Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Madden 15 Cover Vote
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
iknowcool


Joined: 15 Apr 2009
Posts: 13232
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject: Madden 15 Cover Vote Reply with quote

Carolina is the only team with 2 players represented in the final 8.



Considering Carolina is slated to decline this season by just everyone anyway, lets get Cam or Kuechly on the cover!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ericr0319


Joined: 31 Jul 2006
Posts: 1028
Location: Florida
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Madden 15 Cover Vote Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:
Carolina is the only team with 2 players represented in the final 8.



Considering Carolina is slated to decline this season by just everyone anyway, lets get Cam or Kuechly on the cover!
i dont really call it declining. last year we just way overachieved with our roster. most people saw us as a 7 or 8 win team last year, and they feel the same.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Zithers


Joined: 15 Aug 2010
Posts: 2066
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll be surprised if it's not richard sherman
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cpanthers178990


Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 2902
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zithers wrote:
i'll be surprised if it's not richard sherman




Don't count out Cam man, he is a well beloved figure. I think he had the Highest win % out of everyone in the 1st round. On the flip side Kuechly had the lowest, just barely beating DT.



If Cam and Luke end up in the finals they should just use both.
_________________
SuperCam Career stat track.
48 GP
11,299 Pass Yards
64 Pass TDs
2032 Rush Yards
28 Rush TDs
6 4Q/OT GW Drives
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
waltina


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 1935
Location: MOORESVILLE NC
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cpanthers178990 wrote:
Zithers wrote:
i'll be surprised if it's not richard sherman




Don't count out Cam man, he is a well beloved figure. I think he had the Highest win % out of everyone in the 1st round. On the flip side Kuechly had the lowest, just barely beating DT.



If Cam and Luke end up in the finals they should just use both.
Keep in mind that Kuechly was also the only "underdog" to make it out of the first round.
_________________
Teams:
NCAA-Duke, Davidson
NFL-Carolina
NHL-Hurricanes
Soccer-Arsenal/Barcelona
NBA-Bobcats/Suns
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cpanthers178990


Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 2902
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's also funny is the side that kuechly is on, is the exact same set up as this past year divisional playoffs. Car vs Sf/ Sea vs No
_________________
SuperCam Career stat track.
48 GP
11,299 Pass Yards
64 Pass TDs
2032 Rush Yards
28 Rush TDs
6 4Q/OT GW Drives
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Impulser12000


Joined: 02 Mar 2005
Posts: 2311
Location: SO CAL
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cpanthers178990 wrote:
Zithers wrote:
i'll be surprised if it's not richard sherman




Don't count out Cam man, he is a well beloved figure. I think he had the Highest win % out of everyone in the 1st round. On the flip side Kuechly had the lowest, just barely beating DT.



If Cam and Luke end up in the finals they should just use both.


season doomed.
_________________


CarolinaKitten on the sig
CAROLINA DID NOT DRAFT ARMANTI EDWARDS TO PLAY QB...or at all. Man he sucks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Toughguy77


Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 1968
Location: South Cackalack
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sherman vs Cam in the final is what I'm guessing
_________________

*2013 NFC South Champions* Panthers
Gamecocks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dingo18287


Most Valuable Poster

Joined: 22 Mar 2006
Posts: 9300
Location: With Jerry, Elaine, George, and Kramer at the Coffee Shop.
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Cam wins or anyone besides Sherman. He doesn't need any more dang attention. Naturally, he will probably win.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21255
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dingo18287 wrote:
I hope Cam wins or anyone besides Sherman. He doesn't need any more dang attention. Naturally, he will probably win.


Yep. Seattle's fanbase is much larger than the Panthers. He'll win.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iknowcool


Joined: 15 Apr 2009
Posts: 13232
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
Dingo18287 wrote:
I hope Cam wins or anyone besides Sherman. He doesn't need any more dang attention. Naturally, he will probably win.


Yep. Seattle's fanbase is much larger than the Panthers. He'll win.


Cam Newton got more votes than anyone else in the first round and while Seattle may have more fans (which I don't really know), Newton isn't really as disliked as he used to be I would imagine. At least not like how disliked Sherman is by fans across the league.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boondock


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 21255
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:
boondock wrote:
Dingo18287 wrote:
I hope Cam wins or anyone besides Sherman. He doesn't need any more dang attention. Naturally, he will probably win.


Yep. Seattle's fanbase is much larger than the Panthers. He'll win.


Cam Newton got more votes than anyone else in the first round and while Seattle may have more fans (which I don't really know), Newton isn't really as disliked as he used to be I would imagine. At least not like how disliked Sherman is by fans across the league.


It could have just been the match up that gave Cam that many votes. We'll see how it plays out.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
atown703


Joined: 22 Feb 2008
Posts: 9876
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cam advances on to go against Luck and Kuechly loses to Kaep Sad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iknowcool


Joined: 15 Apr 2009
Posts: 13232
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on, Cammy Cam!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Panthers11


Joined: 23 Dec 2007
Posts: 24845
Location: FSU: Go Noles
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atown703 wrote:
Cam advances on to go against Luck and Kuechly loses to Kaep Sad


God I hate that squidward looking clown.
_________________

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group