Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 14 (Part II): Signups are open!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titans0021

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:10 pm    Post subject: FFMD 14 (Part II): Signups are open! Reply with quote

FFMD-II sign ups are now here.

For those unfamiliar with FFMD, the second one is what we call the simple one (which may or may not have something to do with why I volunteered to run it). No free agency, no salary cap concerns, just drafts and trades.

If you have interest in being a GM or a writer, follow the link below.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=545954

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 3 receptions, 63 yards, 0 touchdowns
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a heads up that I can chair this, but I'm out of town at least two weekends (including this upcoming one) over the next month... including the weekend of the draft (yeah... fun stuff... Thank God I'm flying Jet Blue so I can at least still watch it). And the week leading up to the draft my time's a little pressed because I'm doing guest spots on more than one draft podcast this year.

So in other words, if there's someone that want to co-GM with me and handle the flux of the business for the first weekend (and set up the War Room, which is fine because I can still edit it as a forum mod), I'll throw down.

Edit: Or... we can invite jfin or some other variety of outsider group in here and just have a month of madness discussion and chicanery (which I'm not entirely opposed to).

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heeeeelllooooooo Saaan Dieeeeeegooooo!

According to our list none of you have signed up to GM the Chargers for FFMD2 yet. We'd really appreciate someone signing up for it soon. It's just the draft and any trades, so it's much less work than FFMD1 and still a ton of fun! FFMD2 is where my most fond memory from FFMD's comes from so it's close to my heart. Please go sign up below!

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=545954

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
Just a heads up that I can chair this, but I'm out of town at least two weekends (including this upcoming one) over the next month... including the weekend of the draft (yeah... fun stuff... Thank God I'm flying Jet Blue so I can at least still watch it). And the week leading up to the draft my time's a little pressed because I'm doing guest spots on more than one draft podcast this year.

So in other words, if there's someone that want to co-GM with me and handle the flux of the business for the first weekend (and set up the War Room, which is fine because I can still edit it as a forum mod), I'll throw down.

Edit: Or... we can invite jfin or some other variety of outsider group in here and just have a month of madness discussion and chicanery (which I'm not entirely opposed to).

I can do it and just assign 2 or 3 co-GM's, if nothing else go GM by committee like we did in round 1.

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
Duffman57

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I threw my name out there if anyone else wants to do it i can PM someone and give it to you, or we can just co-GM it.

I likely wont be on for a large majority of the early picks (up until like 1 PST almost every day), but i'll try to be on as much as possible.

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
jfinley88

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
we can just co-GM it.

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
we can just co-GM it.

Yeah, I recruited this sucker. And he's apparently recruiting other suckers.

Party up in this hizzy!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
we can just co-GM it.

Yeah, I recruited this sucker. And he's apparently recruiting other suckers.

Party up in this hizzy!

did someone say whales v...
jfinley88

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I trust all of you will treat me and the fine gentlemen who join this battalion with the highest sense of reverence throughout this process. There shall be an moderate influx of men who join very shortly, each of whom offers something very important, and they shall be treated as a valuable tool in the collection of posters who assemble here. Anyone who shows the slightest sign of contempt or rebellion will be eradicated. I look forward to working with all of you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
I trust all of you will treat me and the fine gentlemen who join this battalion with the highest sense of reverence throughout this process. There shall be an moderate influx of men who join very shortly, each of whom offers something very important, and they shall be treated as a valuable tool in the collection of posters who assemble here. Anyone who shows the slightest sign of contempt or rebellion will be eradicated. I look forward to working with all of you.
first

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:

Think about who you're threatening for a minute....

An angry old Mod.

An angry old Global Mod.

A Global Mod that recently had twins, and probably hasn't slept since. Angry.

The edit, and delete post, buttons are very powerful tools. Even more powerful when we can follow you around.

"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
jfinley88

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:

Think about who you're threatening for a minute....

An angry old Mod.

An angry old Global Mod.

A Global Mod that recently had twins, and probably hasn't slept since. Angry.

The edit, and delete post, buttons are very powerful tools. Even more powerful when we can follow you around.

LBC, I request you ban this buffoon at once. Show him who the real global mod is. Remind him who's the alpha-mod in these parts.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Chargers have more global mods than regular posters... Think Think

TIL.
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're here

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

We're here

Me too friend

PSN: ShiiNyIV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: