Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMDII: War Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
So what do you guys want to do? I'd probably say at this point, Samurai Jack is probably the best value and can play inside and out IMO. Not sure i'd double up on Epic Beard's position unless he presents something that the guy we already took doesn't, and i dont think Epic Beard does present that kind of versatility. I'd consider rancid somewhere around here too.

I dont really know anymore, there's nobody on the board i love.

Not in love with the idea but Ellis is still probably available for trade, probably better/more valuable than anyone we'd get here.

I haven't decided at NT if we really rotated because we wanted to keep guys fresh or just the fact that we were so talent deficient that had no chance to let a guy play for long periods of time.

Honest question, do you think Wikipedian Loop lasts to our 6th. I want that SOB, I'm fairly certain you do to - he doesn't have to have a position, with his skill set you FIND HIM a position and role.

If you think he lasts (he's picked up some notoriety in the Draft Forum of late), then I'd say take Samurai Jack here, hope for Wikipedian Loop in the 6th and if he's not there pray that Monster Hit is still there.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
I lost the codes a while ago tbh.

Your still here?

of course I sense I'm needed here.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
So what do you guys want to do? I'd probably say at this point, Samurai Jack is probably the best value and can play inside and out IMO. Not sure i'd double up on Epic Beard's position unless he presents something that the guy we already took doesn't, and i dont think Epic Beard does present that kind of versatility. I'd consider rancid somewhere around here too.

I dont really know anymore, there's nobody on the board i love.

Not in love with the idea but Ellis is still probably available for trade, probably better/more valuable than anyone we'd get here.

I haven't decided at NT if we really rotated because we wanted to keep guys fresh or just the fact that we were so talent deficient that had no chance to let a guy play for long periods of time.

Honest question, do you think Wikipedian Loop lasts to our 6th. I want that SOB, I'm fairly certain you do to - he doesn't have to have a position, with his skill set you FIND HIM a position and role.

If you think he lasts (he's picked up some notoriety in the Draft Forum of late), then I'd say take Samurai Jack here, hope for Wikipedian Loop in the 6th and if he's not there pray that Monster Hit is still there.

Well if someone hadn't gone and spewed their fat mouth all over the place so early, then we'd be ok. But yeah i think he lasts, i think he is a guy who most people view as a 7th round flier or UDFA pickup. But its hard to tell cuz if just one guy loves him, then he's gone.

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
Duffman57

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damnit LBC way to not pick him....and he didn't last. Who do we have now...

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
Damnit LBC way to not pick him....and he didn't last. Who do we have now...

Monster Hit

Jankles is pretty fair value.
Shaq Fu and Eargasm are still on the board.
Pork Scotch maybe.

And then among my sleepers:
Interweb
Dorothy Zbornak
Trainspotting

Also could go Heavy Metal or Cannibal Corpse

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went with Bork (Ryan Carrethers) and decided to trust Don Johnson.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22

Jump to: