Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFCE Discussion Corner 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14601
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:55 am    Post subject: NFCE Discussion Corner 3 Reply with quote







Come join us, lie down and tell us your troubles...


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21160
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What players would you be most worried about our NFC East rivals drafting?

For me, the Cowboys drafting Aaron Donald and the Giants drafting Eric Ebron would be most concerning.
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Poloc2289


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 3929
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
What players would you be most worried about our NFC East rivals drafting?

For me, the Cowboys drafting Aaron Donald and the Giants drafting Eric Ebron would be most concerning.


I hope the Giants draft Ebron. Drop machine.
I'd hate it if they had a chance to draft Mike Evans.
_________________


PowerElite wrote:
Please stop responding to my posts. You are a consistently terrible poster and aren't worth my time to thoroughly refute your drivel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34705
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
What players would you be most worried about our NFC East rivals drafting?

For me, the Cowboys drafting Aaron Donald and the Giants drafting Eric Ebron would be most concerning.

Aaron Donald (not considering Clowney)
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NoHypeNeeded


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 10545
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would really suck if the Cowboys got Clowney..

As for the Giants, Ebron I could stomach but Mike Evans would really blow. I don't want him in the NFC East if he's not in Philadelphia (which he sadly probably won't be).
_________________
Jroc04 wrote:
This is the Eagles forum; we woke up drinking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shockey1979


Joined: 02 Sep 2005
Posts: 20412
Location: RI/MA
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lot of us are high on Ebron. We picture him as the "JPP of TE's" but personally I'm starting to lean towards Donald in the 1st and hoping Jenkins or Amaro are there in the 2nd. Probably wishful thinking though.
_________________

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen


Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 15662
Location: Myyyyy precioussss
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
Lot of us are high on Ebron. We picture him as the "JPP of TE's" but personally I'm starting to lean towards Donald in the 1st and hoping Jenkins or Amaro are there in the 2nd. Probably wishful thinking though.

Well I think Donald can be the JPP of DT's. Yes, I think he can THAT good.
_________________


"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14601
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
Lot of us are high on Ebron. We picture him as the "JPP of TE's" but personally I'm starting to lean towards Donald in the 1st and hoping Jenkins or Amaro are there in the 2nd. Probably wishful thinking though.

Well I think Donald can be the JPP of DT's. Yes, I think he can THAT good.

What the hell does this "JPP of __" moniker mean?

Ride the bench for a year, have an All-Pro season, then deal with lingering injuries the next few years?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen


Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 15662
Location: Myyyyy precioussss
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Gmen wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
Lot of us are high on Ebron. We picture him as the "JPP of TE's" but personally I'm starting to lean towards Donald in the 1st and hoping Jenkins or Amaro are there in the 2nd. Probably wishful thinking though.

Well I think Donald can be the JPP of DT's. Yes, I think he can THAT good.

What the hell does this "JPP of __" moniker mean?

Ride the bench for a year, have an All-Pro season, then deal with lingering injuries the next few years?

It means he'll bust.
_________________


"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NoHypeNeeded


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 10545
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Gmen wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
Lot of us are high on Ebron. We picture him as the "JPP of TE's" but personally I'm starting to lean towards Donald in the 1st and hoping Jenkins or Amaro are there in the 2nd. Probably wishful thinking though.

Well I think Donald can be the JPP of DT's. Yes, I think he can THAT good.

What the hell does this "JPP of __" moniker mean?

Ride the bench for a year, have an All-Pro season, then deal with lingering injuries the next few years?


I was wondering/thinking that myself. Laughing
_________________
Jroc04 wrote:
This is the Eagles forum; we woke up drinking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 6862
Location: Basel, Switzerland
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time I think about Pierre-Paul, I think about how he has as many sacks as Brandon Graham the last two years. And it makes me feel better about the two being compared (until I realize that we passed on Earl Thomas).

Sure, 5 less games for Pierre-Paul than Graham but I'm guessing Graham hasn't see the field as much as Pierre-Paul in terms of snaps.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shockey1979


Joined: 02 Sep 2005
Posts: 20412
Location: RI/MA
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:

What the hell does this "JPP of __" moniker mean?


Strong in athleticism, weak in fundamentals.
_________________

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48373
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
Every time I think about Pierre-Paul, I think about how he has as many sacks as Brandon Graham the last two years. And it makes me feel better about the two being compared (until I realize that we passed on Earl Thomas).

Sure, 5 less games for Pierre-Paul than Graham but I'm guessing Graham hasn't see the field as much as Pierre-Paul in terms of snaps.

JPP has 5 less games than Graham? And Graham tore his ACL...
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PowerElite


Joined: 25 Dec 2009
Posts: 8808
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Avant: Giants Have DeSean Jackson’s Kryptonite in Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
http://www.giants101.com/2014/04/04/jason-avant-giants-have-desean-jacksons-kryptonite-in-dominique-rodgers-cromartie/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jroc04


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 10872
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avant would.

Stir the pot, unemployed.
_________________

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
Page 1 of 73

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group