Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 14: Version II Buccaneers War Room
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 14103
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: FFMD 14: Version II Buccaneers War Room Reply with quote








Positions:

GM - RedAndPewter / Bucstopshere (Acting)
AGM -djw4bucs
Head Coach -
Offensive Coordinator -
Defensive Coordinator -
Director of Player Personnel -
Director of Scouting -
Director of Media Relations -
National Offensive Scout -
National Defensive Scout -
Advisor -
_________________


Last edited by bucstopshere on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 14103
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote





OFFENSE:


DEFENSE:


SPECIAL TEAMS:
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
djw4bucs


Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Posts: 4296
Location: NS922 on the sig
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I djw4bucs Would like to Be HC, or AGM (if Needed)
_________________

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 43 Catches 561 Yards 2 TDs
Mariota or Bust
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 14103
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright tell me your jobs and if anyone wants to PM me the stuff to fill in ill put it in.

If R&P doesnt come around it will be a straight vote. Any other forum GMs can contact me for any trades.

Any players you want to put on the trade block PM me.

I'll do what I can. Im working on some homework but i'll be on my computer all day.

Whatever, I can do I'll help. Lets put all our differences we've had lately and come together as a forum and rock this.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 14103
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djw4bucs wrote:
I djw4bucs Would like to Be HC, or AGM (if Needed)


Done and yes
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 8644
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry guys Was out of town and on a fishing trip. Took a peak in the other thread no worries. Barron is gone for a 2 and Jackson for a 2. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 8644
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have til Monday at 4. Let's take a look at some scenarios and get a big board going.

Guys I'm putting on the block :
- G carl nicks
- de Adrian Clayborn

We have 6 picks. I see those guys expendable and will listen to offers. Remember doesn't mean I'll trade them unless it's suitable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 14103
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
We have til Monday at 4. Let's take a look at some scenarios and get a big board going.

Guys I'm putting on the block :
- G carl nicks
- de Adrian Clayborn

We have 6 picks. I see those guys expendable and will listen to offers. Remember doesn't mean I'll trade them unless it's suitable.


Id rather not with Nicks...What would we honestly get? If a team thinks he's healthy enough to play it should be us.

Clayborn is fine to put on the block, might as well throw Barron, Goldson and Glennon
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 8644
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
We have til Monday at 4. Let's take a look at some scenarios and get a big board going.

Guys I'm putting on the block :
- G carl nicks
- de Adrian Clayborn

We have 6 picks. I see those guys expendable and will listen to offers. Remember doesn't mean I'll trade them unless it's suitable.


Id rather not with Nicks...What would we honestly get? If a team thinks he's healthy enough to play it should be us.

Clayborn is fine to put on the block, might as well throw Barron, Goldson and Glennon


I put a few feelers for goldson. Zero interest. I got slight interest for Clayborn. Pm me. And one trade offer for Barron but I didn't like it one bit.

PM me if you want details.

I'm not really looking to move Barron but I'll listen to offers and if I like it I'll do it. But it's more if I can get a luxury out of it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
djw4bucs


Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Posts: 4296
Location: NS922 on the sig
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would put
Goldson
Clayborn (only if mid 2nd-early 3rd
_________________

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 43 Catches 561 Yards 2 TDs
Mariota or Bust
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 8644
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djw4bucs wrote:
I would put
Goldson
Clayborn (only if mid 2nd-early 3rd


If it only were so simple with goldson there buddy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
djw4bucs


Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Posts: 4296
Location: NS922 on the sig
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
djw4bucs wrote:
I would put
Goldson
Clayborn (only if mid 2nd-early 3rd


If it only were so simple with goldson there buddy.

I will trade goldson for anything but i if we trade Clayborn we have a hole at LDE
_________________

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 43 Catches 561 Yards 2 TDs
Mariota or Bust
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 14103
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djw4bucs wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
djw4bucs wrote:
I would put
Goldson
Clayborn (only if mid 2nd-early 3rd


If it only were so simple with goldson there buddy.

I will trade goldson for anything but i if we trade Clayborn we have a hole at LDE


We have Gholston and Bowers for LE. I'll take any third to be honest
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
djw4bucs


Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Posts: 4296
Location: NS922 on the sig
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
djw4bucs wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
djw4bucs wrote:
I would put
Goldson
Clayborn (only if mid 2nd-early 3rd


If it only were so simple with goldson there buddy.

I will trade goldson for anything but i if we trade Clayborn we have a hole at LDE


We have Gholston and Bowers for LE. I'll take any third to be honest

I wouldn't mind trading him for a mid 3rd
_________________

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 43 Catches 561 Yards 2 TDs
Mariota or Bust
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 8644
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djw4bucs wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:
djw4bucs wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
djw4bucs wrote:
I would put
Goldson
Clayborn (only if mid 2nd-early 3rd


If it only were so simple with goldson there buddy.

I will trade goldson for anything but i if we trade Clayborn we have a hole at LDE


We have Gholston and Bowers for LE. I'll take any third to be honest

I wouldn't mind trading him for a mid 3rd


Don't worry young padowan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group