Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Free Agency Thread 6.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 83, 84, 85  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Raiiiiidersssss


Joined: 23 Jan 2007
Posts: 5311
Location: The Black Hole
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm3K21SxoZI

Dude is this you? One of the the best Raiders vids I've seen. Def best draft video this year.
_________________
MACKiavelli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raidr4life


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 4624
Location: Fresno, California
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm3K21SxoZI

Dude is this you? One of the the best Raiders vids I've seen. Def best draft video this year.
Awesome video.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 9647
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm3K21SxoZI

Dude is this you? One of the the best Raiders vids I've seen. Def best draft video this year.
Awesome video.


That video was sick.
_________________

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baggabonez


Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 6470
Location: RaiderNation
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. I didn't do much mocking last year because I was learning how to use all my new programs but I definitely think I upgraded. Leave comments!
_________________
Nodisrespect wrote:
(on building inside out) teams without highly draft DT's make the playoffs and win the superbowl regularly.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 8565
Location: CA
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome video! Hopefully you make one every year. Would be cool to look back on the video's years down the line when these guys are tearing it up for us! Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raidr4life


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 4624
Location: Fresno, California
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brandon Flowers stays in the AFC west, joins the Chargers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrOaktown_56


Joined: 14 Dec 2013
Posts: 2064
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raidr4life wrote:
Brandon Flowers stays in the AFC west, joins the Chargers.


Good. Another 5'9 corner on the chargers roster. All of their starters are gonna be 5'10 or smaller. Line them up against streater (6-3), Holmes (6-4), and Jones (6-3) and thats a whole lotta trouble for SD in the red zone Twisted Evil.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THE MAD STORK


Joined: 07 Aug 2012
Posts: 602
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Raiiiiidersssss wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm3K21SxoZI

Dude is this you? One of the the best Raiders vids I've seen. Def best draft video this year.
Awesome video.


That video was sick.


Real impressive work on the youtube video baggabones. I usually don't watch videos like that. But because people were talking so good about it, I had to check it out. And it lived up to the hype. Great work.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 9157
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOaktown_56 wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Brandon Flowers stays in the AFC west, joins the Chargers.


Good. Another 5'9 corner on the chargers roster. All of their starters are gonna be 5'10 or smaller. Line them up against streater (6-3), Holmes (6-4), and Jones (6-3) and thats a whole lotta trouble for SD in the red zone Twisted Evil.
Not good to me. Some players play bigger than they are. Verett is a ballhawk and may end up one of the best CB's in the AFC in a couple years. Flowers is only a year removed from a pro bowl caliber year and brings with him 91 pdef, 17 INT's and 3TD's.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrOaktown_56


Joined: 14 Dec 2013
Posts: 2064
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
MrOaktown_56 wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Brandon Flowers stays in the AFC west, joins the Chargers.


Good. Another 5'9 corner on the chargers roster. All of their starters are gonna be 5'10 or smaller. Line them up against streater (6-3), Holmes (6-4), and Jones (6-3) and thats a whole lotta trouble for SD in the red zone Twisted Evil.
Not good to me. Some players play bigger than they are. Verett is a ballhawk and may end up one of the best CB's in the AFC in a couple years. Flowers is only a year removed from a pro bowl caliber year and brings with him 91 pdef, 17 INT's and 3TD's.


Flowers got abused by streater last year. Agree on verrett but even if he plays big, can he play anywhere but the slot? 6 or 7 inches is extremely tough to make up for. The only time i've seen a corner that short cover a tall receiver was tim jennings on josh gordon and verrett is a rookie, not tim jennings. Plus the chargers have terrible corner depth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dante9876


Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 22265
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How on gods green earth did ravens get a pick for McClain. Wtf. Didn't he just say in April he didn't want to play anymore.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DirtyHarry


Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 2039
Location: Foster City,CA
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
How on gods green earth did ravens get a pick for McClain. Wtf. Didn't he just say in April he didn't want to play anymore.

Factor in who traded for him
_________________

JonesDrew32 wrote:
38-10 Chargers

This game should definitely bring some lulz from the Raiders side.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raidr4life


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 4624
Location: Fresno, California
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyHarry wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
How on gods green earth did ravens get a pick for McClain. Wtf. Didn't he just say in April he didn't want to play anymore.

Factor in who traded for him
Exactly! Jerry Jones enough said. Lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chris Lance


Joined: 06 Mar 2014
Posts: 1753
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
Thanks guys. I didn't do much mocking last year because I was learning how to use all my new programs but I definitely think I upgraded. Leave comments!


Ya sick video man. Smile

May I ask what programs you are using?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raiders_16


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 89
Location: Florence,Mt
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be shocked if Andre Johnson was acquired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 83, 84, 85  Next
Page 79 of 85

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group