Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Johnathan Franklin to retire from NFL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
svp

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

troll patrol
heh-his aim is misplaced.

Although it has been said-the worst thing you can do to a person
is ignore them.

blankman0021

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
Macc_Aviv wrote:
Well said. I don't know why that guy's right to troll is being protected by the mods.

First off, if you have an issue with my moderation PM me.

Secondly, two wrongs don't make a right and all those issues are as bad as trolling. I don't get what is so hard to understand about that. If you think someone is trolling IGNORE THEM. Pretty simple.

Well said Cwood. Have there been any updates on this injury front besides speculation?

The Doctor wrote:
ALLONS-Y, ALONSO!
Macc_Aviv

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
Macc_Aviv wrote:
Well said. I don't know why that guy's right to troll is being protected by the mods.

Secondly, two wrongs don't make a right and all those issues are as bad as trolling. I don't get what is so hard to understand about that. If you think someone is trolling IGNORE THEM. Pretty simple.

I haven't responded to him once. But since the board has no ignore feature it's hard to find good content on here anymore. I will just keep checking back in hopes that the issue has been taken care of before the start of the season.
Packerraymond

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Macc_Aviv wrote:
CWood21 wrote:
Macc_Aviv wrote:

I haven't responded to him once. But since the board has no ignore feature it's hard to find good content on here anymore. I will just keep checking back in hopes that the issue has been taken care of before the start of the season.

At the rate it's going the odds are good that it will be taken care of sooner rather than later.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:33 am    Post subject: franklin Reply with quote

Money over Intelligence. PIGSKIN PAUL'S PAGE wrote a nice stat. I counted 17 seniors and 15 underclassmen in the 32 Round 1 Picks.
9 DB 4 S/5 CB
5 LB
4 DL
5 OL
1 TE
5 WR
3 QB
0 RB for the second year in a row. Get used to it!
spilltray

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: franklin Reply with quote

stockholder wrote:
Money over Intelligence. PIGSKIN PAUL'S PAGE wrote a nice stat. I counted 17 seniors and 15 underclassmen in the 32 Round 1 Picks.
9 DB 4 S/5 CB
5 LB
4 DL
5 OL
1 TE
5 WR
3 QB

So effing what?

These guys are going to college to play football and try and get into the NFL. If the get into the NFL even for 1-2 years, they can always easily afford to go back and get their degree if that is something they want to do. If they are likely going to be a high pick, why wouldn't they leave early? They have finished their degree in "football" so to speak.

And of course 0 underclassmen RBs. 0 senior RBs too. That's a trend that is no surprise to anyone. There also hasn't been an Adrian Peterson, Barry Sanders, or Bo Jafckson caliber prospect in years and if there were, they might get drafted pretty high.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
stockholder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: franklin Reply with quote

spilltray wrote:
stockholder wrote:
9 DB 4 S/5 CB
5 LB
4 DL
5 OL
1 TE
5 WR
3 QB

So effing what?

These guys are going to college to play football and try and get into the NFL. If the get into the NFL even for 1-2 years, they can always easily afford to go back and get their degree if that is something they want to do. If they are likely going to be a high pick, why wouldn't they leave early? They have finished their degree in "football" so to speak.

And of course 0 underclassmen RBs. 0 senior RBs too. That's a trend that is no surprise to anyone. There also hasn't been an Adrian Peterson, Barry Sanders, or Bo Jafckson caliber prospect in years and if there were, they might get drafted pretty high.
Thats pretty Sad. ( The stats show a change for a degree in football.) The NfL wanted them to stay in school. As more Come out their bodies will pay the price. Some bodies don't peak in growth, let alone maturity issues! So let them crack their nut. I think the surgeon general really could tell you a thing or too.
Webmaster

Site Admin
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stockholder, I'm not sure if you are doing this on purpose or you just don't understand how the forum works. But your posts are seriously aggravating the members of the forum. Take a break from posting and figure out how we do things around here. Read more and then when you post again try a different approach.

Everyone else, next time someone is causing issues do not start throwing around insults, that will never solve anything and only cause more problems. Don't reply to them. Just contact a mod and let them handle it.

Now let's get back to the topic and keep the comments on Franklin.
Kampman74

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Franklin is able to continue on with the rest of life without any problems. I wish him the best and hope to never see any of this again happen to even the teams I hate the most.

But how cursed are we? Collins, Finley, Jolly, and Franklin. Its more than the rest of the NFL combined for the last five years. Not sure about it but it sure seems like it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:
I hope Franklin is able to continue on with the rest of life without any problems. I wish him the best and hope to never see any of this again happen to even the teams I hate the most.

But how cursed are we? Collins, Finley, Jolly, and Franklin. Its more than the rest of the NFL combined for the last five years. Not sure about it but it sure seems like it.

Richardson had a serious one too lately.

I don't like Jeff Janis

He's another one of those shingles-prone athletes. TT no longer does his due diligence on susceptibility to viral infections.
GoPackGo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:

Injuries suck, but we're a perennial playoff team and won a Superbowl in 2010. Minnesota is cursed. 4 Superbowl appearances (all losses), Gary Anderson whiffs on a chipshot FG (his first miss in 2 years) for the NFC title in an indoor stadium, humiliated in the NFC title game a few years later against NYG, McCown's 4th & 24 throw to knock them out of the playoffs, they play their worst game of the year against NO in the NFC title game (along with the Favre INT), and have wasted the prime years of AP because they couldn't find a QB. That's a horrific track record. At least GB has 5 trophies to hang on their 4th and 26 type moments. Minnesota has nothing. That's a curse.

God, family, and the Green Bay Packers; in that order.
Kampman74

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoPackGo wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:

Injuries suck, but we're a perennial playoff team and won a Superbowl in 2010. Minnesota is cursed. 4 Superbowl appearances (all losses), Gary Anderson whiffs on a chipshot FG (his first miss in 2 years) for the NFC title in an indoor stadium, humiliated in the NFC title game a few years later against NYG, McCown's 4th & 24 throw to knock them out of the playoffs, they play their worst game of the year against NO in the NFC title game (along with the Favre INT), and have wasted the prime years of AP because they couldn't find a QB. That's a horrific track record. At least GB has 5 trophies to hang on their 4th and 26 type moments. Minnesota has nothing. That's a curse.

I hope you are from the future. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:
GoPackGo wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:

Don't believe in superstition (curses) or miracles. Don't understand the gratuitous Vikings'-bashing (the Lions and Bears are better teams at the moment) in a thread about Franklin, but to each his own.
GoPackGo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Vikings bashing here. Only pointing out the misery their fanbase has gone through is a lot more than the injuries GB fans have had to deal with.

GoPackGo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:
GoPackGo wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:

I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: