Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD 14 (Part II): Signups are open!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titans0021

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:09 pm    Post subject: FFMD 14 (Part II): Signups are open! Reply with quote

FFMD-II sign ups are now here.

For those unfamiliar with FFMD, the second one is what we call the simple one (which may or may not have something to do with why I volunteered to run it). No free agency, no salary cap concerns, just drafts and trades.

If you have interest in being a GM or a writer, follow the link below.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=545954
freakygeniuskid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heeeeelllooooooo Kansas City!

According to our list none of you have signed up to GM the Chiefs for FFMD2 yet. We'd really appreciate someone signing up for it soon. It's just the draft and any trades, so it's much less work than FFMD1 and still a ton of fun! FFMD2 is where my most fond memory from FFMD's comes from so it's close to my heart. Please go sign up below!

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=545954

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This surprised me quite a bit.

I signed up to be the GM, because I can check this through my phone quite a bit, but I'm still hoping for quite a bit of Chief fan input.
samsel23

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morkim wrote:

I signed up to be the GM, because I can check this through my phone quite a bit, but I'm still hoping for quite a bit of Chief fan input.

I'm always around to help with anything. Busier now, but even if I'm not posting I'm around.

Feel free to shoot anything my way!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsel23 wrote:
Morkim wrote:

I'm always around to help with anything. Busier now, but even if I'm not posting I'm around.

I appreciate that sir.

Is anyone wanting the AGM title, in case I'm busy when it's time to make the pick? I can usually make sure I'm around for them with my job, but it's better to be safe than sorry.
samsel23

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morkim wrote:
samsel23 wrote:
Morkim wrote:

I appreciate that sir.

Is anyone wanting the AGM title, in case I'm busy when it's time to make the pick? I can usually make sure I'm around for them with my job, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

It's usually pretty slow around this time. I can take the AGM role if no one else steps up.

Really would like to get some new members in on this, great way to get familiar with the people on here. But as I said, if no one wants it I'll be around to help with whatever is needed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: