Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT XIV: Washing Romo's Love Sack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DaBoys


Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Posts: 3285
Location: J.J. Wilcox fan club headquarters
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So would you rather have Gordon or Terrence Williams?
_________________

Matts4313 wrote:
I agree with daboys, some of you might be insane.

The_Slamman wrote:
Daboys is right.

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
BTW, DaBoys wins this thread.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 28845
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
So would you rather have Gordon or Terrence Williams?


Terrance Williams.
_________________

^^^Deadpulse
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DaBoys


Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Posts: 3285
Location: J.J. Wilcox fan club headquarters
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Anyone ever dealt with carpal tunnel issues? About 4 months ago, I had the pain in the wrist and numb/tingly fingers thing going on. I looked up exercises & stretches to do, did them and stuff got better. I had no issues at all until last week. No numbness this time, just stiff/sore wrist. Instead of going to the doc or to Walmart to get a splint/brace, I did the exercises & stretches, but it didn't help. Saturday night, I put on some Icy Hot & wrapped it in a big Ace bandage leftover from my knee surgery. Sunday I woke up barely able to move my wrist. There's still no numbness in the fingers, just stiffness and it's extremely sore to the touch on the palm side and outside of the wrist. I borrowed a splint/brace my stepdad got from the V.A. & have been alternating between wearing it and icing my wrist. I has helped some but not enough.

Anyone gone through these kind of issues? Got any suggestions to help get over the stiffness/soreness? Besides going to doctor and having surgery.


Just wear the brace. That's all I know to do. Both my mom and my Ex had it real bad. They both got braces. and wore them all the time. I know it sucks bad
_________________

Matts4313 wrote:
I agree with daboys, some of you might be insane.

The_Slamman wrote:
Daboys is right.

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
BTW, DaBoys wins this thread.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Da Boyz


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 3832
Location: Waldorf, MD
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Anyone ever dealt with carpal tunnel issues? About 4 months ago, I had the pain in the wrist and numb/tingly fingers thing going on. I looked up exercises & stretches to do, did them and stuff got better. I had no issues at all until last week. No numbness this time, just stiff/sore wrist. Instead of going to the doc or to Walmart to get a splint/brace, I did the exercises & stretches, but it didn't help. Saturday night, I put on some Icy Hot & wrapped it in a big Ace bandage leftover from my knee surgery. Sunday I woke up barely able to move my wrist. There's still no numbness in the fingers, just stiffness and it's extremely sore to the touch on the palm side and outside of the wrist. I borrowed a splint/brace my stepdad got from the V.A. & have been alternating between wearing it and icing my wrist. I has helped some but not enough.

Anyone gone through these kind of issues? Got any suggestions to help get over the stiffness/soreness? Besides going to doctor and having surgery.


Well, I'm not sure if it was carpal tunnel. I'm a pharmacist so most of my day is typing and opening prescription bottles. I woke up one morning with pain coming from my wrist that went into my hand and down 1 finger. It hurt and was weak. I thought I just slept on it funny because I put my hands under my pillow. It didn't go away after 2 days. So I just decided to grab my quilt and sort of ball it up in my hand. Then just squeeze it tightly and releasing it like a stress ball. I did that for 5 minutes 3 times that day. I also rolled my wrist in circles each direction. I woke up and felt a little better, did it again that day. Woke up next day and it was fine.

Again, it may not of been carpal tunnel but it sure felt like it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10942
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin Klein, a flag runner for the Cowboys, is in the finals of American Ninja Warrior.

EDIT - he wiped out in Round 1.
_________________


"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10942
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kelly Ripa is disgusting looking. What does she weigh, 85 pounds? I bet you can see every bone in her spine, from the front.
_________________


"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
flyingmonkey30


Moderator
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 6655
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
So would you rather have Gordon or Terrence Williams?


Williams because he is actually going to be on the field this year. If Gordon wasn't a moron, obviously taking Gordon
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaBoys


Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Posts: 3285
Location: J.J. Wilcox fan club headquarters
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
DaBoys wrote:
So would you rather have Gordon or Terrence Williams?


Williams because he is actually going to be on the field this year. If Gordon wasn't a moron, obviously taking Gordon


obviously?

He wasn't that impressive last night. He played most of the game and had multiple targets by underwhelming QBs, but multiple targets none the less. He dropped a few passes that Williams would have caught. I think Williams has the better hands which is supposed to be his hold back.

EDIT: JG is the better athlete though
_________________

Matts4313 wrote:
I agree with daboys, some of you might be insane.

The_Slamman wrote:
Daboys is right.

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
BTW, DaBoys wins this thread.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flyingmonkey30


Moderator
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 6655
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBoys wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
DaBoys wrote:
So would you rather have Gordon or Terrence Williams?


Williams because he is actually going to be on the field this year. If Gordon wasn't a moron, obviously taking Gordon


obviously?

He wasn't that impressive last night. He played most of the game and had multiple targets by underwhelming QBs, but multiple targets none the less. He dropped a few passes that Williams would have caught. I think Williams has the better hands which is supposed to be his hold back.

EDIT: JG is the better athlete though


Last night he was garbage. But based off last year's performance? Gordon was a monster. He had 1,646 yards and 9 TDs in 14 games. And his QB play was terrible. I'd take Gordon 10 times out of 10 over T-Will at this point in their careers, if Gordon wasn't so dumb
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
plan9misfit


FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
Joined: 28 Oct 2004
Posts: 20765
Location: RIP: B2TB, T14, & S.A. We miss you.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Kelly Ripa is disgusting looking. What does she weigh, 85 pounds? I bet you can see every bone in her spine, from the front.


85 pounds? Whoa, she's getting fat. You probably can only see most of her ribs at that weight. She clearly needs to lose at least 15 pounds. #disgustingskeletonwithskin
_________________

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 28845
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________

^^^Deadpulse
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 28845
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________

^^^Deadpulse
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 28845
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________

^^^Deadpulse
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 38340
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
textaz03


Moderator
Joined: 09 Nov 2004
Posts: 11432
Location: Land of the Jersey Devil!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody watching this Eagles-Steelers preseason game?

Flag fest!! 32 flags for over 180 yards in penalties so far. And it's still more than 8 min in the 4th left
_________________




"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 50 of 78

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group