Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

9ers Fantasy Football VIII: Draft 8/31 - league full
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
gridirongorilla


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 2334
Location: North Bay, California
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:27 pm    Post subject: 9ers Fantasy Football VIII: Draft 8/31 - league full Reply with quote

DRAFT CHANGED to 8/31!

It's that time of year again.. Year 8. Crazy to think some of us have been hanging around here that long.

You will notice I streamlined the positions and cut back on the quantity of players - should make the draft go a lot faster, more players to go around and even things out even more. If you can't make the draft be sure to set your board.

We have several new players this year so we are going to go ahead and refresh the draft order/keepers. That means keepers will re-enter the draft pool and the draft order will be randomized. I simply don't have the time this year to build the games schedule or draft order by hand.

We have fourteen teams and once again split in to three divisions. Last year's trophy winners now have a trophy next to their name indicating they've got the skills.

Following is the list of team names. If you'd like me to put your forum screen name next your team name, pm me and I'll add it.

Good luck!



1. iGeeks

2. blitzkrieg

3. PASSWORD IS TACO

4. #OneOf1

5. Ditka In a Box

6. Five-Ten to Frisco

7. Goooo HUSKYS

8. P-52

9. NB53

10. 48 1/2ers

11. free willi(s)

12. Carmazzi Cannons

13. lookjohncandy

14. adamq


Last edited by gridirongorilla on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:10 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gridirongorilla


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 2334
Location: North Bay, California
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you plan on participating, please accept the invite or msg me to re-send.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gridirongorilla


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 2334
Location: North Bay, California
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still three spots open. If you are interested in playing this year, pm me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gridirongorilla


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 2334
Location: North Bay, California
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: I edited roster spots (should make for a much faster draft and more players to go-around) which are now as follows.

Active Roster:

OFFENSE:

QB: 1
WR: 2
TE: 1
RB: 2
W/R/T: 1

DEFENSE:

DEF/SPC: 1

IDPS: 4

BENCH SPOTS:

5
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
burlow


Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 780
Location: Lafayette, LA or in the GOM
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent you a pm
_________________


Thanks y2 for the sig - and it has nothing to do with the trash who wore number 32 (I had to look it up, he will stay unnamed).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NcFinest9erFan


Joined: 10 Jan 2013
Posts: 3113
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gridirongorilla wrote:
Update: I edited roster spots (should make for a much faster draft and more players to go-around) which are now as follows.

Active Roster:

OFFENSE:

QB: 1
WR: 2
TE: 1
RB: 2
W/R/T: 1

DEFENSE:

DEF/SPC: 1

IDPS: 4

BENCH SPOTS:

5


Applause Applause Applause
_________________
"I've played in a Super Bowl, NFC championship, but before I leave, I want God to bless me and my teammates and get us a ring," Gore said."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cHaInBrEaKeRiii


Joined: 21 Dec 2005
Posts: 4356
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want Ray Rice as a keeper
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7850
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So do we have enough people to do this? Draft needs to happen somewhat soon
_________________

-kiltman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gridirongorilla


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 2334
Location: North Bay, California
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:
So do we have enough people to do this? Draft needs to happen somewhat soon


I have one more person joining this week. Once that happens I will set the date. It will likely be the last Sunday this month.

Also we have 4-5 new players this year and I don't have time a lot of time to set a draft order, we will have keepers, but the draft order will be random.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7850
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on sounds good
_________________

-kiltman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cHaInBrEaKeRiii


Joined: 21 Dec 2005
Posts: 4356
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gridirongorilla wrote:
adamq wrote:
So do we have enough people to do this? Draft needs to happen somewhat soon


I have one more person joining this week. Once that happens I will set the date. It will likely be the last Sunday this month.

Also we have 4-5 new players this year and I don't have time a lot of time to set a draft order, we will have keepers, but the draft order will be random.


Since we're have a lot of new people and we're kind of adjusting the roster spots, I think we should do a brand new draft. Just my opinion.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NinerNation21


Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 1744
Location: South Central PA
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since last season was my first season, do I get any keepers this season?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
48 1/2ers


Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 2418
Location: UCI
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cHaInBrEaKeRiii wrote:
gridirongorilla wrote:
adamq wrote:
So do we have enough people to do this? Draft needs to happen somewhat soon


I have one more person joining this week. Once that happens I will set the date. It will likely be the last Sunday this month.

Also we have 4-5 new players this year and I don't have time a lot of time to set a draft order, we will have keepers, but the draft order will be random.


Since we're have a lot of new people and we're kind of adjusting the roster spots, I think we should do a brand new draft. Just my opinion.

I like this idea too
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gridirongorilla


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 2334
Location: North Bay, California
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

48 1/2ers wrote:
cHaInBrEaKeRiii wrote:
gridirongorilla wrote:
adamq wrote:
So do we have enough people to do this? Draft needs to happen somewhat soon


I have one more person joining this week. Once that happens I will set the date. It will likely be the last Sunday this month.

Also we have 4-5 new players this year and I don't have time a lot of time to set a draft order, we will have keepers, but the draft order will be random.


Since we're have a lot of new people and we're kind of adjusting the roster spots, I think we should do a brand new draft. Just my opinion.

I like this idea too


Agreed. I'm super busy this year and this will save time. We'll start fresh this year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7850
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you post the first round draft order when it's set?
_________________

-kiltman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group