Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DE Hardy arrested for domestic violence UPDATE: Found Guilty
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smitty89

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
Nelly? Jesus Christ.

She's a real star f*****
rjkilla

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is TMZ level insanity. i highly doubt we sign hardy long term even if he's proven innocent. he clearly has issues that can explode at any time and yeah, she sound like the standard chicken head

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjkilla wrote:
this is TMZ level insanity. i highly doubt we sign hardy long term even if he's proven innocent. he clearly has issues that can explode at any time and yeah, she sound like the standard chicken head

A mere bump in the road, don't think this has any issue of us signing him long term after this upcoming season.
rjkilla

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hardy turned in 10 guns to police today

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/16/greg-hardy-turns-over-10-guns-to-cops-after-arrest/

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjkilla wrote:
why does a 6'4 300 pound athletic freak need 25-30 rifles? one gun for protection i can understand. a couple more if hunting or shooting is your thing. but 25-30? get this guy some mental help before he kills somebody
pretty simple? people like to collect things. why do people have 2 cars? or 2 of anything? my buddy has about 10 guns of his own and he doesnt even hunt.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericr0319 wrote:
rjkilla wrote:
why does a 6'4 300 pound athletic freak need 25-30 rifles? one gun for protection i can understand. a couple more if hunting or shooting is your thing. but 25-30? get this guy some mental help before he kills somebody
pretty simple? people like to collect things. why do people have 2 cars? or 2 of anything? my buddy has about 10 guns of his own and he doesnt even hunt.

does your friend live in a condo in uptown charlotte and have a slightly questionable chemical balance from time to time? no problems with guns. it's the people who own them. 10 is a reasonable number imo. i like how the article tries to make a big deal out of the SAR. that thing looks pretty sweet

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjkilla wrote:
ericr0319 wrote:
rjkilla wrote:

does your friend live in a condo in uptown charlotte and have a slightly questionable chemical balance from time to time? no problems with guns. it's the people who own them. 10 is a reasonable number imo. i like how the article tries to make a big deal out of the SAR. that thing looks pretty sweet

As far as I can tell, he is well within his rights. I could be wrong. I dont know if there is some limit.

Like someone said, people collect stuff. He's a fan of guns. So he collects them. I dont really see the issue. It's not like the more guns you have the more likely you are to go on a rampage or something. There are tons of very responsible, safe, law abiding citizens with large gun collections. There are tons of very, very dangerous people that only own 1 gun.

CK on the sig
rjkilla

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it should be a case to case issue. gregg "kraken" hardy should not own 10 guns because he might be a lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjkilla wrote:
ericr0319 wrote:
rjkilla wrote:

"the people that own them", this seems pretty racist. my friend is actually white and lives in a wealthy neighborhood on the beach. i dont think you would question him. but i agree with you to a certain point.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjkilla wrote:
it should be a case to case issue. gregg "kraken" hardy should not own 10 guns because he might be a lunatic*

*On the field. Wink

CK on the sig
J Pep 4 Step

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericr0319 wrote:
rjkilla wrote:
ericr0319 wrote:
rjkilla wrote:

"the people that own them", this seems pretty racist. my friend is actually white and lives in a wealthy neighborhood on the beach. i dont think you would question him. but i agree with you to a certain point.

I think it's pretty racist that you would jump to that conclusion based on something so incredibly broad and non specific.

CK on the sig
CarolinaKitten

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J Pep 4 Step wrote:
ericr0319 wrote:
rjkilla wrote:
ericr0319 wrote:
rjkilla wrote:

I think it's pretty racist that you would jump to that conclusion based on something so incredibly broad and non specific.

Eek, no discuss! No discuss! Shocked

But seriously, if a player is from northern Wisconsin and owned 25 guns...I'd just show you some guy that lives in northern Wisconsin. I have a lot of friends up there and upper Michigan that own many, many guns.

I don't need to tell you the demographics of Wisconsin, you can infer. These people just like guns and like shooting...targets. Let the man own 25 guns!

(Just don't threaten or shoot anyone with them!)

Sig by Me
burnoutonme

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/SteveReedAP/status/489212465214144512

aaaand....he's guilty.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best case scenario: We can sign him at a much lower market value next off-season

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FriendlyEnemy wrote:
Best case scenario: We can sign him at a much lower market value next off-season
Worst case scenario: We don't pursue him at all because of this incident

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: