Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sign petition to get LOB on Madden cover

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
clubmember


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 1124
Location: Washington
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:01 pm    Post subject: Sign petition to get LOB on Madden cover Reply with quote

Sherman wants the whole LOB on the Madden cover, but EA is fighting it. Sherman has requested a fan start a petition, and someone did. I saw this on Seahawks.net and thought I should repost it as it would be glorious to see the LOB on the cover.

https://www.change.org/petitions/electronic-arts-put-the-entire-legion-of-boom-on-the-cover-of-madden-15#

Here is the original thread at Seahawks.net, if you'd like more info:

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=93489

Also, I'd like to post this in NFL general so more people could decide if they'd like to sign it, but I fear its not relevant. Should I?
_________________
sayheykid wrote:
Oh, and instead of goalposts, how about a giant putt-putt windmill?


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21424
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Sign petition to get LOB on Madden cover Reply with quote

clubmember wrote:
Sherman wants the whole LOB on the Madden cover, but EA is fighting it. Sherman has requested a fan start a petition, and someone did. I saw this on Seahawks.net and thought I should repost it as it would be glorious to see the LOB on the cover.

https://www.change.org/petitions/electronic-arts-put-the-entire-legion-of-boom-on-the-cover-of-madden-15#

Here is the original thread at Seahawks.net, if you'd like more info:

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=93489

Also, I'd like to post this in NFL general so more people could decide if they'd like to sign it, but I fear its not relevant. Should I?
Post it in the Madden forum. It's going to get moved from the NFL general
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
clubmember


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 1124
Location: Washington
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Sign petition to get LOB on Madden cover Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
clubmember wrote:
Sherman wants the whole LOB on the Madden cover, but EA is fighting it. Sherman has requested a fan start a petition, and someone did. I saw this on Seahawks.net and thought I should repost it as it would be glorious to see the LOB on the cover.

https://www.change.org/petitions/electronic-arts-put-the-entire-legion-of-boom-on-the-cover-of-madden-15#

Here is the original thread at Seahawks.net, if you'd like more info:

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=93489

Also, I'd like to post this in NFL general so more people could decide if they'd like to sign it, but I fear its not relevant. Should I?
Post it in the Madden forum. It's going to get moved from the NFL general


Great idea, thank you! Smile
_________________
sayheykid wrote:
Oh, and instead of goalposts, how about a giant putt-putt windmill?


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bigjoe0075


Joined: 18 Nov 2009
Posts: 2145
Location: Eastern Washinton
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not going to happen once the athletes start dictating what they want the covers to look like its all over.

Maybe next year Kaepernick will win and want to be in a dolphins uniform, holding a huge was of undeserved cash and a hot passed out chick in the background.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group