Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Is The Situation...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Does Baltimore Take?
Eric Ebron
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Calvin Pryor
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
C.J. Mosley
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Other
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Trade Down
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

Mancunian Raven

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
Mancunian Raven wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Im leaning Shazier. Id love to pick Ebron. Would be happy with Mosley or Cooks.

Id hate a trade down. Highest pick we've had in a long time and I want to get an All-Pro.

But do we know there's an All-Pro on the board there and not on the board wherever we trade back to?

I agree with you that we need to draft a Superstar. No question about it. But if we can get a Superstar by trading down, why not do it and gain other picks, too?

In this draft, I think there are potential superstars to be had in the 2nd round too. So for me, it makes sense to trade down in the 1st to trade up in the 2nd, increasing your chances of getting two potential All-Pro players.

But if Odell Beckham, Anthony Barr or Zack Martin were on the board at #17, then I'd be happy with the Ravens staying where they are.

For shame. You just put Odell Beckham on the same level (perhaps mistakingly but still) on the same level as Anthony Barr and Zack Martin. I swear that guy is getting so overrated. True I loved what I saw from him on tape. But no way does he deserve to have his name lumped in with guys that are blue chip, if not elite, prospects.

Well, not quite on the same level, though I'm a big fan of Beckham. I think he'd be good value at #17, but I think either Barr or Martin would be great value at #17.

With Beckham, I think he's the best WR that could conceivably be on the board at #17, because there's no way Watkins or Evans make it to that spot. Martin probably won't be there, unless two or three teams make daft decisions, before the Ravens pick. I think Barr might just be there, if there's a rush on QBs. If he is, then the Ravens should get him.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mancunian Raven wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
Mancunian Raven wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
Im leaning Shazier. Id love to pick Ebron. Would be happy with Mosley or Cooks.

Id hate a trade down. Highest pick we've had in a long time and I want to get an All-Pro.

But do we know there's an All-Pro on the board there and not on the board wherever we trade back to?

I agree with you that we need to draft a Superstar. No question about it. But if we can get a Superstar by trading down, why not do it and gain other picks, too?

In this draft, I think there are potential superstars to be had in the 2nd round too. So for me, it makes sense to trade down in the 1st to trade up in the 2nd, increasing your chances of getting two potential All-Pro players.

But if Odell Beckham, Anthony Barr or Zack Martin were on the board at #17, then I'd be happy with the Ravens staying where they are.

For shame. You just put Odell Beckham on the same level (perhaps mistakingly but still) on the same level as Anthony Barr and Zack Martin. I swear that guy is getting so overrated. True I loved what I saw from him on tape. But no way does he deserve to have his name lumped in with guys that are blue chip, if not elite, prospects.

Well, not quite on the same level, though I'm a big fan of Beckham. I think he'd be good value at #17, but I think either Barr or Martin would be great value at #17.

With Beckham, I think he's the best WR that could conceivably be on the board at #17, because there's no way Watkins or Evans make it to that spot. Martin probably won't be there, unless two or three teams make daft decisions, before the Ravens pick. I think Barr might just be there, if there's a rush on QBs. If he is, then the Ravens should get him.

Fingers crossed Anxious

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: