Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My Ideal 7 Round Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
Dude, I would be so happy with this draft. I love Cooks, Carr and Van Noy.

Niklas is an interesting one. That's my only question mark because I haven't seen much of him. Overall this is great.

I like Niklas but I really think Wright is going to break out. Listening to wdae JBF and Deumig , wright has bulked up to 240 and still looks like there's room to fill out the frame. Add in he was excellent and clutch in making big catches I think he vastly becomes a target in the middle.
nathan004

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:

Niklas is an interesting one. That's my only question mark because I haven't seen much of him. Overall this is great.

I like Niklas but I really think Wright is going to break out. Listening to wdae JBF and Deumig , wright has bulked up to 240 and still looks like there's room to fill out the frame. Add in he was excellent and clutch in making big catches I think he vastly becomes a target in the middle.

If Wright wants to start on this offense he better have bulked up. He's got the speed of a receiver but is not a typical blocking TE. TE needed to be addressed this draft but Tampa could definitely choose to go OG here.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nathan004 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:

If Wright wants to start on this offense he better have bulked up. He's got the speed of a receiver but is not a typical blocking TE. TE needed to be addressed this draft but Tampa could definitely choose to go OG here.

People forget Myers had a hell of a year in 2012. He signed with the giants that doesn't utilize production in their system. I think him and wright are fine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: