Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Predict the stats
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tml_gogo


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 13811
Location: Montréal
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:34 am    Post subject: Predict the stats Reply with quote

Forum has been slow lately, so lets try some super early speculation on the numbers some of our guys put up. Here are just a few of mine:

OFFENSE

Josh Mccown: 61% completion percentage | 3774 yards | 29 touchdowns | 12 interceptions | 311 yards rushing | 2 rushing td's

Doug Martin: 1137 yards rushing | 8 touchdowns | 354 yards receiving | 2 receiving touchdowns

Mike James: 413 yards rushing | 4 touchdowns

Charles Sims: 276 yards rushing | 1 touchdown | 384 yards receiving

Vincent Jackson: 1063 yards receiving | 7 touchdowns

Mike Evans: 749 yards receiving | 8 touchdowns

ASJ: 713 yards receiving | 7 touchdowns (I see a pretty big year for this guy, assuming health)

Tim Wright: 480 yards receiving | 4 touchdowns

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEFENSE

Michael Johnson: 8 sacks

Gerald Mccoy: 13.5 SACKS YEAH I SAID IT

Adrian Clayborn: 3.5 sacks, generally solid run D

Lavonte David: 153 total tackles | 4 sacks | 6 int

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL TEAMS

Connor Barth: 34/36 field goals | 1 awesome stache

**BIGGEST PREDICTION OF ALL**:::

Jeff Demps: 2 punt return td's Surprised Surprised Surprised


What are some of yours?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
He Hate Me


Joined: 02 Apr 2006
Posts: 10484
Location: Unconquered Territory
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh McCown 2185 yards 14 TDs 12 INTs
Mike Glennon 1849 yards 11 TDs 5 INTs
Doug Martin 1,291 yards rushing 11 TDs
Vincent Jackson 987 yards receiving 9 TDs
Mike Evans 1038 yards receiving 7 TDs
_________________


Props to Eggy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bucs00


Joined: 14 Sep 2010
Posts: 233
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OFFENSE

Josh McCown(9 games): 1890 yards 13 TDs 16 INTs
Mike Glennon(7 games): 1632 yards 12 TDs 6 INTs

Doug Martin: 1021 yards rushing 10 TDs
Mike James: 634 yards rushing 3 TDs
Charles Sims: 316 yards rushing 2 TDs 333 yards receiving

Vincent Jackson: 1099 yards receiving 8 TDs
Mike Evans: 745 yards receiving 6 TDs

ASJ: 672 yards receiving 6 TDs

DEFENSE

Gerald Mccoy: 10 sacks
Michael Johnson: 9 sacks
Bowers Da'Quan: 8 sacks

Lavonte David: 140 total tackles 3 sacks 6 int
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 8462
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah TML. Really going with McCown putting us at a great season performing at a top 10-12 level QB numbers?

QB:
- McCown: 6 games 1400 yards 58% comp. 8 TDs 9 INTS
- Glennon: 10 games 2500 yards 61% comp. 14 TDs 7 Ints

RB:
- Doug Martin: 1000-1100 yards 7 TDs 200Yards Rec.
- Mike James: 350 yards 3 tds 150 yards receiving
- Charlie sims : 300 yards 2 tds 400 yards receiving 2 tds

WR:
- vincent Jackson 1100 yards 5 tds
- Mike Evans: 700 yards 6 tds
- A. Jenkins : 550 yards 3 tds
- TIM Wright 400 yards 2 yds

Defense:
- Gerald McCoy: 10.5 sacks
- Michael Johson: 8.5 sacks
- William Gholson: 6.5 Sacks

Lavonte David: 140 tackles 5 INts 2 sacks (less blitzing in scheme)

Alterraun Verner: 5 INTs 1 TD
Jonathon Banks: 4 INTs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 29200
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna play.

Mike Glennon
62% 3,800 Yards 24 Touchdowns 14 Interceptions

Doug Martin
1,200 Yards 9 Touchdowns
400 Yards 1 Touchdown

Mike James
400 Yards 3 Touchdowns
100 Yards

Charles Sims
200 Yards
200 Yards 1 Touchdown

Vincent Jackson
1,100 Yards 7 Touchdowns

Mike Evans
800 Yards 6 Touchdowns

Robert Herron
300 Yards 2 Touchdowns

Austin Sefarian-Jenkins
500 Yards 6 Touchdowns

Tim Wright
200 Yards
_____

Gerald McCoy
40 Tackles 8 Sacks

Michael Johnson
50 Tackles 11 Sacks

Lavonte David
140 Tackles 2 Sacks 4 Interceptions 2 Forced Fumbles

Mason Foster
90 Tackles 1 Sack 2 Interceptions 3 Forced Fumbles

Alterraun Verner
60 Tackles 5 Interceptions 1 Forced Fumble

Johnthan Banks
50 Tackles 4 Interceptions
_____

After looking at my numbers, we're gonna be a playoff team. Laughing
_________________

Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 115 Tackles (14 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
djw4bucs


Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Posts: 4132
Location: NS922 on the sig
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^
I agree with most of them but Wright and Lavonte. I think wright will at least get 400 yards and 2 TDs and Lavonte will increase his game not decrease
_________________

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 43 Catches 561 Yards 2 TDs
#FireLovie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 29200
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

djw4bucs wrote:
^^^
I agree with most of them but Wright and Lavonte. I think wright will at least get 400 yards and 2 TDs and Lavonte will increase his game not decrease

I figure Wright will be the fourth, fifth, or sixth (if you count Martin) receiving option. Hard to rack up yards.

And I think David will drop into coverage a bit more. His impact will still be felt, but LBs don't usually rack up INTs like DBs.
_________________

Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 115 Tackles (14 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
indifference


Joined: 08 Nov 2010
Posts: 1938
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sims will be the 2nd leading rusher on this team. I have no qualms about that. Mike James isn't even a lock to make the team let alone get more carries over him. He'll make it or should make it based off his talent, but he will undoubtedly be the #3 back. Not sure what happens to Demps but we may need his speed for special teams.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tml_gogo


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 13811
Location: Montréal
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
Sims will be the 2nd leading rusher on this team. I have no qualms about that. Mike James isn't even a lock to make the team let alone get more carries over him. He'll make it or should make it based off his talent, but he will undoubtedly be the #3 back. Not sure what happens to Demps but we may need his speed for special teams.


Uhh what? Mike James is awesome, our best back behind Martin.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 29200
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
indifference wrote:
Sims will be the 2nd leading rusher on this team. I have no qualms about that. Mike James isn't even a lock to make the team let alone get more carries over him. He'll make it or should make it based off his talent, but he will undoubtedly be the #3 back. Not sure what happens to Demps but we may need his speed for special teams.


Uhh what? Mike James is awesome, our best back behind Martin.

Absolutely. He would even start for a few teams.
_________________

Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 115 Tackles (14 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 8462
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
indifference wrote:
Sims will be the 2nd leading rusher on this team. I have no qualms about that. Mike James isn't even a lock to make the team let alone get more carries over him. He'll make it or should make it based off his talent, but he will undoubtedly be the #3 back. Not sure what happens to Demps but we may need his speed for special teams.


Uhh what? Mike James is awesome, our best back behind Martin.

Absolutely. He would even start for a few teams.


Martin/sims/James. Let's just say rb isn't an issue of concern on offense.

Sims gives us a different dimension of explosive speed and a receiving threat. James will get touches but him and Martin are similar as bruising type backs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tml_gogo


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 13811
Location: Montréal
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't say James is just a bruiser. He is a big guy but he is a superb athlete, and has more wiggle than people give him credit for.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Caaddy24


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 5710
Location: Houston
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't even seen this Sims guy play yet, but even if he's really good, I still think it was a terrible pick... we still need depth on the offensive and defensive lines
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tml_gogo


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 13811
Location: Montréal
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
I haven't even seen this Sims guy play yet, but even if he's really good, I still think it was a terrible pick... we still need depth on the offensive and defensive lines


I guess it was just a pure BPA pick.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 8462
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
I wouldn't say James is just a bruiser. He is a big guy but he is a superb athlete, and has more wiggle than people give him credit for.


More of an in between the tackles guy that will eat yards and clock type. It's good to have one of those backs. He's solid in the pass game. But sims adds explosiveness.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group