Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 draft discussion thread 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
#Bucs GM Jason Licht after drafting all offensive players: 'If anybody sees Leslie Frazier let me know.'
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Quote:
#Bucs GM Jason Licht after drafting all offensive players: 'If anybody sees Leslie Frazier let me know.'

Laughing Laughing
RB4TampaBay

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert Herron was from Wyoming, he was getting a lot of attention during the Senior Bowl practice sessions, he was making a lot of good catches. At least I picked Evans and Herron right. Embarassed
DJC

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we got Vincent Jackson Jr, Gronk, Matt Forte, and Randall Cobb along with some athletic lineman. Not bad Licht, not bad.
djw4bucs

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#7 Mike Evans WR
I Love this pick, after trading away Williams we needed a Big #2 WR. Evans comes in and Fills the hole and makes our WRs Very Dangerous.: A

#38 Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE
Jenkins was projected to be a top 15 Pick before the season but he didn't play that good the next season. But i still love this pick, he is a dual threat TE, He can Catch great and Block great, I can't wait to see what he will do next season.: A

#69 Charles Sims RB
When i first saw the pick i was super confused with the pick, but the more i watch of him i really like what i see. We might have three good RBs but they don't fit Tedford's system, I really think like Sims but i am still confused with the pick.: C+

#143 Kadeem Edwards OG
I wanted Yankey but he does not fit our system Edwards fits our system perfectly. I have watched some tape on the guy and he is a Bruiser against DLs. I really like this pick after not getting a OG in the 3rd.: B+

#149 Kevin Pamphile T
Was surprised when we traded up for a T after we already Signed Collins, But he has a ton of potential, and can play Guard or Tackle. With some coaching he can be a very good T/G.:B

#185 Robert Herron WR
I wanted either Herron or Jeffcoat and we got one of them, Herron is a 4th round prospect IMO, so getting him in the 6th is great value. Tedford wants speed-in-space, Is 4.3 Fast enough for you.:A+

Overall.:B+ We got great players on offense and i am looking forward to see our team next year.

Adopt a Buc: Vincent Jackson 13 Catches 134 Yards 2 TDs
Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
Falcons set this game to Rookie and the Bucs are being controlled by Hellen Keller.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I compare Evans more to Brandon Marshall. Jackson doesn't play as physical as Evans does.
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rookies will be flown in sunday in meetings monday and will be practicing with the vets on Tuesday
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn I wanted Ben Gardner
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/10/bucs-turned-down-six-offers-to-trade-for-mike-glennon/

Quote:
The Buccaneers surprised some people by declaring Mike Glennon their quarterback of the future.

But they backed it up this weekend by turning away at least six requests for a trade, according to Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times.

Wow, that's a pretty firm commitment to Glennon.

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/10/bucs-turned-down-six-offers-to-trade-for-mike-glennon/

Quote:
The Buccaneers surprised some people by declaring Mike Glennon their quarterback of the future.

But they backed it up this weekend by turning away at least six requests for a trade, according to Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times.

Wow, that's a pretty firm commitment to Glennon.

We had the opportunity to trade up in the end of the first to take Carr/Teddy/Gar/etc. and didn't. And based on our picks, it seems pretty clear our plan coming into the draft was to build up the offense around McCown/Glennon.
indifference

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm rooting for Glennon to be the opening day starter. McCown is a good back-up but I want to see what Mike Glennon can do with this talent. Its sink or swim and if he flourishes and wins us games, great. If he becomes a liability under center, Josh gets to takeover to save the season and we focus on finding our guy in 2015. Win-Win scenario IMO
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Quote:
LMAO, I absolutely love that quote.

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:
I'm rooting for Glennon to be the opening day starter. McCown is a good back-up but I want to see what Mike Glennon can do with this talent. Its sink or swim and if he flourishes and wins us games, great. If he becomes a liability under center, Josh gets to takeover to save the season and we focus on finding our guy in 2015. Win-Win scenario IMO

Yep. Many here are preaching he didn't have talent and it was schiano that was the issue. I disagree but he's got zero excuses now.
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am extremely excited to see what ASJ can do on the field. The Bucs in their history haven't had a lot of TEs who could be both an in-line blocker along with attacking the seams and splitting out wide. Ricky Dudley showed flashes of it as well as the despicable Jeremy Stevens. It's been a long time since Jimmie Giles. Shocked

ASJ can open up so many things on offense, I hope he is as good as advertised.
RoeKG

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
I am extremely excited to see what ASJ can do on the field. The Bucs in their history haven't had a lot of TEs who could be both an in-line blocker along with attacking the seams and splitting out wide. Ricky Dudley showed flashes of it as well as the despicable Jeremy Stevens. It's been a long time since Jimmie Giles. Shocked

ASJ can open up so many things on offense, I hope he is as good as advertised.

Forgetting Kellen Winslow?

I agree with indifference. Lets see what Glennon can do with these weapons and if its nothing good, throw in McCown and focus on finding the next guy. But I'm surprised to see teams inquired about him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 98 of 100

Jump to: