Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

djw4bucs Last Mock before the Draft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djw4bucs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:37 pm    Post subject: djw4bucs Last Mock before the Draft Reply with quote

Been around 3 Weeks since i have done one so i will give it a go
Trade back to 14 We Get #14 and #51 (Bears Selects Donald)

With The #14th Pick the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Selects Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville

Really Don't Know why he is getting a bunch of hate, He might have had a bad Pro Day but He is still the Best QB IMO.

With the 38th Pick The Tampa Bay Buccaneers Selects Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt

Matthews is a Big psychical WR who set many records at Vandy, He is a V-Jax Clone so having to Big WR will be dominant

With the 51th Pick the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Selects Dakota Dozier OG Furman

Dozier stock has improved greatly in the past few days, He is a good fit for Tedford Offense. He is a big boy but reminds me alot of Carl Nicks.

With the 69th Pick the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Selects Jarvis Landry WR LSU

Landry is one of my Man-Crushes of this draft, Landry is the Perfect size for the Slot. Him and Beckham was a great Duo at LSU,
Now i am not 100% sure that Lovie will draft two WRs but i would be happy with these two.

With the 143th Pick the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Selects Brandon Linder OG Miami Fla

With Nicks not 100% we need to have insurence in case he can't play, Linder played very good at Miami, He is a Tall and Big OG. Who might not fit Tedford system right away but he has time to learn.

With the 185th Pick the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Selects Richard Rodgers TE California

Gotta draft a Golden Bear sometime, He might not have played under Tedford but he is pretty high on my BB. He is the blocker we need but can also be a RZ threat.

With the 221th pick the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Selects Morgan Breslin OLB USC

Breslin is a Guy who was very underrated at USC, He will manly be depth but Could start at SLB.

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 43 Catches 561 Yards 2 TDs
Mariota or Bust
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Teddy falls to 7 personally. Looks good, but instead of Landry id prefer Richardson. We need speed on this offense

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm I don't see Teddy falling past Minnesota unless they trade up for bortles. Tennessee taking a qb is a high possibility too.

Chicago could seem like a valid trade partner for Donald to move 7 spots.

You copied some of my ideas from the draft thread as well with dozier, Matthews and Teddy.

I don't think we move down if bridgewater is at 7. You take him and don't risk losing him if he's the guy.

I'd take Davante Adams at 38 or Allen Robinson.
djw4bucs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
I don't think Teddy falls to 7 personally. Looks good, but instead of Landry id prefer Richardson. We need speed on this offense

I would prefer Richardson but I don't think he makes it to #69
And we really have no idea what is going to happen, Manziel could go #1 but I really think Bridgewater takes a fall on Draft day

Mariota or Bust
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

djw4bucs wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:

And we really have no idea what is going to happen, Manziel could go #1 but I really think Bridgewater takes a fall on Draft day

See I think the complete opposite. Not that Teddy goes #1 but top 10 and Manziel is sitting in the green room for a while.
djw4bucs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
djw4bucs wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:

See I think the complete opposite. Not that Teddy goes #1 but top 10 and Manziel is sitting in the green room for a while.

It Could go either way but i am going the More Logical way since People are Praising Manziel

Mariota or Bust
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have both gone by our pick Wink

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
I have both gone by our pick Wink

Could Happen but we really have no idea Wink

Mariota or Bust
indifference

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this mock. I think its a little too WR heavy as I think we just need one WR on the outside but I can get down with it. 32nd ranked offense in terms of total yards so we need to add some fresh legs. Bridgewater, Matthews, Landry, Jackson would be fun to watch. I know very little of the small school guard we took but if he can contribute day 1 then its a good selection. I'm very skeptical about linemen from small schools, they usually take some time to be ready.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
I like this mock. I think its a little too WR heavy as I think we just need one WR on the outside but I can get down with it. 32nd ranked offense in terms of total yards so we need to add some fresh legs. Bridgewater, Matthews, Landry, Jackson would be fun to watch. I know very little of the small school guard we took but if he can contribute day 1 then its a good selection. I'm very skeptical about linemen from small schools, they usually take some time to be ready.

ya I think we end up taking one though. My guess is Billy Turner from ND State. We need the WRs. Pewter Report just tried to make this case that we have "talent" at the WR corps. Sorry but if Jackson went down we would be terrible. Murphy, Hawkins, Owusu, Dawkins...all JAGS.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
indifference wrote:

ya I think we end up taking one though. My guess is Billy Turner from ND State. We need the WRs. Pewter Report just tried to make this case that we have "talent" at the WR corps. Sorry but if Jackson went down we would be terrible. Murphy, Hawkins, Owusu, Dawkins...all JAGS.

I really think Landry will be very good in slot bit i wouldn't be mad waiting a while for a Slot WR

Mariota or Bust
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djw4bucs wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
indifference wrote:

I really think Landry will be very good in slot bit i wouldn't be mad waiting a while for a Slot WR

I would be. We havent had a good one in forever. Sammy was the last good one we had and he couldnt stay healthy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
djw4bucs wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
indifference wrote:

I would be. We havent had a good one in forever. Sammy was the last good one we had and he couldnt stay healthy

Lovie is really High on Demps and Owusu so i think both of them would Rotate but i wouldn't be against Eliington or Richerson in the 3rd

Mariota or Bust
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djw4bucs wrote:
Lovie is really High on Demps and Owusu so i think both of them would Rotate but i wouldn't be against Eliington or Richerson in the 3rd

Having hopes in someone and actually relying on them is another. Demps and Owusu sound great in theory, I hope they work out but we cant rely on them.

I would love Ellington or Richardson. both give us something we could desperately use. Even if we got Lee like in my draft I would still go back after one of the two. Having multiple weapons that a defense cant focus and gameplan on is the wave of the future (aka Seahawks)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
djw4bucs wrote:

Having hopes in someone and actually relying on them is another. Demps and Owusu sound great in theory, I hope they work out but we cant rely on them.

I would love Ellington or Richardson. both give us something we could desperately use. Even if we got Lee like in my draft I would still go back after one of the two. Having multiple weapons that a defense cant focus and gameplan on is the wave of the future (aka Seahawks)

Well Said, I am really hoping Demps will be a good Player now that he is focused on Football.

Mariota or Bust

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: