Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Free Agency Thread 6.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 83, 84, 85  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NickButera

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raiders_16 wrote:
I would be shocked if Andre Johnson was acquired.

I'd be shocked if he was traded at all. He really doesn't have much leverage, and the Texans have been ridiculously adamant that Houston is the only place he'll be playing next year. Obviously teams can change their minds, but I can't recall any time when a team was this adamant about a player and they've changed their minds at a later time. And it makes sense too. They really don't have any big answer at QB, Fitzpatrick/Savage/Keenum. They're going to need some ability at WR if they want any chance at winning some games next year. If Johnson leaves, they'd have arguably the worst WR corps in the league.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldnt mind picking up Chris Faulk now that he has been released as some competition inside.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Wouldnt mind picking up Chris Faulk now that he has been released as some competition inside.

For me this is GREAT news as I have been an advocate for Faulk as an UDFA since 2013. Cleveland cut Faulk because they are changing schemes from PBS to ZBS. Adding Faulk gives the Raiders needed versatility as Faulk could play either guard position and kick Howard out to RT if Watson falters. Please add this guy. At worst he'll be a quality interior swing OL provided he is healthy.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
EricAllen21

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who would you boys cut??

jarrod shaw is camp fodder.... maybe release him bring in faulk.... or just cut ties with Lucas Nix. hope he never sees the field again -.-
EricAllen21

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what the heck would we lose by signing Jermichael Finley to a one year 3-4 million dollar prove it deal. competition brings out the best in people. we have the money
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricAllen21 wrote:
what the heck would we lose by signing Jermichael Finley to a one year 3-4 million dollar prove it deal. competition brings out the best in people. we have the money

Feeling like St.Nick? Ris vs reward. Finley is not going to return to form. Hence, Finley is done giving him money is like throwing it out the window.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
raidr4life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricAllen21 wrote:
How many times are you going to post this??? GB has said they want him back when he is healthy they haven't signed him yet gee I wonder why? Nobody has for that matter. Finley has a 10 Mil insurance policy in place if he cant play this season, he will want more than 3-4 Mil prove it deal.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder if we go after Sio's old teammate Trevardo Williams now that he was released.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Petes sake

Let's sign
Jermichael Finley, Fred Davis, or kellen winslow

We need to bring them in now to build chemistry with the qb and play book. Now not later. It's not brain surgery
raidr4life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricAllen21 wrote:
For Petes sake

Let's sign

We need to bring them in now to build chemistry with the qb and play book. Now not later. It's not brain surgery
For god sake stop posting this. You need brain surgery if you can't understand that Finley is not fully healthy and won't be cheap or else he would have resigned with GB already. Fred Davis is suspended indefinitely. Winslow has character concerns, health concerns, and is one mistake away from indefinite suspension. Lay off the Madden ratings. Rolling Eyes
Dessie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricAllen21 wrote:
For Petes sake

Let's sign

Lol, priceless.

Finley - neck injury, not cleared to play yet.
Davis- currently suspended
Winslow - facing drugs charges

Rolling Eyes
#clueless
Dessie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
EricAllen21 wrote:
For Petes sake

Let's sign

For god sake stop posting this. You need brain surgery if you can't understand that Finley is not fully healthy and won't be cheap or else he would have resigned with GB already. Fred Davis is suspended indefinitely. Winslow has character concerns, health concerns, and is one mistake away from indefinite suspension. Lay off the Madden ratings. Rolling Eyes

Ha beat me to it.
#clueless
NickButera

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We do need help at TE, the problem is there just isn't much out there. I woulnd't mind signing Dustin Keller. His knee injury is a question mark but he's had some huge moments every now and then when it comes to helping the passing game.

The nostalgic part of me wouldn't mind signing Bear Pascoe. I liked him coming out of Fresno, he's a good blocker who can catch the ball if needed, but he's no huge threat or anything. But I would think he'd be better than some of the guys we have competing for the spot right now.

Hartsock wouldn't be bad, the way we're using TE's it won't be to stretch the field or anything, it'll be those quick go-to's to compliment our run game. The little 3 yard dumps to help get manageable 2nd downs or short 3rd down attempts.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't Finley lead the league in drops the year before he got hurt? Regardless he'll never be a viable option with the neck injury. Maybe you think we should take a shot at David Wilson while we're at it.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
MrOaktown_56

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waived marshall mcfadden and signed spencer hadley. Apparently a fast linebacker who had injury problems and lacks nfl size. Potential PS candidate.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 83, 84, 85  Next
Page 80 of 85

Jump to: