Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BKB final 2014 Mock (slight edit)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bkb77

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:05 pm    Post subject: BKB final 2014 Mock (slight edit) Reply with quote

BKB Final 2014 Eagles Mock

Sign Rob Bironas(1yr 1m) to Beat out Alex Henery in TC

Trade Bryce Brown,5th to JAC for 105

DRAFT
*Trade 22,122 to MIA for 19*
1(19).Anthony Barr UCLA 6'4 250 Sr OLB

Anthony Barr UCLA 6'4 248 SR OLB
2013 (13g 66tkl,20tfl,10sack,6ff,1fr,1pb)
Career (27g 148tkl,41tfl,23sack,10ff,1fr,6pb,1blk)
We're not giving up too much to leap frog a couple of teams to insure getting Barr who is BPA at this point and one of the 7-10 best players in this draft IMO. He is a true game changing pass rusher. Barr isn't too far behind Clowney in Athletic package size and potential IMO. High upside pick here, Barr will come in year one and get to the QB on pass rushing situation while learning from Trent Cole to take over full time in 2015. Barr has all the makings to be a franchise cornerstone on the defensive side of the ball. If all goes well and Barr reaches his ceiling, you should have one of the 5 best OLBs in the NFL and a 12+ Sack per year guy.
-------------------------------------------
Trade 54,86 to TEN for 42,6th

2(42).Marqise Lee USC 6'0 193 Jr WR

Marqise Lee USC 6'0 195 Jr WR
2013 (11g 57rec 791yds 4td; 6car 7yds)
Career (36g 248rec 3655yds 29td,24car 146yd; 2krtd)
This is a big question mark, I'm not sure if Lee will be here at 54 but in one of the deepest WR classes in the last decade, I think there's a good chance Lee can fall to here and be a massive steal.

Lee is one of my favorite WR in the draft he is sneaky week with very good production as a 3 year starter at USC. I think Lee has a chance to be one of the 3 best WR out of this class. He is a polished WR and should be able to come in and make an immediate impact in the slot and on the outside. Great value pick here if he's still around at 54 which will be very questionable.
--------------------------------------------

4(104).Paul Richardson Colorado 6'0 175 Jr WR

Paul Richardson Colorado 6'0 175 Jr WR
2013 (13g 83rec 1343yds 10td,1/2 75 pass yds 1td)
Career (34g 156rec 2412yds 21td,9car 38yds; 1/2 75 pass yds 1td)
I know another WR but at 86 Richardson is by far BPA here and bring a ton of value with his speed and playmaking ability, he's a guy who skill set is simalr to what Desean did. Deep threat speed burner. And with Maclin on a 1 year deal and Riley still not a big proven commodity I think receiver may be a bigger need then some of us think. His game reminds me alot of Emmanuel Sanders, long lean quick and explosive wideout. Potential Big time value pick here at 104.
---------------------------------------
Trade 2015 4th, Brandon Graham to GB for 121

4(121).Trai Turner LSU 6'3 318 Jr OG

Trai Turner LSU 6'3 316 Jr OG
Another underclass man who slips. Turner has all of the physical tools to be an All-Pro Guard in the Jahri Evans,Ben Grubbs type mold. Now will he ever put it all together that is the big question. Turner is a big athletic Guard who can pull and get to the 2nd level and Ground and pound in the trenches as well. Bit of a Project but future replacement to the ToddFather.
---------------------------------

6(185).Xavier Grimble USC 6'5 255 Jr TE

Xavier Grimble USC 6'5 255 Jr TE
2013 (13g 25rec 270yds 2td)
Career (38g 69rec 730yds 12td)

Grimble was a Top Recruit out of HS to USC, prototypical size for an NFL TE at 6'5 255. Is a good athlete as well with 4.7 speed and decent Hands. Could be a sleeper pick here if he is able to put the whole package together, which he never was able to do at USC. He has 2nd Round Talent, this is a potential pick / project. Could be a slam dunk or a total waste of a pick, only time will tell but with a 6th Rounder I think his talent is worth the risk.
------------------------------

7(237). Vinnie Sunseri Alabama 6'0 210 Jr FS/SS

Vinnie Sunseri Alabama 6'0 210 Jr FS/SS
2013 (7g 20tkl,1tfl,2int,4pb,2td)
Career (34g 104tkl,7tfl,1.5sack,1ff,1fr,4int,8pb,2td)

Sunseri is one of the most underrated players in this draft and looks to have all the makings of a late round gem. He is a polished smart instinctive player. Son of former UT DC Sal Sunseri and plays the game like a coaches son. Had a knack for making big plays at big times for Bama as an unsung hero of that Defense. At the very least you are getting a core special team and quality back up. Solid value pick here.
----------------------------------
UDFA

Nick Addison Bethune Cookman 6'2 185 Jr CB

Nick Addison Bethune Cookman 6'2 185 Jr CB
2013 (13g 64tkl,3tfl,2ff,1fr,5int,2pb,2td)

Small school diamond in the rough here. Athletic Tough aggressive big corner, from small school who plays with a Chip on his shoulder. Has pretty good ball skills as well with 5ints this year including 1 housed for a TD. Bethune Cookman has turned out some very good NFL DBS in recent years in Rasheen Mathis and Nick Collins to name a few. He Could be a gem towards the end of the draft. Also is in a great position to learn from another small school long corner who plays with a Chip on his shoulder in Cary Williams.
------------------------------------
Colt Lyerla Oregon 6'5 250 Jr TE

Colt Lyerla Oregon 6'5 250 Jr TE
2013 (3g 2rec 26yds,3car 17yds 1td)
Career (24g 32rec 539yds 11td,13car 77yds 1td)

Lyerla has had his struggles at Oregon including a cocaine problem which lead to him leaving the school. but Chip Knows this guy and he has all the talent you need and with you not even having to waste a pick it's worth taking a shot on a talented but troubled kid it's a no risk with the potential for high reward for the birds here.

Breakdown
2WR;2DB;1OLB;1OL;1TE
4-Pac12;2-SEC:1-Small school

Foles,Sanchez,Barkley
Shady,Polk,Sproles
Maclin,Riley,Lee,Richardson,
Ertz,Celek,Lyerla,Grimble
Peters,Mathis,Kelce,Herremans,Lane

Thornton,Logan,Cox (Curry)
Barwin,DeMeco,Kendrick,Cole/Barr
Fletcher,Woff,Jenkins,Cary; Boykin

Props to Kiltman on the Sig

Last edited by bkb77 on Wed May 07, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
EaglesFan22

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would like this but I don't see Lee falling to us in the 2nd. I see it being more likely that we take Lee in the first then Jeremiah Attaochu in the 2nd.
Johnnygunnz

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the trades. Unless Barr falls to 22, I don't want to trade up.

In fact, even if Barr falls to 22... and we get an offer for more picks in this years draft, I'd consider trading out anyway. Draft is so deep and we only have 6 picks this year, I don't want to trade away picks to move up for anyone, unless Mack or Clowney fall to the teens.

Just me, though.

That being said... I do like the draft overall if it DID happen this way.
bkb77

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesFan22 wrote:
Would like this but I don't see Lee falling to us in the 2nd. I see it being more likely that we take Lee in the first then Jeremiah Attaochu in the 2nd.

Good point, thought about putting Deone Buchanan at 54 as well but the more I look at the WR Talent I think there's a shot at Lee falling. Here a list of WR

Watkins,Evans,Benjamin,Cooks,Beckham all pretty sure will go ahead of Lee
Next is Jordan Matthews,Allen Robinson,Corey Latimer,Davante Adams all have a good shot of going ahead of Lee.

And there's still guys like Jarvis Landry,Paul Richardson,& a couple others that have a good shot of still being there around the 3rd. When you look at all the WRs plus teams needs for WR by the math of it there's a good shot someone slips who shouldn't and I think Lee could be that guy this year.

Remember the 08 Draft that was very similar as far as WRs you had Donny Avery,Devin Thomas,Jordy Nelson,Eddie Royal and Jerome Simpson all go ahead of Desean, I really could see this year going like 08 did as far as run of WR.

Props to Kiltman on the Sig
vinniepaz

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee falling all the way to pick 54 is very unrealistic IMO. If he did begin to fall wed probably move up again and take him, but again its just so unrealistic.

And why would san fran want Graham? Richardson can fly, thought he was under 6 foot though? I'd prefer to add a 2nd wr with some size . Lee/Mac/Richardson all small. Can't argue with Barr . I like it but again lee in rd 2 doesn't really make sense .
Rock-Stark

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think Lee falls to the second but if this happened I would be the happiest Eagle fan alive!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: