Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 14 (Part II) St. Louis Rams War Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yoinesh123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
Boboso20 wrote:
Actually I did pm you I said we should think about taking bortles and trading Sam..... And there were conversations about trading the pick as well with Cleveland but you must have not seen that either.

The jags actually picked before we did and I asked titan0021 if I could make the pick since people were already complaining. The bears were ready to pick HaHa and I waited till 1 min was left to post the HaHa pick so how is this my fault.

It's not you fault, you did the right thing...

JRS and Yoenish have no room to call anyone out when they clearly dropped the ball on the 1st pick. I would have done the same thing in your shoes...

I'm not even involved in this, so honestly I could care less, but I think it's unfair for either of them to specify what you should have done when they made the mistake at least once, if not twice...

I agree I should not have called out you bobo sorry Crying or Very sad
I should have said to everyone that I was going to be gone for the first few picks. I'll try to let people know better. And I think what kgarrett said was right. Bobo didn't know if JRS was going to make the pick so he made a logical desicion to make the pick not know JRS was online. I apologize if I offend anyone.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's cool
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
Boboso20 wrote:
Actually I did pm you I said we should think about taking bortles and trading Sam..... And there were conversations about trading the pick as well with Cleveland but you must have not seen that either.

The jags actually picked before we did and I asked titan0021 if I could make the pick since people were already complaining. The bears were ready to pick HaHa and I waited till 1 min was left to post the HaHa pick so how is this my fault.

JRS and Yoenish have no room to call anyone out when they clearly dropped the ball on the 1st pick. I would have done the same thing in your shoes...

I'm not even involved in this, so honestly I could care less, but I think it's unfair for either of them to specify what you should have done when they made the mistake at least once, if not twice...

My complaint isn't that he made the pick, but rather, that he accused me of not considering the staff's input. That's ridiculous.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Boboso20

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
Boboso20 wrote:

My complaint isn't that he made the pick, but rather, that he accused me of not considering the staff's input. That's ridiculous.

Well then show me where you did consider the staffs input. Show me where you talked about taking Johnny football with someone besides yourself. Show me your draft board. Show me any type of discussion that the staff has had in the forum about picking anyone at #2 or #13.

The only thing you have done is say you wanted Evans, or a CB at 13. You didn't like HaHa at 13 and I told you Evans was gone. You never replied to that. So if you consider that a staff conversation you have some serious problems.
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boboso20 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
Boboso20 wrote:

Well then show me where you did consider the staffs input. Show me where you talked about taking Johnny football with someone besides yourself. Show me your draft board. Show me any type of discussion that the staff has had in the forum about picking anyone at #2 or #13.

The only thing you have done is say you wanted Evans, or a CB at 13. You didn't like HaHa at 13 and I told you Evans was gone. You never replied to that. So if you consider that a staff conversation you have some serious problems.

I did respond to your post regarding Evans. In both FFMD's, I've asked for input regarding every pick I've made. You were the only one who responded in regards to pick #13. I can't draft based off of consensus if only one person responds.

You did say taking a QB and trading Sam was a good idea, and what did I attempt to do? DRAFT A QB. As the AGM, when there is no consensus, what am I supposed to do? Make the pick myself is the answer.

I don't care to argue with you, and I'm not mad in anyway, but I have payed attention to staff member input, there just hasn't really been any.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
yoinesh123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys who do you want with our 2nd rounder.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were on the clock who do you guys want and who is your BPA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yoinesh123 wrote:

I'd say Jordan Matthews or Dominique Easley...

IDOG_det on the sig...
yoinesh123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
yoinesh123 wrote:

I'd say Jordan Matthews...

I agree the only two players I would take that I can think of right now are Matthews and yankey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yoinesh123 wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
yoinesh123 wrote:

I'd say Jordan Matthews...

I agree the only two players I would take that I can think of right now are Matthews and yankey

Just noticed Hagemann is available as well...

IDOG_det on the sig...
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's gotta be one of these three...

Matthews
Hageman
Easley

IDOG_det on the sig...
yoinesh123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:

Matthews
Hageman
Easley

Hageman isn't avalible

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yoinesh123 wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:

Matthews
Hageman
Easley

Hageman isn't avalible

Yep, I'd go with Matthews...

IDOG_det on the sig...
Boboso20

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matthews
yoinesh123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting for about 10 more minutes but looks like we will go with matthews

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: