Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eric Shelton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JackthePeenStalk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Eric Shelton Reply with quote

What are your opinions on RB Eric Shelton out of Louisville? He's 6'3 and 248 lbs and still runs somewhere around a 4.5 40. I think he could be a great line and short yardage back.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: RB Reply with quote

I think Shelton would be a great pick in the 3rd round! If not him, them Brandon Jacobs in the 4th round.
JackthePeenStalk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shelton will most likely be gone by the third round. He is ranked like the 6th back in the draft on NFLDraftCountdown.com. If he's not around I would pick Marion Barber. If not him Kay Jay Harris.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the player i really like as a backup RB or FB is brandon jacobs. he is a straight up beast, at 260 and a 4.59 40. he is waht the giants have sorely missed for a long time, which is someone to spell tiki and someone to punch the ball through for a first down on 3rd and short. tiki, or any single RB for that matter, can only do so much on their own. kay jay harris and eric shelton are great alternatives tho, we should no matter what snag one of the above mentioned in the 3rd round, after presumably picking chris henry in the 2nd who i am really high on

Big Blue doing big things in 2007-08

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: