Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Intro/Random Thread - World Champs Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broncofan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingBishop wrote:
Would you guys make this trade that I made in the GM Mock?

Ty Sambrailo, Cody Latimer, Virgil Green 2018 7th for LT Joe Staley, OG Andrew Tiller, NT Mike Purcell

Signed Eddie Royal to replace Cody. Will obviously draft a TE

Since none of those guys we traded away might even make the roster bubble....easy yes.
KingBishop

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Broncofan"]
KingBishop wrote:
Would you guys make this trade that I made in the GM Mock?

Ty Sambrailo, Cody Latimer, Virgil Green 2018 7th for LT Joe Staley, OG Andrew Tiller, NT Mike Purcell

Signed Eddie Royal to replace Cody. Will obviously draft a TE

Since none of those guys we traded away might even make the roster bubble....easy yes.[/quote

Yeah figured Staley could fill the hole at LT while we draft a guy and groom him this year or next. Staley has two seasons left at the most. Tiller had started some games at RG. Just another player to push our guys. Purcell is a Denver native and gives depth at NT.

Jourdan Lewis, Jonathan Allen, Myles Garrett
Corey Davis, David Njoku, OJ Howard, Dalvin Cook
Steven Taylor, Rueben Foster, Derek Barnett

Deforest Buckner is the best player in the 2016 draft class
elliot878

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jets OL doing their best broncos OL impression

https://mobile.twitter.com/SamZComedy/status/810336139508908032/video/1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chip Kelly's fired? Haha, why would you hire him in the 1st place? He's been the biggest joke in the NFL since the day he was hired in Philadelphia and that's saying something as there are a ton of NFL coaches who don't belong.
elliot878

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

germ-x wrote:
Chip Kelly's fired? Haha, why would you hire him in the 1st place? He's been the biggest joke in the NFL since the day he was hired in Philadelphia and that's saying something as there are a ton of NFL coaches who don't belong.

At least they finally fired Baalke, the architect of most of that franchise's chaos.

Last edited by elliot878 on Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
elliot878

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, 2 weeks ago on my birthday I Went to a brewery, had some beers, not enough to make anyone sick... but that night I woke up multiple times sick to my stomach. Since then I haven't had more than a glass of red wine. Tonight I have a few glasses of wine with dinner but again not enough to get sick ... here I am woken up in the middle of the night throwing up again.

Unless I got bad food both times (no one else was sick) I don't know what's going on with my stomach, but tonight's experience has me thinking I never want to drink again. Nobody gets a 24 hour stomach bug twice in 2 weeks right? That's what I thought it was the first time around. Now I just don't know. I've had an iron stomach most of my life up until these last two experiences, it's miserable.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
So, 2 weeks ago on my birthday I Went to a brewery, had some beers, not enough to make anyone sick... but that night I woke up multiple times sick to my stomach. Since then I haven't had more than a glass of red wine. Tonight I have a few glasses of wine with dinner but again not enough to get sick ... here I am woken up in the middle of the night throwing up again.

Unless I got bad food both times (no one else was sick) I don't know what's going on with my stomach, but tonight's experience has me thinking I never want to drink again. Nobody gets a 24 hour stomach bug twice in 2 weeks right? That's what I thought it was the first time around. Now I just don't know. I've had an iron stomach most of my life up until these last two experiences, it's miserable.

That sucks hard. Go see your doc - could be a lot of things but most likely it's acid reflux. I had that happen last holiday season, not fun at all. The only way to know is to get it checked out but def not something you should try to manage on your own.

Hopefully the rest of the year goes better!
elliot878

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broncofan wrote:
elliot878 wrote:

That sucks hard. Go see your doc - could be a lot of things but most likely it's acid reflux. I had that happen last holiday season, not fun at all. The only way to know is to get it checked out but def not something you should try to manage on your own.

Hopefully the rest of the year goes better!

Thanks man yea I feel totally fine now that it's out. After my birthday it was def a 24 hour thing - more bouts of vomiting, followed by fever. This one i just took care of business and now I feel totally normal.

My diet has been a bit of a rollercoaster. Super healthy November and first half December aside from Thanksgiving with almost no drinking, then 2nd half of December sloppier diet with these two nights drinking. Maybe the body is just confused.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikola Jokic is really on his way to being a legit all-star. Unbelievable

Shouts to IDOG_det
iLikeDefense

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ11 wrote:
Nikola Jokic is really on his way to being a legit all-star. Unbelievable

You gotta change yo sig son!

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
germ-x wrote:

At least they finally fired Baalke, the architect of most of that franchise's chaos.

I actually think York is a big a problem there as anyone. The fact that he couldn't get Harbaugh and Baalke to get along is where that train went off the tracks. I still think if you have an elite HC, and Harbaugh certainly was that, and average GM (and that's being nice to Baalke), you side with your HC.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
broncos67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
germ-x wrote:

I actually think York is a big a problem there as anyone. The fact that he couldn't get Harbaugh and Baalke to get along is where that train went off the tracks. I still think if you have an elite HC, and Harbaugh certainly was that, and average GM (and that's being nice to Baalke), you side with your HC.

I agree. I think Baalke just got tired of deing with York and his meddling. His press conference the other day more or less reinforced that York is a major clown.

I still like Baalke here. I wouldn't mind him in a personnel evaluation role.

Thanks, Tzimisce
paul-mac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
germ-x wrote:

I agree. I think Baalke just got tired of deing with York and his meddling. His press conference the other day more or less reinforced that York is a major clown.

A lot of twitter chat of it happening. Wouldn't be opposed at all especially if Matt Russell draws any GM interviews

Fify.
Broncofan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
germ-x wrote:

If this report is true I'd have serious concerns.

Report: Ex-49ers GM Baalke never spoke to his team's coaches http://www.thescore.com/news/1198207

York sounds like a complete moron but if Baalke really never spoke to his coaches on draft picks that's a serious character flaw of massive ego & arrogance. Rumor was Baalke took Vance McDonald over Zach Ertz when Harbaugh made it clear Ertz was his target, and that was the final straw with Harbaugh. Reports this year are that he passed on Prescott, who Chip wanted this year - gotta say I missed on Prescott's success even if a lot is that due to working behind the leagues best OL, but the breakdown in communication there is a huge red flag...if true.
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could see Baalke coming here, I suppose, but I don't know what his role would be. We have EVP/GM, we have a director of Football Administration, we have Player Personnel Director, we have both Personnel and College Scouting Director. So I don't know what title and what role Elway gives him.

But, I do know Baalke does have a lot of connections up here in NoCo where I live, I know a number of people who know him or know people who know him. He has a lot of ties in Fort Collins-Loveland-Greeley triangle.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 37 of 38

Jump to: