Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Everything Else VIII!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 14997
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you are all being safe down there. The weather and flooding looks terrible. Be safe guys
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lumberjackchris


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 6049
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally it looks like the weather pattern is changing, and we get some time to dry out. Although that comes with 90+ degree temps....but a cold front coming through on May 31st, what is going on?!?
_________________

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lumberjackchris


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 6049
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomorrow, Monday June 8, 2015 will be known as Carlos Correa Day.
_________________

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
texans_uk


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 33797
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's 30 degrees Celsius in London, England and the government are issuing "hot weather warnings"

Be sure to drink plenty and try to stay out of the sun.

WE NEVER GET ANY SUN SO HELL TO THAT.
_________________
DallasInHeart wrote:
Buddy if you lived in Europe or ever gone to visit Europe you would know that over there Football is totally on a different level

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
texandominance


Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 4653
Location: Duluth, Mn
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got into grad school at the university of Alabama. I'm gonna try to do most of my degree online while working. Gonna be tough but worth it in the future
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lumberjackchris


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 6049
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
I got into grad school at the university of Alabama. I'm gonna try to do most of my degree online while working. Gonna be tough but worth it in the future


Are you following your undergrad route, or something else?
_________________

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
texandominance


Joined: 22 Sep 2007
Posts: 4653
Location: Duluth, Mn
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
texandominance wrote:
I got into grad school at the university of Alabama. I'm gonna try to do most of my degree online while working. Gonna be tough but worth it in the future


Are you following your undergrad route, or something else?


Same as undergraduate I'm just going to specialize in what I have been working on for the last few years, aero structures.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EliteTexan80


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 38270
Location: Three time Mr. fanTASTic!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey.
_________________


vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
lumberjackchris


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 6049
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:
Hey.


Check the OP of the training camp thread, I knew I smelt something.

Hi.
_________________

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PAtexansFAN99


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 4812
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we doing a fantasy league this year?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 43401
Location: Htowntakever
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PAtexansFAN99 wrote:
we doing a fantasy league this year?


If we can get 12 guys im down
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shep0507


Joined: 12 Mar 2014
Posts: 1192
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
PAtexansFAN99 wrote:
we doing a fantasy league this year?


If we can get 12 guys im down


I'd do it. I'm in a couple already, but it would be fun to play with you guys. How do you run it when you have one? NFL, ESPN, Yahoo?

I have one money league and another we're doing for fun that is defense only, but I could add a 3rd.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texansfan713


Joined: 24 Dec 2009
Posts: 43401
Location: Htowntakever
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shep0507 wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
PAtexansFAN99 wrote:
we doing a fantasy league this year?


If we can get 12 guys im down


I'd do it. I'm in a couple already, but it would be fun to play with you guys. How do you run it when you have one? NFL, ESPN, Yahoo?

I have one money league and another we're doing for fun that is defense only, but I could add a 3rd.


I prefer ESPN personally since thats what my other leagues on and it would be easier to make moves and set lineups, but yahoo is the 2nd best.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shep0507


Joined: 12 Mar 2014
Posts: 1192
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
shep0507 wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
PAtexansFAN99 wrote:
we doing a fantasy league this year?


If we can get 12 guys im down


I'd do it. I'm in a couple already, but it would be fun to play with you guys. How do you run it when you have one? NFL, ESPN, Yahoo?

I have one money league and another we're doing for fun that is defense only, but I could add a 3rd.


I prefer ESPN personally since thats what my other leagues on and it would be easier to make moves and set lineups, but yahoo is the 2nd best.


We use NFL.com in our work leagues because that's what was used the first season our league was online, (this league has been around every year since 1998), but I've used ESPN in other leagues for 4 years and I like it just fine. I was in one Yahoo league one year and I didn't like it, but I'm good with whatever the consensus is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
shep0507


Joined: 12 Mar 2014
Posts: 1192
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may have 1 to 4 open slots in an all defense league we're doing at work on NFL.com. I had 1 flake on me already, and 3 more that seem headed that way. If you're interested in playing, PM me an email address. First come, first in. We're drafting tomorrow night at 8pm EST.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group