Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Leaked Jerry Photos.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I wish this was worthy of the NFL giving Jerry the Donald Sterling treatment. Beyond that it solidifies Jerry's d-bagness and I wonder if Comrade Goodell will have something to say about it.

Kiltman on avy n' sig
George Selvie Fan Club
Runaway Jim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see absolutely no problem with this. What's the big deal?

The_Slamman wrote:
RJ is officially the Champion
MightyMouse07

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He just wanted to find the glory hole.

“Anytime I step out there I give everything I got, on every single play.” - Ray Lewis
MightyMouse07

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://deadspin.com/the-story-behind-those-jerry-jones-photos-is-weirder-th-1616389511

It. Gets. Better.

“Anytime I step out there I give everything I got, on every single play.” - Ray Lewis
GeneralDissaray

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everytime I look at those pictures, I see this guy!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, whether or not it is Jerry Jones is irrelavant. You think for a fraction of a second that people with that kind of money and power don't dabble? That they are all good church goin folk that and that they are 100% squeeky clean?

Well if you do, I have bridge for sale....cheap!

Either way, I really don't care if the girl in question is saying a few choice words into the microphone, as long as the team goes out and has a better season then last years, I'm happy. Maybe not as happt as Jerry in those pictures, but hey, happy is happy.
cowboyfanin2890

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with this and these picks is the continual circus type atmosphere that is constantly around the Dallas Cowboys. When this happens and the questions begin the focus always comes off of the task at hand. If JJ cared as much about winning as some think he would realize that constant scrutiny has never helped achieve Super Bowl success it can only hinder.
NoFlyZone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cowboyfanin2890 wrote:
The problem with this and these pics is the continual circus type atmosphere that is constantly around the Dallas Cowboys.

There is a continual circus type atmosphere constantly around the Dallas Cowboys..? News to me.

^ made by CalhounLambeau

Last edited by NoFlyZone on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cowboyfanin2890 wrote:
The problem with this and these picks is the continual circus type atmosphere that is constantly around the Dallas Cowboys. When this happens and the questions begin the focus always comes off of the task at hand. If JJ cared as much about winning as some think he would realize that constant scrutiny has never helped achieve Super Bowl success it can only hinder.

Except in the 90's.

And honestly if the players get distracted about where the Owner gets his jones off at...we should really reconsider whether we need them on the team.

The Brent saga is valid. Jerry's Glory Hole Juice is not.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
TheGame316

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good for Jerry!

I hope thats me when I'm 70
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cowboyfanin2890 wrote:

This is exactly right, unfortunately. At the end of the day, Jerry is the GM of what should be the greatest football organization on the planet. The team with the largest fan base. The team with the most media attention. The team with the largest stadium, etc. Because of all this Dallas is a free agent magnet and we have a distinct advantage over most teams in player acquisition. But with all the advantages that we have... The facts still remains that we are a team stuck in mediocrity for the better part of 2 decades. The only consist thing about the cowboys during that time frame is team management. 6 different HCs, 10 different QBs, etc. Rightfully, at a certain point, we gotta look at management. How is our management different than other teams that are having success? And that's why these photos are relevant. It's just another piece of the mediocrity puzzle. Jerry's out doing pizza commercials, Jerry is out promoting lingerie, Jerry isn't at pre-draft meeting so he can attend another event, Jerry is getting drunk and audio taped by college kids, Jerry is out pounding skanks, Jerry is out doing radio shows, etc. What other NFL GM is publicly doing these things? It is a distraction. If the team is winning, good on him. If the team is the epitome of mediocrity for nearly 2 decades... People will rightfully question whether Jerry is spending sufficient time trying to fix the defense or if he's more interested in tapping hos.

cowboyfanin2890

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
cowboyfanin2890 wrote:

Except in the 90's.

And honestly if the players get distracted about where the Owner gets his jones off at...we should really reconsider whether we need them on the team.

The Dallas Cowboys have a Super Bowl media day every day in the locker room, when something else pops up it just adds piles of questions and distractions from whats going on.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cowboyfanin2890 wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
cowboyfanin2890 wrote:

Except in the 90's.

The Dallas Cowboys have a Super Bowl media day every day in the locker room, when something else pops up it just adds piles of questions and distractions from whats going on.

So...questions about the photos are going to distract the players so much that it's going to hinder the results on the field?

I highly, highly doubt that.

^^^mack
Matts4313

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
daboysin06 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
Jin_Jin wrote:
ESPN is probably staining their britches over this. On the other side, I really don't care too much about it. I find it hilarious and awesome that Jerry has the balls to go with those bills. He's looking right at the camera there's nothing scandalous to it, haha.

If Jerry wants to throw money away, he can throw some in my direction.

Are you willing to do what those girls did for that money?

At this point...I'd strongly consider it Laughing

Dont lie Des. Youd do it just for the bragging rights.
htfryar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
cowboyfanin2890 wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
cowboyfanin2890 wrote:

Except in the 90's.

So...questions about the photos are going to distract the players so much that it's going to hinder the results on the field?

I highly, highly doubt that.

I can guaran-damn-tee that the players have seen the photos and had some good laughs about it. Will it distract them during a game? Nope. I mean, come on. Do any of you really think that Barry Church is going to blow a coverage assignment because he's too busy thinking about Jerry's apparent love for strippers? Will Jason Witten drop a pass because he's thinking about Jerry's private life? Will a single player have a lapse of concentration during a game because of the Jerry Jones pics? Not just no, but hell no.

“Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: