Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 1:CAR@TB. IT'S TIME FOR SOME FOOTBALL
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:34 pm    Post subject: Week 1:CAR@TB. IT'S TIME FOR SOME FOOTBALL Reply with quote

Happy labor day to Buccaneer nation!

Having said that, FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game will be very interesting. It will be just like the Bills game but much closer IMO. Bills had the same style defense and is very good. On offense Carolina will obviously be better than Buffalo. The only thing we have working for us is their offense is all brand new. Their O-line is not too good and Cam will be forced to play which is dumb IMO. From everything I have read if he lands just once on that fractured rib hard enough, he can miss 3-4 weeks after. And that is with the rib protection pads. Something tells me McCoy will put him on the ground at least twice just by himself.

Call me crazy but I see us sneaking out a win 16-10.

Also I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE THE PANTHERS! I still get flashbacks of how hard they embarrassed us on MNF in 2008 on national TV. I honestly hope we kick their teeth in the whole entire game!

Go Bucs!

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both teams have some questionable OLs. Cam is the better qb match up but as Cali stated is wounded. Both strengths are the defense.

This has the makings of a 10-7 dog fight. It'll come down to the field goal kicker in the closing seconds IMO.
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't think anyone hates the panthers as much as me... same goes for scam newton.... no hate isn't a strong enough feeling that I have for them actually....

But at the same time it's a great rivalry to have, I love playing them because they always give us a good game and can bring out the best in the team... just please god don't let scam run around for 200 yards and 3 TDs like he did that one game I forgot when it was, another game I tried to black out from my mind...

I still don't think Mccown is 100% ready yet but with all the crap happening with the Panthers right now this should definitely be a winnable game, assuming the defense carries the team.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We drop 'em 31-10.

Really though, it'll probably be a 14-17 game. I hope we can get Dougie going. Otherwise, we're screwed.
djw4bucs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Defense wise we are really the same, but it is really the opposite offense wise
We have plenty of weapons but we have a average QB, the panthers have not alot of weapons but they have a star at QB.

Bucs Win 21-17
or if Cam doesn't play
We win 31-9

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 13 Catches 134 Yards 2 TDs
Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
Falcons set this game to Rookie and the Bucs are being controlled by Hellen Keller.
ramblinbuc

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Cam knows if he makes a stupid choice it could cost him several weeks, with that being said, I think he plays conservative, this could give us a boost, I think if we can get some offensive momentum this game should be winnable for us. GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUCCCCCCCCCS!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bucs open game-week preparations without OC Jeff Tedford, admitting "there can be some disruptiveness" without him.
tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/buc…
3:49pm - 1 Sep 14
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
I really don't think anyone hates the panthers as much as me

I think I do. I truly hate the Panthers more than I hate my ex girlfriend. And not just any but "the one" who truly effed me over and tore my heart out. I am sure everyone in this forum has "that one ex". I hate the Panthers more than her.

GO BUCS

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Laughing
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Quote:
Bucs open game-week preparations without OC Jeff Tedford, admitting "there can be some disruptiveness" without him.

God I hope he is ok

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Laughing
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
Quote:

God I hope he is ok

I posted it in the general forum a few days ago. Medical produce with no estimated time table for return.
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
Quote:

God I hope he is ok

I posted it in the general forum a few days ago. Medical produce with no estimated time table for return.

My best guess is its either some kind of heart surgery or removal of some kind of a tumor

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Laughing
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
Quote:

God I hope he is ok

My best guess is its either some kind of heart surgery or removal of some kind of a tumor

I'm not gonna speculate. There's no word whether or not it was a planned procedure or emergency.
NY state of min

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a tough one. Ill take the bucs 13-10. Newton is not 100%. The panthers also start out thier seasons slow. Think the last time they won an opener was 08. The panthers have one of the best pass rushes in the NFL if the o-line can bode well then that will be huge.

Thanks to IDOG Detroit for the sig

What do Bucs and Jets fans have in common? They hate the dolphins.
Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Tedford comes back strong soon and am glad his procedure went well. I think the other coaches will pick up the slack with minimal sputters. After all the offense is the same and these are professionals.

I also despise the Panthers. I live in NC for crying out loud and have to deal with hearing now good they are or will be and Panther mania all the time. I'd love to absolutely demolish them then walk around in some Bucs gear while everyone tries not to acknowledge me or act like I'm not representing the Bucs.

With that said I think it will be a pretty evenly matched game. But I think we get the edge on offense with 1. Our 3 Dunkaneers and Doug 2. Mankins. Carolina will probably have a better pass rush overall but we will put up a fight too. Our secondary I expect to be better. We win the turnover and special teams battle and we take the game.

Panthers 13 - 27 Buccaneers (1 Buc defensive touchdown)

Smack ^
#FireLovie
WestCoastBuC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we hold the panthers O to about 10 points. We need our offense to produce. I'm really excited about our defense we can really be dominant. I'm thinking cam gets hit a bunch this game and may not be feeling too good throughout. 24-13 us.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 1 of 37

Jump to: