Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Would rather give Ponder another shot
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heimdallr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Would rather give Ponder another shot Reply with quote

VikeManDan wrote:
VikingChop wrote:
If I was starting up a franchise tomorrow, i'd take ponder over casselll and bridgewater.

Take him over Cassel fine but Bridgewater?!?! No way man. That's ridiculous.

easily the most preposterous statement of this off-season, and that is saying something.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Would rather give Ponder another shot Reply with quote

Heimdallr wrote:
VikeManDan wrote:
VikingChop wrote:
If I was starting up a franchise tomorrow, i'd take ponder over casselll and bridgewater.

Take him over Cassel fine but Bridgewater?!?! No way man. That's ridiculous.

easily the most preposterous statement of this off-season, and that is saying something.

Agreed.
26 rec. 308 yards 1 TD
467 yards to go
7 games left
VikingChop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anybody here not sipping the purple koolaid for just a sec?

Ponder possesses great accuracy and is the best athlete of all our QB's. He can run the ball and pass. He's a more complete player that just needed time to develop. If there was an open competition in training camp, he would win the starting job. But our coaching staff is playing favorites. Incompetence at it's finest. It's juts whoever zimmer likes, not what's best for the team. Zimmer was all in on Josh Gordon and look how that turned out. Guy jst picks who he likes not best for th team.
Vikes_Bolts1228

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Would rather give Ponder another shot Reply with quote

VikingChop wrote:

Kinda sucks you wouldn't want to win games.

Proud Minnesota Vikings season ticket holder!
VikingChop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Would rather give Ponder another shot Reply with quote

Vikes_Bolts1228 wrote:
VikingChop wrote:

It sucks we keep changing coaches. Frazier was fine, our new HC is going to struggle thinking Cassel is the answer.
Heimdallr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, if you think Frazier+Ponder was the answer I just don't know what to say.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Would rather give Ponder another shot Reply with quote

VikingChop wrote:
Vikes_Bolts1228 wrote:
VikingChop wrote:

It sucks we keep changing coaches. Frazier was fine, our new HC is going to struggle thinking Cassel is the answer.

Lol this guy is a troll.

Nothing more.

Proud Minnesota Vikings season ticket holder!
jshowers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VikingChop wrote:
Ponder possesses great accuracy

VikingChop wrote:
Zimmer was all in on Josh Gordon and look how that turned out. Guy jst picks who he likes not best for th team.

VikeManDan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VikingChop wrote:
Zimmer was all in on Josh Gordon and look how that turned out. Guy jst picks who he likes not best for th team.

Please remind me when those two were associated together? Zimmer has said that EVERY position is an open competition. Not sure how he is incompetent when he hasn't even coached one game as a HC either. Rolling Eyes
26 rec. 308 yards 1 TD
467 yards to go
7 games left
VikingChop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea lets play the blame game and blame ponder for the team's failure last season. We made the playoffs the year befor that with Ponder. Ponder was not the problem, it was just bad luck and him having a small slump that was made look worsed by teammates not protecting him or fighting for the ball.
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is this guy's babysitter on the phone with her boyfriend or something, and he snuck on to a computer...?

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
VikingChop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frazier knew what he had to do. Run the ball and use Ponder sparingly, bring him along slowly.

This new HC thinks throwing the ball and using Peterson as a receiver is a grand idea. My god. I'm very skeptical this season.

I just don't think ponder or frazier were ever the problems.
VikeManDan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VikingChop wrote:
Yea lets play the blame game and blame ponder for the team's failure last season. We made the playoffs the year befor that with Ponder. Ponder was not the problem, it was just bad luck and him having a small slump that was made look worsed by teammates not protecting him or fighting for the ball.

You accuse us of drinking the purple kool-aid, you need to get off the Ponder-aid. He has no future here, he's best off getting a fresh start with another team. When that time comes best of luck to him.
26 rec. 308 yards 1 TD
467 yards to go
7 games left
jshowers

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VikingChop wrote:
Frazier knew what he had to do. Run the ball and use Ponder sparingly, bring him along slowly.

This new HC thinks throwing the ball and using Peterson as a receiver is a grand idea. My god. I'm very skeptical this season.

I just don't think ponder or frazier were ever the problems.

OMG we have an offensive coordinator that wants to open up the passing game and actually utilize one of the biggest "freak" athletes with the ball in his hands in the league?

We are doomed. I'm gonna miss the old run-run-pass-punt offense.
VikingChop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VikeManDan wrote:
VikingChop wrote:

Please remind me when those two were associated together? Zimmer has said that EVERY position is an open competition. Not sure how he is incompetent when he hasn't even coached one game as a HC either. Rolling Eyes

My bad sir meant Turner

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: