Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

With the 132nd Pick in the '14 Draft, Seattle Selects...
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21554
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
I'm glad this FO realizes how good they are at bringing in LB talent and, instead of overpaying these guys they've already drafted after their first contract, recycle through cheap young talent.
Wagner is the only guy I expect we'll pay to keep around. That's only if he continues the play he displayed the last 8 games or so


We'll see. Not totally sold on Bobby yet.
Hence my implication that he needs to maintain or even improve upon his play throughout the end of the season and the playoffs. He sucked the first half of the season trying to run under and around too many blocks. I would've called him our worst LB and that point
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plush


Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Posts: 1429
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not understanding the dislike for Wagner. Still has a high ceiling for the hawks.
_________________
Mossburg wrote:
I'm an anonymous bum
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21554
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
Not understanding the dislike for Wagner. Still has a high ceiling for the hawks.
It's not dislike. It's understanding the faults in his game the first 10 games of the season. He sucked against anything up the middle because he tried to run around or under blocks.
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoS


Joined: 20 Apr 2013
Posts: 3751
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Plush wrote:
Not understanding the dislike for Wagner. Still has a high ceiling for the hawks.
It's not dislike. It's understanding the faults in his game the first 10 games of the season. He sucked against anything up the middle because he tried to run around or under blocks.


This.
_________________
DudeWhat?? wrote:
If I am a starting QB and my back up is Kellen Clemens..i would only have one question...."Turn up for what?"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group