Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT XIV: Washing Romo's Love Sack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

textaz03 wrote:
Anybody watching this Eagles-Steelers preseason game?

Flag fest!! 32 flags for over 180 yards in penalties so far. And it's still more than 8 min in the 4th left

That is over the top asinine. If the NFL has plans on flagging everything under the sun, think I'll spend my time watching something else.

^^Kiltman^^
Ace5 wrote:
OH GOD ITS ALL OVER THE WALLS.
DaBoys

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

textaz03 wrote:

Flag fest!! 32 flags for over 180 yards in penalties so far. And it's still more than 8 min in the 4th left

I hope that ish changes in the regular season. It's been like that every game

Matts4313 wrote:
I agree with daboys, some of you might be insane.

The_Slamman wrote:
Daboys is right.

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
BTW, DaBoys wins this thread.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
textaz03 wrote:

That is over the top asinine. If the NFL has plans on flagging everything under the sun, think I'll spend my time watching something else.

Yeah...I stopped watching mid-way through the 3rd quarter because of all the penalties.

^^^Deadpulse
textaz03

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wrong, currently 27 flags now for 202 yards

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

textaz03 wrote:
I was wrong, currently 27 flags now for 202 yards

I don't know how they're going to keep the games under 3 and a half hours

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally starting school next Tuesday.

Now I just need to get a tutor so I can get out of remedial math and into the actual math class I need next semester Laughing

^^^Deadpulse
Matts4313

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NY help:

Im going back to NYC next month. I have a conference on 9/11-12 and again on 9/15-16 that will be paid for by work. I am considering staying over that weekend (9/12-9/15). But those nights will be on my dime. My thought is to not stay in Manhattan, but instead travel somewhere outside of the city. Ive only ever been in NYC, so it would be cool to explore somewhere for a weekend.

Any recommendations? Only real preference is to not pay the $400/night that it cost to stay in NYC. I would be open to seeing either a Yankees or Giants/Jets game. Or a concert? Or Comedy Show? Whatever really.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:

Now I just need to get a tutor so I can get out of remedial math and into the actual math class I need next semester Laughing

I used to be a rockstar at math... but I dont have to use any of the advanced formulas anymore. But between us and google, I am sure we can try to help!
Desperado82

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

I used to be a rockstar at math... but I dont have to use any of the advanced formulas anymore. But between us and google, I am sure we can try to help!

Laughing

I'm in pre-algebra right now...then I have to go on to college algebra (the class I actually need), then I believe I have to take Statistics and Calculus as well down the road.

^^^Deadpulse
Matts4313

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

Laughing

I'm in pre-algebra right now...then I have to go on to college algebra (the class I actually need), then I believe I have to take Statistics and Calculus as well down the road.

Statistics was the hardest of the math classes, at least for me. The others werent so bad.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

Laughing

Statistics was the hardest of the math classes, at least for me. The others werent so bad.

I have a feeling I'm going to be ready to shoot myself by the end of it Laughing

^^^Deadpulse
htfryar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the last 5 years, I've been paying for a AT&T cell phone family plan that has me, mom and dad on it. Dad is still using an old flip phone, doesn't text and doesn't want to upgrade. Mom, started texting about 2 years ago when I upgraded her from flip phone to slider phone. She told me a couple of weeks ago that she'd like a new smart phone. Being the nice son that I am, I decided to get her one and it should be delivered today or Monday. I'm not quite nice enough to spend big bucks on it though. Laughing I ordered her a LG G2 for $1 through Best Buy. Seeing as how she is technologically illiterate, I already know that every other day for the next month, I'm going to be getting a text as soon as I get home. I'll have to walk next door and figure out what the crap she's screwed up.

Y'all probably think I'm exaggerating a wee bit. Nope. When my parents bought a surround sound system for their living room, I installed it for them and had to write detailed, step-by-step directions on paper for them to be able to use it. Stuff like...

1. Turn on TV, DirecTV and Surround Sound Box.
2. On TV remote, hit input until you see HDMI1 for DirecTV or HDMI2 for Blu-Ray.
3. On Surround Sound Box remote, hit input until you see TV for DirecTV or Aux for Blu-Ray.

I went step by step for all of their components and they figured it out after a couple of weeks. How bad are my parents with electronic gizmos? Once, mom called to say there was something wrong with the TV in their bedroom. She couldn't get it to work at all. I went over, pushed power on the remote, nothing happened. I pushed it again, noticed the light on the remote didn't come on, asked for 2 new batteries, replaced them and everything worked just fine. I am in an ongoing battle with them over the use of their computer. I am thisclose to making them standard users with no power to change settings and making myself the only administrator on it. It seems like once a week something has been screwed up or they jjust don't understand something. Dad somehow changed the resolution on the monitor and they didn't know how he did it or how to fix it. They are currently locked out of their Hotmail accounts. I get to fix that for them tomorrow.

I can't wait to start doing the same for her Smart Phone. Rolling Eyes Dear Lord, please grant me the patience needed to not bludgeon my mother with her new phone.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
Dallasfan1313

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

Laughing

Agreed! I hated statistics. Had to take it twice. Seems to me if you were good at algebra you had trouble with statistics and vice versa. At least thats the impression I got from other people in the class.

R.I.P. B2TB and S.A.

ianlewis16 wrote:
you're my favourite poster

Matts4313 wrote:
DF1313 + Anger = Win for the forum.
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stats is so easy. Plug and play. Laughing

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

Laughing

Obvi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 79, 80, 81  Next
Page 51 of 81

Jump to: