You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Xbox One Thread [vol. IV]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matts4313

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
bigc421 wrote:
So my Xbox 360 arcade finally got the red ring. I've been putting of doing the upgrade sense I pretty much only play NBA 2k and Madden. Also a lot of from my experience these games tend to have way to many problems the 1st 2-3 years every time the consoles get upgraded. That said I'll probably go ahead and make the jump now that my 360s dead

So my question for you guys now is which system should I go with knowing I pretty much only play sports games? Is there any kind of speed or smoothness difference? Is either system more likely to experience technical difficulties in the future? Thanks in advance for any suggestions

If you mainly just play sports games, I'd go with the cheapest version of the new Xbox One S, and if you are ok waiting a few months to play them...subscribe to EA Access. All the titles end up there, plus you get other great games in other genres that you could give a try.

But there are some good deals going on now for the original model. Alot come with at least a game and controller....some a little more

$279 to $299 will be around the price either way you go

EA Access is adding 3 new games in the next 30 days also... PvZ2 FTW

Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!
gillam

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
bigc421 wrote:
So my Xbox 360 arcade finally got the red ring. I've been putting of doing the upgrade sense I pretty much only play NBA 2k and Madden. Also a lot of from my experience these games tend to have way to many problems the 1st 2-3 years every time the consoles get upgraded. That said I'll probably go ahead and make the jump now that my 360s dead

So my question for you guys now is which system should I go with knowing I pretty much only play sports games? Is there any kind of speed or smoothness difference? Is either system more likely to experience technical difficulties in the future? Thanks in advance for any suggestions

If you mainly just play sports games, I'd go with the cheapest version of the new Xbox One S, and if you are ok waiting a few months to play them...subscribe to EA Access. All the titles end up there, plus you get other great games in other genres that you could give a try.

But there are some good deals going on now for the original model. Alot come with at least a game and controller....some a little more

$279 to $299 will be around the price either way you go

EA Access is adding 3 new games in the next 30 days also... PvZ2 FTW

EA Acces is well worth the money. For the price of one game I've played BF4, Titanfall, Fifa, NHL to bits. The only game i personally bought was madden and if i waited 5 or 6 months i'd of got that for free as well
Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unravel is pretty cool. Playing it with my daughter, would recommend. Kinda sappy, is great to play with the ladies in your life. We just sit here and figure out the puzzles together.

Its free with EA Access.

Knowledge

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Internet has been down for two days. I try to watch a Blu Ray and it says the Blu Ray app needs Internet connection. This is absolutely the most ridiculous thing ever. I need Internet to watch a damn Blu Ray!?!?!?
Matts4313

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know of any good console trade in deals? Thinking about trading in for the GoW4 bundle. That Xbox looks awesome.

Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cortana has progressed to a really solid level. It annoys me that most new xboxs dont come with a kinect.

l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
It annoys me that most new xboxs dont come with a kinect.
y?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
It annoys me that most new xboxs dont come with a kinect.
y?

I said it in the post....

I can do most things with my voice. Its annoying that they arent offering this more main stream. For example, considering trading in the old xbox for the new one - - but there isnt a kinect. So I cant walk in the door and say "hey cortana, put on ESPN"

l3lind golfer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The people have spoken and proclaimed the Kinect sucks. I agree. Xbox was smart to stop force feeding that crap down people's throats.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
The people have spoken and proclaimed the Kinect sucks. I agree. Xbox was smart to stop force feeding that crap down people's throats.

Do you even have an xbox 1 with a kinect? IF not, you dont have an opinion. You are just parroting the things you read.

l3lind golfer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dood, I got an Xbox One at launch. It was the most worthless thing ever. After a couple of days, I just disconnected my Kinect and never used it again. Using it to turn off/turn on your Xbox, change channels, etc. It's worthless.

I mean if the damn thing was FREE then I would take it just to store it in my closet, but the fact I had to pay like $100 for it was a joke. TONS AND TONS of people felt this way as well, which is why Microsoft stopped forcing people to buy it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
Dood, I got an Xbox One at launch. It was the most worthless thing ever. After a couple of days, I just disconnected my Kinect and never used it again. Using it to turn off/turn on your Xbox, change channels, etc. It's worthless.

I mean if the damn thing was FREE then I would take it just to store it in my closet, but the fact I had to pay like $100 for it was a joke. TONS AND TONS of people felt this way as well, which is why Microsoft stopped forcing people to buy it.

So you have no idea of the ability of it right now, you know what it was 3 years ago. Dont speak of things you dont use and act like you understand it.

l3lind golfer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

So you have no idea of the ability of it right now, you know what it was 3 years ago. Dont speak of things you dont use and act like you understand it.
Why do I have to currently use the Kinect to speak on it? You sound so offended lol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

Why do I have to currently use the Kinect to speak on it? You sound so offended lol

You are a college graduate (i think) - - use those brain cells. Products change over their lifespan. It is in a better form than it was 3 years ago when you last used it.

Also, not offended.

Knowledge

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:

Saying the kinect is worthless is laughable

I rarely ever use a remote now a days. Been that way for 3 years now. I do agree that it should be cheaper tho

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 55 of 57

Jump to: