Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Random Bears Thoughts 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HuskieBear

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
Tyty wrote:
Yep now I've seen Jay Cutler and Devin Hester's butt. Anyone remember when Hester got pantsed against the eagles I think it was?

Remember that guy who had a shorts issue at the Combine last year?

That was Chris Jones, right? His junk popped out at the end of the 40 and he immediately dove straight onto the ground
G08

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread got prettttttyyyyyy homosexual (not that there's anything wrong with that)

"I thought it was a stroke of genius. You give [Pace] an A++++ for the move to get Trubisky. That was magnificient." - Bill Polian
topwop1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty random so I thought I'd post this in here.

Ran into ex Bear Corey Wootton in Miami last week at club Eleven. Safe to say the crew he was with was dropping briefcases full of one's. Literally, briefcases!

Couldn't make out who exactly the other guys were that he was with because it was dark but a few of them looked like ballers.

He'll forever be known as the guy who put an end to Favre's career. Also, that guy is one massive human being.
Tyty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

topwop1 wrote:
Pretty random so I thought I'd post this in here.

Ran into ex Bear Corey Wootton in Miami last week at club Eleven. Safe to say the crew he was with was dropping briefcases full of one's. Literally, briefcases!

Couldn't make out who exactly the other guys were that he was with because it was dark but a few of them looked like ballers.

He'll forever be known as the guy who put an end to Favre's career. Also, that guy is one massive human being.

I'm a big guy and I was amazed at how big Israel Idonije was. Towered over me

but of course
IronMike84

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went to the sporting goods store yesterday. Here was their Bears jersey selection:

Kyle Fuller

Kevin White
GOGRIESE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
Went to the sporting goods store yesterday. Here was their Bears jersey selection:

Kyle Fuller

Kevin White

I wouldnt mind a Kevin White jersey. When I was in Chicago a few weeks ago I was able to get one of those t shirts with the names on the back. Devin Hester's shirt was on the clearance rack for 5 dollars. Couldnt pass it up.

^^ props to LBC on the sig Smile
Tyty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOGRIESE wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:

Kyle Fuller

Kevin White

I wouldnt mind a Kevin White jersey. When I was in Chicago a few weeks ago I was able to get one of those t shirts with the names on the back. Devin Hester's shirt was on the clearance rack for 5 dollars. Couldnt pass it up.

Hester is fine to wear forever. Best returner ever and did it as a bear. Brandon Marshall, on the other hand, I had to throw away his t shirt with the name on back. I'm keeping my Cutler one though.

but of course
dll2000

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

topwop1 wrote:
Kyle Long having complications from ankle op

Quote:
Bears RG Kyle Long will no longer undergo surgery to repair a torn labrum in his shoulder due to complications from November ankle surgery.
According to Kyle's father, FOX analyst Howie Long, Kyle has "struggled with medication" following his ankle operation and has lost 40 pounds. Losing some weight was by design to make the recovery faster, but 40 pounds is a ton of muscle mass. The ankle surgery was considered "minor" at first, but the rehab will now be an "extended process." Long could miss most of the offseason.

Welp. This doesn't sound too good. Sounds like Long might be playing on another bum shoulder next season.

I don;t understand the struggling with medication part. As in his body didn't react well to the treatment or he abused the medication?

Why I was suggesting trade after we heard about tear and him playing through it last year. Sell high if you can. Contract may have made it not feasible I don't know; but it was a thought.

So many people who had it said that tear never stops bothering you.

He is a tough guy, but might be broken going forward.
Blaize4488

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the reports are true, should the bears consider trading for Sherman for say pick 36? Does he fit what Fangio wants to do?
HuskieBear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blaize4488 wrote:
If the reports are true, should the bears consider trading for Sherman for say pick 36? Does he fit what Fangio wants to do?

I'm hard pressed to trade for any DB (Sherman, Chancellor, Butler) right now with the incoming draft class being one of the best/deepest in recent memory. you give up a pick of a guy that is 22-23 years old and will be under contract for 4-5 years at least that is being paid the same amount as 1 year for any of the above guys mentioned.
DABEARSLCF04

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blaize4488 wrote:

No

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DABEARSLCF04 wrote:
Blaize4488 wrote:

No

He would easily be the best CB we have, but you're right.

He does a lot of cover 3, little man to man. He would still be the best we have, but I doubt he would be near as effective here in Fangio's scheme. Our FS plays deep zones frequently so he could do well there IMO (though not as stout vs the run as Fangio likes), but you don't change their position to safety when they are being paid that much.

Adopt a Bear - Kyle Long (Two Season Streak)
RunningVaccs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed that Sherman wouldn't fit with the other personell or scheme. I kind of like him, but he is also something of a distraction and has lots of ups and downs. Good player, bad fit.
RunningVaccs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are the odds that Cutler and Kaep get jobs before the draft? I'm kind of surprised they're both swinging in the breeze right now, and expect the calls to come in now that Romo is gono.

Cutler to Texans?
gah112

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RunningVaccs wrote:
What are the odds that Cutler and Kaep get jobs before the draft? I'm kind of surprised they're both swinging in the breeze right now, and expect the calls to come in now that Romo is gono.

Cutler to Texans?

I think they'll get signed after the draft. Teams will want to see what they can find in the draft before they pull the trigger on either of those guys.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 98 of 100

Jump to: