Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Declare Mike Glennon as starter
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChaoticBuc3125

Location: From Boston, MA ... Hate Pats and rest of NFCS GO Bucs!
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:
Any situation in which Glennon starts is a bad one. So so sick of Glennon garbage day in and day out, if McCown doesn't play well we will pick in top 10 again.

Well you're not wrong about picking high in the draft again if our qb situation is terrible.

I'm hoping glennon wins it bc McCown I'm no where near sold on. "Late resurgence". No. Lovie deemed glennon the "qb of the future". I don't wanna see a scenario where McCown plays and we put all our faith in hoping glennon is the guy in 2015 scenario. See what you have in him and what he can do.

I'm hoping glennon proves he's the guy bc then you can continue to strengthen your team overall around the qb and add good players. But in terms of hope, that's the fan in me. I just didn't see any flash or anything that gave me the sense that this guy will improve to be a franchise qb. Yeah we can sit here and argue his wrs weren't good. But they were open and he didn't see them. So what's the problem ? If you told me to bet my life savings on it, I'd say right now, the future qb isn't on the roster. But let's see how it goes from here on out.

Personally I'll more than likely boycott our offense with Glennon as the starter and see no way he beats out McCown. I see your logic behind Glennon as starter, but I'd prefer Josh plays well for now. I'll get my new QB eventually and a new coach too if Lovie's dream doesn't come into fruition. This off season has been a up and down ride with some questionable decisions.

Congrads to 55 on HOF! To Revis FU! & MG#8 & his mob must go!
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:
Any situation in which Glennon starts is a bad one. So so sick of Glennon garbage day in and day out, if McCown doesn't play well we will pick in top 10 again.

Well you're not wrong about picking high in the draft again if our qb situation is terrible.

I'm hoping glennon wins it bc McCown I'm no where near sold on. "Late resurgence". No. Lovie deemed glennon the "qb of the future". I don't wanna see a scenario where McCown plays and we put all our faith in hoping glennon is the guy in 2015 scenario. See what you have in him and what he can do.

I'm hoping glennon proves he's the guy bc then you can continue to strengthen your team overall around the qb and add good players. But in terms of hope, that's the fan in me. I just didn't see any flash or anything that gave me the sense that this guy will improve to be a franchise qb. Yeah we can sit here and argue his wrs weren't good. But they were open and he didn't see them. So what's the problem ? If you told me to bet my life savings on it, I'd say right now, the future qb isn't on the roster. But let's see how it goes from here on out.

Personally I'll more than likely boycott our offense with Glennon as the starter and see no way he beats out McCown. I see your logic behind Glennon as starter, but I'd prefer Josh plays well for now. I'll get my new QB eventually and a new coach too if Lovie's dream doesn't come into fruition. This off season has been a up and down ride with some questionable decisions.

Lol easy there guy. I'm for the best qb winning the competition and who ever t is they best play well.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:
Personally I'll more than likely boycott our offense with Glennon as the starter

Ruh roh. How will we ever survive such a thing? A boycott? Aww man.
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch Mike Kafka win the starting job and dominate.

People's heads would explode.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:

so you're only gonna watch the defense play?
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:

Serious dedication to hating Glennon right there. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Watch Mike Kafka win the starting job and dominate.

People's heads would explode.

Love it haha

ChaoticBuc3125

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:

Hell ya can't do without the defense. But a Glennon lead offense of checkdowns, 8-9 men in the box play after play because of the zero respect he gets and his affinity for taking sacks, I'll pass. I've missed one game in last 10+ years I'll never not watch, but I can live without watching a Glennon lead offense I see no positives in his game.

deuces22wild

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:
Romo is one which BSmith sorta compares too. Think once Smith gets stronger he could be good, definitely interesting. MG is nothing at all and a backup at best I'll hope Josh is good while Smith grows.

Is someone who thinks Smith is "sorta" Romo still able to comment on other qbs?

Boycott, new qb, new coach, offseason of ups and downs... Laughing

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:
Romo is one which BSmith sorta compares too. Think once Smith gets stronger he could be good, definitely interesting. MG is nothing at all and a backup at best I'll hope Josh is good while Smith grows.

Kid almost everything I read from you is attacking something someone says. Also seems like every post you have is someone elses opinion you read somewhere else and you post it as your own stop being a follower grow a pair and STFU. I never liked Glennon and he did nothing to prove anything to me but be a backup..

bucsfan333

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:

Kid almost everything I read from you is attacking something someone says. Also seems like every post you have is someone elses opinion you read somewhere else and you post it as your own stop being a follower grow a pair and STFU. I never liked Glennon and he did nothing to prove anything to me but be a backup..

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:

Isn't worth my time sorry Wink

Not a worthy opponent. Especially when she claims she's boycotting the team and compares Smith to Romo.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:

Not a worthy opponent. Especially when she claims she's boycotting the team and compares Smith to Romo.

Right. Your clown who hides behind a keyboard provoking all that disagrees. Your someone who's lucky you can't be made an example of.. chump

deuces22wild

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:

Right. Your clown who hides behind a keyboard provoking all that disagrees. Your someone who's lucky you can't be made an example of.. chump

Not sure what I did for you to put your head up your $#@?

I quoted a few of your comments in one post. Is it because you realized how foolish you sounded?

"Kid"

"Grow a pair"

"STFU"

"Clown"

"Lucky you can't be made an example of"

"Chump"

Name calling, threats...

Like I said not worth my time. I will let the mods deal with you.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
ChaoticBuc3125 wrote:

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 8 Catches 91 Yards
Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
Falcons set this game to Rookie and the Bucs are being controlled by Hellen Keller.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: