Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Reports we have shown intrest in Santonio Holmes
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 15858
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reports we have shown intrest in Santonio Holmes Reply with quote

Just come up on twitter feed of Ian Rapoport.

He is not normally one to put rubbish out there
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sdrawkcab321


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 8769
Location: Cleveland
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's working out for the bears so we will see how that goes
_________________
Adopt A Brown:Spencer Lanning

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ditchdigger


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 16859
Location: Gahanna, OH
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Shown interest in" = agent naming another team with a perceived need at WR to generate leverage for his client

Wake me up when we have him in for a workout.
_________________

#FreeJoshGordon
BwickBrownie wrote:
looks like Ditch's infinite wisdom is correct again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JM95


Joined: 09 Jun 2013
Posts: 670
Location: London
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't stand Rapoport, if you fling so much [inappropriate/removed] some of it is going to stick.

On the footballing side of things Holmes is done, but I guess beggars can't be choosers. Anyone who can catch is a bonus right now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ditchdigger


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 16859
Location: Gahanna, OH
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willie Snead > Santonio Holmes
_________________

#FreeJoshGordon
BwickBrownie wrote:
looks like Ditch's infinite wisdom is correct again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 5803
Location: WV
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are a WR under 6' tall, we don't need you.


-Cleveland Browns
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ditchdigger


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 16859
Location: Gahanna, OH
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
If you are a WR under 6' tall, we don't need you.


-Cleveland Browns


Only because we already have so many.

Anthony Armstrong
Travis Benjamin
Taylor Gabriel
Andrew Hawkins
Johnathan Krause
Willie Snead
_________________

#FreeJoshGordon
BwickBrownie wrote:
looks like Ditch's infinite wisdom is correct again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 5803
Location: WV
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
If you are a WR under 6' tall, we don't need you.


-Cleveland Browns


Only because we already have so many.

Anthony Armstrong
Travis Benjamin
Taylor Gabriel
Andrew Hawkins
Johnathan Krause
Willie Snead


Those over? Just Gordon and Austin?

Gordon/Austin combined games played over/under right now? 5
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ditchdigger


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 16859
Location: Gahanna, OH
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
If you are a WR under 6' tall, we don't need you.


-Cleveland Browns


Only because we already have so many.

Anthony Armstrong
Travis Benjamin
Taylor Gabriel
Andrew Hawkins
Johnathan Krause
Willie Snead


Those over? Just Gordon and Austin?

Gordon/Austin combined games played over/under right now? 5


I'll take the over.

Charles Johnson is 6'2". Nate Burleson right at 6'0", and so is Marlon Moore if you want to count him.
_________________

#FreeJoshGordon
BwickBrownie wrote:
looks like Ditch's infinite wisdom is correct again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 5803
Location: WV
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
If you are a WR under 6' tall, we don't need you.


-Cleveland Browns


Only because we already have so many.

Anthony Armstrong
Travis Benjamin
Taylor Gabriel
Andrew Hawkins
Johnathan Krause
Willie Snead


Those over? Just Gordon and Austin?

Gordon/Austin combined games played over/under right now? 5


I'll take the over.

Charles Johnson is 6'2". Nate Burleson right at 6'0", and so is Marlon Moore if you want to count him.


Oh yeah, forgot about Johnson for a moment. Hoping he can be good and pick up some slack.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigdogsandiego


Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Posts: 782
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need...no way pay $$$$ for problem child...he is done
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 4074
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 ywar 900 deal be good. He could come in week 1 with austin and give you depth. Itd be a nice small move.
_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTNES_L3s0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJ8_uNMM_I&list=LLRM2s0GoIPWV7foTBLfFMRw&feature=mh_lolz
^^^^I like to I like to I like to ^_^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 5803
Location: WV
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
1 ywar 900 deal be good. He could come in week 1 with austin and give you depth. Itd be a nice small move.


I challenge you to a duel
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 15858
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
1 ywar 900 deal be good. He could come in week 1 with austin and give you depth. Itd be a nice small move.


I challenge you to a duel


A shootout at noon?
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 5803
Location: WV
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
Dashing wrote:
1 ywar 900 deal be good. He could come in week 1 with austin and give you depth. Itd be a nice small move.


I challenge you to a duel


A shootout at noon?


Yep, unless hes yellow
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group