Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Preseason 2014 Week 4 Skins vs Bucs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well cutting players won't be too hard of a decision this weekend. We look horrible on both sides. Skins just took a screen 80 yards for a TD, RB broke 5 tackles just simply running straight up the sideline...wow
Get on the yearly Buc carousel. Start off trash. Look better by mid season. Win 2-3 games at the end of the season. Get the 7th pick. Have what most fans consider a great draft and free agency. Start off trash again. Rinse and repeat
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert Harron beat the defense deep but forgot to catch the ball....
Get on the yearly Buc carousel. Start off trash. Look better by mid season. Win 2-3 games at the end of the season. Get the 7th pick. Have what most fans consider a great draft and free agency. Start off trash again. Rinse and repeat
zeebs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djw4bucs wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
djw4bucs wrote:
Why is Kafia already in?

To preserve the future.

I know you're mocking it. But he did show the same potential he did last year. I don't think he's reached his ceiling yet. Might as well preserve the hope we have.

And it's a good gesture to the guys that won't make the team. Let 'em show their worth, in hopes of landing elsewhere.

I'm sorry I just don't see it in glennon. There have been many other back ups on other teams working with less that shown more and I don't think they're nfl starters either such as Matt mcgloin and Kirk cousins.

Poor ball placement, checks down, doesn't see the field well. Hesitates with poor to inconsistent anticipation and timing. Leads to captain check down. That spells career back up to me

Kirk Cousins is VERY OVERRATED
He had a few games where is he did good but he wasn't even close to glennon stat wise,

Not sure how you can call him overrated when everyone has been bashing him after the end of 2013 year.

He's had an excellent pre-season since. The whole RGIII vs Kirk debate this pre-season has been more on RGIII's performance than Kirks though.

Shoutout to mike23md for the sig
96BucsBallin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Mike James injured? Demps is not NFL ready, I can't see him making the team. Patton looks like a stud at the slot receiver spot.
Here comes the greatest comeback in Monday night football history. The beginning of the beginning.
Its Thursday
#itsabucslife
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

96BucsBallin wrote:
Patton looks like a stud at the slot receiver spot.

Really!?!?!? Dude IS our return guy. He's proven that. If he can be our slot receiver, that'd be great.

But what about Owusu and Herron?

Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 12 Games | 133 Tackles (16 for loss) | 1 Sack | 4 PDs | 3 FFs | 1 FR
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

96BucsBallin wrote:
Is Mike James injured? Demps is not NFL ready, I can't see him making the team. Patton looks like a stud at the slot receiver spot.

Are you serious? I been watching this whole game, Demps has had defensive players attacking him right at the line of scrimmage. Our O-line did not block at all for him. How is he not NFL ready?
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
96BucsBallin wrote:

Are you serious? I been watching this whole game, Demps has had defensive players attacking him right at the line of scrimmage. Our O-line did not block at all for him. How is he not NFL ready?

To be quite honest, I don't think much of demps as a football player. He's fast with track speed but he lacks vision and durability. You see on the kick off returns last year , he just runs straight into a line without seeing the field. If sims didn't get hurt, I'd bet my money on him not making the team.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't be able to watch the game 'til tomorrow. But I saw that Demps had 20 carries... and he didn't get hurt!? Very Happy

Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 12 Games | 133 Tackles (16 for loss) | 1 Sack | 4 PDs | 3 FFs | 1 FR
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeebs wrote:
djw4bucs wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
djw4bucs wrote:
Why is Kafia already in?

To preserve the future.

I know you're mocking it. But he did show the same potential he did last year. I don't think he's reached his ceiling yet. Might as well preserve the hope we have.

And it's a good gesture to the guys that won't make the team. Let 'em show their worth, in hopes of landing elsewhere.

I'm sorry I just don't see it in glennon. There have been many other back ups on other teams working with less that shown more and I don't think they're nfl starters either such as Matt mcgloin and Kirk cousins.

Poor ball placement, checks down, doesn't see the field well. Hesitates with poor to inconsistent anticipation and timing. Leads to captain check down. That spells career back up to me

Kirk Cousins is VERY OVERRATED
He had a few games where is he did good but he wasn't even close to glennon stat wise,

Not sure how you can call him overrated when everyone has been bashing him after the end of 2013 year.

He's had an excellent pre-season since. The whole RGIII vs Kirk debate this pre-season has been more on RGIII's performance than Kirks though.

Um I don't think we were talking about RG III vs. Kirk ? Did I miss something?
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucs should take a look at Silas redd when he gets cut. The skins are already deep but he's impressed. It'll be hard for them to cut him but hard to keep him as well.

Demps had multiple drops last night. Sure he's fast but he's not a football player.
Lil' Shorty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it's too bad Sims got hurt. Wouldn't be surprised if Demps gets waved around week 12 when Sims comes back. All things considered though, we are fortunate that the only real injuries this preseason were to back up RBs, a position we were really deep at.

I really hope this OL can stay in tact this season or else we have some problems. Other than that we could plug and play guys at a lot of other starting positions with little penalty I think. It's not like we sub all 11 starters for the 2nd team. Our depth could be a lot better, but we should be alright unless we get killed with the injury bug this season.

Smack ^
#FireLovie
96BucsBallin wrote:
Only our team would lose by having an non reviewable play reviewed.
djw4bucs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Predictions for Starters
QB: McCown
RB: Martin
WR Jackson
WR: Evans
SL WR Herron
TE ASJ
LT: Collins
LG Mankins
C: EDS
RG: Edwards
RT: Dotson

DE: Clayborn
NT: McDonald
DT: McCoy
DE: Johnson
WLB: David
MLB: Foster
CB: Verner
SS: Barron
FS: Goldson
CB: Banks
Nikl CB: Pointer

K: Barth
P: Koenan

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 43 Catches 561 Yards 2 TDs
Mariota or Bust
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our backups are really, really awful at tackling.

bucsfan333

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djw4bucs wrote:
WR Jackson
SL WR Herron
TE ASJ
LG Mankins

Murphy or Owusu will be our slot WR.

REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
djw4bucs wrote:
WR Jackson
SL WR Herron
TE ASJ
LG Mankins

Murphy or Owusu will be our slot WR.

Yeah. Herron has shown ability but he's still not ready to take over just yet. He's a rookie that will develop and hopefully grow into the slot role as time goes on

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: