Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rank Em Defense 4th best
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is the next best defender on this team?
Mike Daniels
60%
 60%  [ 21 ]
Tramon Williams
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
BJ Raji
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Casey HayWard
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
AJ Hawk
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 35

Packerraymond

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I missing the purpose of this? It's who will have the better year and not who is more important right? I don't get all the talk about Daniels. The guy is peaked physically and peaked last year in how we can use him. He'll be a rotational piece that is our best rusher from the DL, 5-7 sack guy. Tramon, Hayward will be better IMO. If Burnett rebounds I could see him up there.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packerraymond wrote:
Am I missing the purpose of this? It's who will have the better year and not who is more important right? I don't get all the talk about Daniels. The guy is peaked physically and peaked last year in how we can use him. He'll be a rotational piece that is our best rusher from the DL, 5-7 sack guy. Tramon, Hayward will be better IMO. If Burnett rebounds I could see him up there.

Daniels will probably play as many snaps as anyone else on the DL. The guy is a presence when he's on the field and can push the pocket. Just because he isn't 2 inches taller doesn't take away from what he actually does on the field. Based on last year he deserves the same respect as someone like Jenkins got around here yet because he's shorter than typical he doesn't get it from some.

I picked Hayward because I feel like some are forgetting how good he was as a rookie and I think he'll be our best CB but I don't have a problem with anyone voting Daniels
Kampman74

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packerraymond wrote:

Who do you think is starting or playing more snaps than Daniels this year?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you have to go with Mike Daniels here. Not really close unless you're a really big Tramon Williams guy. Daniels had a pretty special year in the rotation and did everything well, not a one trick pony.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: