Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Adopt-A-Brown 2014
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 6093
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zelbell wrote:
Reginaldm9 wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
Reginaldm9 wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Random.org sucks.

I don't even have a pick.

WTF Nug


There's someone listed there as Bung. Could that be you?


Burn?


Slight burn. Similar feeling to when Zel urinates.
#hatersgonnahate


Gordon just tweeted that he got some really bad news today...said he has been adopted by zelbell
_________________
Adopt a Brown:
Jordan Cameron: 13 catches 250 yards 1 TD
Billy Winn: 11 tackles 1 stuff and 1 badass FG block
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reginaldm9


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 3868
Location: Kent State University
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
zelbell wrote:
Reginaldm9 wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
Reginaldm9 wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
Random.org sucks.

I don't even have a pick.

WTF Nug


There's someone listed there as Bung. Could that be you?


Burn?


Slight burn. Similar feeling to when Zel urinates.
#hatersgonnahate


Gordon just tweeted that he got some really bad news today...said he has been adopted by zelbell


#FREEGORDON
_________________


Adopt-a-Brown: Joe Haden
Stats: 1 big fat pay day
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zelbell


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 8611
Location: Columbus
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we Adopting Browns or Adapting Browns?

Looks at draft thread
_________________

Adopt a Brown: Josh Gordon
2014 Stats:
Sig by Smack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 6093
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zelbell wrote:
Are we Adopting Browns or Adapting Browns?

Looks at draft thread
Laughing Laughing Good eye.

I think we have been trying trying to adapt to the Browns for awhile now.
_________________
Adopt a Brown:
Jordan Cameron: 13 catches 250 yards 1 TD
Billy Winn: 11 tackles 1 stuff and 1 badass FG block
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21252
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made a few adjustments for u, Zel.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 6093
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Made a few adjustments for u, Zel.


Get em nug, show him there is still some bite left in that dawg










_________________
Adopt a Brown:
Jordan Cameron: 13 catches 250 yards 1 TD
Billy Winn: 11 tackles 1 stuff and 1 badass FG block
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zelbell


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 8611
Location: Columbus
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Made a few adjustments for u, Zel.
I had to point it out Laughing
_________________

Adopt a Brown: Josh Gordon
2014 Stats:
Sig by Smack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sdrawkcab321


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 10018
Location: Cleveland
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are fools. Nobody gets more action then our punter


_________________
Adopt A Brown:Spencer Lanning

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fatpig


Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 2435
Location: cleveland
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spencer Lanning

1/1, 10yds, 1 TD, QB rating one million lulz

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21252
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FSU bitched about being left out and now he's gonna be late on his pick. SMH


Laughing
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ditchdigger


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 17095
Location: Gahanna, OH
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
FSU bitched about being left out and now he's gonna be late on his pick. SMH


Laughing


Random.org sucks
_________________

#FreeJoshGordon
Thomas5737 wrote:
In my sexy opinion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MalcolmBrown


Joined: 26 Jul 2011
Posts: 671
Location: 2014 Adopt a Brownie: Jim Dray: 10 Receptions, 144 Yards (14.4 ypc), 1 TD, 8 FD
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we are doing this before the final roster is set? I feel like at least a few people are gonna be upset when the final 53 come out.
_________________
"You mean...this ain't Malcolm Browns car...? ...Damn...my bad..."

Athens, Ohio AKA South Cleveland
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21252
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalcolmBrown wrote:
So we are doing this before the final roster is set? I feel like at least a few people are gonna be upset when the final 53 come out.



Each person gets 2 picks. I think most of the spots are probably going to be fairly safe.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ditchdigger


Joined: 09 Jan 2005
Posts: 17095
Location: Gahanna, OH
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
MalcolmBrown wrote:
So we are doing this before the final roster is set? I feel like at least a few people are gonna be upset when the final 53 come out.



Each person gets 2 picks. I think most of the spots are probably going to be fairly safe.


Last year, bulldog took Owen Marecic.

It happens.

Not every adoption is a success.
_________________

#FreeJoshGordon
Thomas5737 wrote:
In my sexy opinion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 21252
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
MalcolmBrown wrote:
So we are doing this before the final roster is set? I feel like at least a few people are gonna be upset when the final 53 come out.



Each person gets 2 picks. I think most of the spots are probably going to be fairly safe.


Last year, bulldog took Owen Marecic.

It happens.

Not every adoption is a success.


O I know.

I got Trent last year... Laughing


If someone gets cut, they can always just take some other guy after the fact
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group