Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Cowboys v. Ravens - Superbowl Bound
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NoFlyZone


Joined: 06 Jan 2013
Posts: 2941
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandon Weeden looked very bad tonight.

On another note, Newsome is a Dez Bryant want to be. I would honestly rather have him than Street at this point.
_________________

^ made by CalhounLambeau
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WizardHawk


Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 10512
Location: Hawkeye State
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 5m
Cowboys rookie safety Ahmad Dixon was suspended for Saturday's game against Baltimore because of tardiness http://share.d-news.co/sQhbjmE

_________________

Ace5 wrote:
OH GOD ITS ALL OVER THE WALLS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nextyearfordaboyz


Joined: 11 Jan 2005
Posts: 17328
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHSTE92 wrote:
Our back up OT might be the worst spot on the team. We lose Smith ro Free it will be uuuuuuuuugly.


I think this is silly. We've literally had that happen and had to replace them with Parnell, and it wasn't even remotely ugly.

Parnell has proven he can be relied up on in a pinch.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Justin Hoover82


Joined: 18 Jan 2013
Posts: 2530
Location: Ft.Worth Texas
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
I might catch the first half of the game but will be heading out to the club tonight so will probably miss the rest.


Whoa, I forgot clubs exist, have not been to a club in like 10 yrs. Laughing
_________________
AMERICA'S TEAM and 5x SB CHAMPIONS = DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!!

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NoFlyZone


Joined: 06 Jan 2013
Posts: 2941
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



Beast.
_________________

^ made by CalhounLambeau
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SHSTE92


Joined: 08 Jan 2006
Posts: 3524
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nextyearfordaboyz wrote:
SHSTE92 wrote:
Our back up OT might be the worst spot on the team. We lose Smith ro Free it will be uuuuuuuuugly.


I think this is silly. We've literally had that happen and had to replace them with Parnell, and it wasn't even remotely ugly.

Parnell has proven he can be relied up on in a pinch.


He looked "ok" like 3 years ago when everyone was like "not bad for a project" but past two pre-seasons I would not rely on him in a pinch.

Worst case Smith goes down, I promise you'd see Free kick to LT, Martin to RT and we'd use the bit of interior OL depth we have to cover. Weems and Parnell are just eating space right now, need to look to fix this in the mid rounds next year.
_________________

Member of the Tank for Jameis Winston Fan Club #Lamest4Jameis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DaBoys


Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Posts: 3317
Location: Tony Romo sucks
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHSTE92 wrote:
Nextyearfordaboyz wrote:
SHSTE92 wrote:
Our back up OT might be the worst spot on the team. We lose Smith ro Free it will be uuuuuuuuugly.


I think this is silly. We've literally had that happen and had to replace them with Parnell, and it wasn't even remotely ugly.

Parnell has proven he can be relied up on in a pinch.


He looked "ok" like 3 years ago when everyone was like "not bad for a project" but past two pre-seasons I would not rely on him in a pinch.

Worst case Smith goes down, I promise you'd see Free kick to LT, Martin to RT and we'd use the bit of interior OL depth we have to cover. Weems and Parnell are just eating space right now, need to look to fix this in the mid rounds next year.


Parnell played last year too. Remember the little battle with him and Free at the beginning?

http://www.nfl.com/player/jermeyparnell/2507728/profile
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Justin Hoover82


Joined: 18 Jan 2013
Posts: 2530
Location: Ft.Worth Texas
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoFlyZone wrote:


Beast.


Why is Dez so good? I think he's going to be the #1 WR in the NFL this yr stat wise. YES, OVER CALVIN. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, Well at least I think I'm first to say it???
_________________
AMERICA'S TEAM and 5x SB CHAMPIONS = DALLAS COWBOYS!!!!!

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
studcrackers


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 1132
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
CT Cowboy Fan wrote:
My god Randal


I'm honestly confused why we have him as a KR...not exactly his strong suit


i didnt get that at all. ive seen every game the guys ever played dating back to college and cant recall once him returning kicks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 11024
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkStar wrote:
These announcers are UNBAREABLE! Baltimore network.


Can't be worse than having to listen to Babe Laufenberg on the Cowboys network. For the life of me, I can't figure out why the Cowboys employ him. He was garbage as a player and is garbage as an announcer.
_________________


"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 29213
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
DarkStar wrote:
These announcers are UNBAREABLE! Baltimore network.


Can't be worse than having to listen to Babe Laufenberg on the Cowboys network. For the life of me, I can't figure out why the Cowboys employ him. He was garbage as a player and is garbage as an announcer.


My ears bled every time Babe spoke.
_________________

^^^Deadpulse
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 29213
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broaddus: Leary's Leg Up, RB Battle Among Dozen Thoughts

Good write-up from Broaddus
_________________

^^^Deadpulse
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Dirk Gently


Joined: 04 Jun 2008
Posts: 6246
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkStar wrote:
Newsome PS eligible?

Pretty sure he is.

Thanks for the posting of my tweet, Des Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 29213
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dirk Gently wrote:
DarkStar wrote:
Newsome PS eligible?

Pretty sure he is.

Thanks for the posting of my tweet, Des Smile


No problem Laughing
_________________

^^^Deadpulse
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
bootsy


Joined: 19 Oct 2010
Posts: 552
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoFlyZone wrote:
Brandon Weeden looked very bad tonight.



Not really. Eli Manning looked very bad, Weeden at least completed some passes. I'm really not that worried about Weeden, he's a backup QB and he isn't the worst one out there by far. He was also playing with a 2nd string line and other backups for most of the time he was in the game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group