Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Adrian McPherson any1 ??
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrackLaden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mauRICE 80 wrote:
CrackLaden wrote:
It's from a member of another 49ers Board

Who? I know ever person on that board and none of them have that type of info. Like I said you talk out your a$$. Your not credible source at all Twisted Evil

Do you even know the board I'm talking about? I said another 49ers board, I didn't say which one. It says at the top: he was there in person doing medical evaluations. Again, I'm not trying to turn this thing into law. I'm just saying that there are lots of possiblities. I was hoping there was some hatchet-burying somewhere in another thread, but I guess not.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problems with you, but when somebody else has an opinion thats different from yours doesn't necessiraly mean they are wrong.
CrackLaden

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mauRICE 80 wrote:
I have no problems with you, but when somebody else has an opinion thats different from yours doesn't necessiraly mean they are wrong.

I never said that is was...when did I say that? I was just debating the point. I didn't say anyone was wrong about anything.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just because Nolan says he's going QB--which he has NOT--doesn't mean he is. He HAS said they were considering QBs and included both Rodgers and Smith. Bill Walsh NEVER let it be known what he was looking for in the draft. He would 'obfuscate' or lead others to believe he was going one way only to do something entirely different. It would not surprise me in the least if Nolan has taken a page from Walsh....he is, after all, taking the 9ers back to the original BWOffensive scheme (1TE, 2WRs, 2RBs...).
mr.knowitall

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: 49ERS WILL NOT DRAFT MCPHERSON. Reply with quote

HE DOESN'T FIT THE SYSTEM. HE IS A GOOD PROSPECT BUT THEY WOULD TAKE DAVID GREENE FROM GEORGIA OR KYLE ORTON FROM PURDUE BEFORE THEY WOULD TAKE HIM. THEY WANT FAST RELEASES ACCURATE SHORT PASSES. THEY AREN'T INTO THE VERTICLE LONG BALL GAME. LOOK FOR THEM TO TAKE A ACCURATE QB.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: