Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD PART II: WE DRAFT MONDAY NOON-1 EST
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:31 pm    Post subject: FFMD PART II: WE DRAFT MONDAY NOON-1 EST Reply with quote

For FFMD II I am proud to announce that I have been allowed to be our General Manager. For now I just want to get the post up and get some people ready to participate. I'll make some more comments later when I am less busy. This one is just a draft and trades that we can make no free agency

Last edited by LuckyNumber11 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:04 am; edited 4 times in total
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFMD II is ran differently than FFMD I. Pour rosters are for zen right now, everyone on our team is on our team, we aren't restarting the offseason. Now it is just simply a draft and we can make trades as well-> with no salary cap. That's right we don't have to worry about the money that Larry is making in order to bring in a big name ticket seller.

Right now I am hoping for maximum participation. Here are the jobs available: (Possibly add more if I can attract outsiders)

Assistant GM:
Director of Player Personell:MtDowner
Head Scout:Holeman1
Head Coach:
Media Correspondent:
Offensive Coordinator:
Defensive Coordinator:
Special Teams Coordinator:
Team Veteran:

Please just post and comment on which job you would like. Assistant GM is really the only one that has any special powers. I will have to approve you for each position.

As far as how I will be running things: everyone's vote is equal. My vote is the tie breaker. If we get enough participation I am open to creating a code of moves we may make/players we may pick.

Really though I just want to make this our Cards team that we think can make the playoffs this season and contend for a Super Bowl. Thanks for any help that you can add to the process

Last edited by LuckyNumber11 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
holeman1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey. I was wondering if I could sign up be a head scout.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holeman1 wrote:

Hired

For everyone else's information the only position m going to be the Assistant GM.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
holeman1 wrote:

Hired

For everyone else's information the only position m going to be the Assistant GM.

are we going to get customized signatures for this?
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holeman1 wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:
holeman1 wrote:

Hired

Possibly, I want to get a lot of participation before I gage into making a theme/signature. But that is generally more of a thing done in FFMD I

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
holeman1 wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:
holeman1 wrote:

Hired

Possibly, I want to get a lot of participation before I gage into making a theme/signature. But that is generally more of a thing done in FFMD I

ok, its not a big deal, I was just wondering
mtdowner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very behind but I vote Marcus Smith DE/OLB from Louisville if we're actually OTC in 2nd rd.

EDIT: I think I was looking in the wrong GM Mock Thread. I'll try to be active in here. Should be a little less busy next week.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtdowner wrote:
I'm very behind but I vote Marcus Smith DE/OLB from Louisville if we're actually OTC in 2nd rd.

EDIT: I think I was looking in the wrong GM Mock Thread. I'll try to be active in here. Should be a little less busy next week.

Yes you were,our draft has yet to start. Can I hire you as Director of Player Personnel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
mtdowner wrote:

Yes you were,our draft has yet to start. Can I hire you as Director of Player Personnel

I was thinking more like Special Teams Coordinator lol. But yeah, I'm cool with DPP if it's just a title.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtdowner wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:
mtdowner wrote:

I was thinking more like Special Teams Coordinator lol. But yeah, I'm cool with DPP if it's just a title.

It pretty much is, lol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok guys the draft starts tomorrow but we don't pick until noon eastern time on Tuesday.

Is there anybody you guys would like to put in the trade block? I myself would like to gauge interest in trading back if there is any.

And at the end of tomorrow I will post who has already been picked and get your guys' ideas as for who we should pick come Tuesday

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
Ok guys the draft starts tomorrow but we don't pick until noon eastern time on Tuesday.

Is there anybody you guys would like to put in the trade block? I myself would like to gauge interest in trading back if there is any.

And at the end of tomorrow I will post who has already been picked and get your guys' ideas as for who we should pick come Tuesday

We could put Powers on the trade block but I think we did that last time and he didn't get any interest. We also don't really have to worry about his cap hit anymore. I just don't really see where he's getting his playtime unless we permanently move TM32 to FS.
LuckyNumber11

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mtdowner wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:

We could put Powers on the trade block but I think we did that last time and he didn't get any interest. We also don't really have to worry about his cap hit anymore. I just don't really see where he's getting his playtime unless we permanently move TM32 to FS.

I'll put Powers on the block, then I will also put Dockett on the block but I don't expect getting very much interest from him either. And if you guys want to potentially make a blockbuster I could try to guage and interest for Larry as well.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
mtdowner wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:

I'll put Powers on the block, then I will also put Dockett on the block but I don't expect getting very much interest from him either. And if you guys want to potentially make a blockbuster I could try to guage and interest for Larry as well.

I'm down. Let's make a splash.

Also means we'll be forced to look at my boy Brandin Cooks in round 1 if Fitz is dealt Very Happy Possibly even look at O'dell Beckham Jr.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: