Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Leaked Jerry Photos.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
htfryar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
daboysin06 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
Jin_Jin wrote:
ESPN is probably staining their britches over this. On the other side, I really don't care too much about it. I find it hilarious and awesome that Jerry has the balls to go with those bills. He's looking right at the camera there's nothing scandalous to it, haha.

If Jerry wants to throw money away, he can throw some in my direction.

Are you willing to do what those girls did for that money?

At this point...I'd strongly consider it Laughing

Dont lie Des. Youd do it just for the bragging rights.

Laughing

Des, can you feel the love?

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
Jin_Jin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Jin_Jin wrote:
ESPN is probably staining their britches over this. On the other side, I really don't care too much about it. I find it hilarious and awesome that Jerry has the balls to go with those bills. He's looking right at the camera there's nothing scandalous to it, haha.

Riiiiiiight? I'd pose near his crotch for a significant sum of mullah. I mean....yea...I hear ya...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you do it wearing bane mask?

[ ] yes
[ ] hell yes
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
cowboyfanin2890 wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
cowboyfanin2890 wrote:
The problem with this and these picks is the continual circus type atmosphere that is constantly around the Dallas Cowboys. When this happens and the questions begin the focus always comes off of the task at hand. If JJ cared as much about winning as some think he would realize that constant scrutiny has never helped achieve Super Bowl success it can only hinder.

Except in the 90's.

And honestly if the players get distracted about where the Owner gets his jones off at...we should really reconsider whether we need them on the team.

The Brent saga is valid. Jerry's Glory Hole Juice is not.

The Dallas Cowboys have a Super Bowl media day every day in the locker room, when something else pops up it just adds piles of questions and distractions from whats going on.

So...questions about the photos are going to distract the players so much that it's going to hinder the results on the field?

I highly, highly doubt that.

I can guaran-damn-tee that the players have seen the photos and had some good laughs about it. Will it distract them during a game? Nope. I mean, come on. Do any of you really think that Barry Church is going to blow a coverage assignment because he's too busy thinking about Jerry's apparent love for strippers? Will Jason Witten drop a pass because he's thinking about Jerry's private life? Will a single player have a lapse of concentration during a game because of the Jerry Jones pics? Not just no, but hell no.

Are you really saying that media distractions don't have an effect on how the team plays? Really? Did Bozo the Switzer bringing a gun into the airport cause Michael Irvin to drop a ball? Probably not. Did the media attention from it have an effect on the entire 1997 season? Absoutely. How about the 2008 season? Did TO telling JG that Romo and Witten are besties and write up plays on napkins cause the defense to give up 265 rushing yards to the Ravens? Nope. Did the media attention surrounding it tank the entire season? Yep.

The truth is that since the day Jimmy Johnson left, the Dallas Cowboys as an organization have been extremely fragile and mentally week. Media distractions have had a major impact on this team and its an organizational issue. We are the polar opposite of the patriots, for example. BB simply does not allow the media distractions at all. He rules with an iron first and clearly abhors the media. His press conferences are hilariously curt and uncomfortable. Jerry, on the other hand, welcomes the medial attention the way Josh Brent welcomes $1 beer night. And, we have seen complete teams give up when the media scrutiny rises.

organ donor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ain't hating. Jerry Jones is the Johnny Manziel of owners.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
daboysin06 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
Jin_Jin wrote:

Are you willing to do what those girls did for that money?

At this point...I'd strongly consider it Laughing

Dont lie Des. Youd do it just for the bragging rights.

Laughing

Des, can you feel the love?

Laughing

Ok...so let's say $700,000 and season passes for life?

^^^Deadpulse
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/06/dallas-cowboys-jerry-jones-son-stephen-team-bus-sunset-strip-video/

Apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

^^Kiltman^^
Ace5 wrote:
OH GOD ITS ALL OVER THE WALLS.
Nextyearfordaboyz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
cowboyfanin2890 wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
cowboyfanin2890 wrote:
The problem with this and these picks is the continual circus type atmosphere that is constantly around the Dallas Cowboys. When this happens and the questions begin the focus always comes off of the task at hand. If JJ cared as much about winning as some think he would realize that constant scrutiny has never helped achieve Super Bowl success it can only hinder.

Except in the 90's.

And honestly if the players get distracted about where the Owner gets his jones off at...we should really reconsider whether we need them on the team.

The Brent saga is valid. Jerry's Glory Hole Juice is not.

The Dallas Cowboys have a Super Bowl media day every day in the locker room, when something else pops up it just adds piles of questions and distractions from whats going on.

So...questions about the photos are going to distract the players so much that it's going to hinder the results on the field?

I highly, highly doubt that.

I can guaran-damn-tee that the players have seen the photos and had some good laughs about it. Will it distract them during a game? Nope. I mean, come on. Do any of you really think that Barry Church is going to blow a coverage assignment because he's too busy thinking about Jerry's apparent love for strippers? Will Jason Witten drop a pass because he's thinking about Jerry's private life? Will a single player have a lapse of concentration during a game because of the Jerry Jones pics? Not just no, but hell no.

Awfully insensitive for you to call these girls strippers. They look like fully clothed, wholesome ladies who spend their free time working with the elderly to me.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYFDB, you are absolutely correct. I simply assumed they were strippers. They very well might have been nuns, school teachers, lawyers or some other respectable type worker. How very insensitive of me to assume that anyone willing to get that close to Jerry Jones was a gold digging tramp. No offense, Des.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
Nextyearfordaboyz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
NYFDB, you are absolutely correct. I simply assumed they were strippers. They very well might have been nuns, school teachers, lawyers or some other respectable type worker. How very insensitive of me to assume that anyone willing to get that close to Jerry Jones was a gold digging tramp. No offense, Des.

I feel like lawyer is even more offensive than stripper...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nextyearfordaboyz wrote:
htfryar wrote:

I feel like lawyer is even more offensive than stripper...

You have a point. Again, I apologize to the women in the photos with Jerry. I shouldn't have assumed they were strippers or insinuated that they might be lawyers.

plan9misfit

FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
Runaway Jim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:

A+

The_Slamman wrote:
RJ is officially the Champion
Breesus mode

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runaway Jim wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:

A+

Somebody needs to make that a sig Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, the situation involving Jerry and young skanks goes beyond the photos. Apparently, there was also video taken of Jerry getting hands on with one of the other skanks. While the video isn't crystal clear, IMO, it's pretty obvious that its Jerry getting frisky and girl doesn't seem to happy about it either.

Photo...

Here's the video...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: