Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Badgers0821 2 Round Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich7sena

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a Raiders fan, but I'll address a few of your projections in RD1:

HOU-I was in the Clowney camp for a while (still am if it was my pick), but the evidence pointing to Bortles is pretty insurmountable at this point.

JAX-I'm really not thinking they go QB here. Although I think he's well deserving of consideration there, I think Gus Bradley goes defense with Mack.

CLE-Although I doubt Bortles ends up here for Cleveland to take, quarterback doesn't seem to be on Ray Farmer's radar at number four overall. Watkins here (although I don't feel strongly about it).

BAL-Lee won't play opposite Torrey Smith with Steve Smith there. Even then, I don't think Lee is this high on Ozzie Newsome's BPA board. CJ Mosley, Timmy Jernigan, or Zach Martin here, in my opinion (that reminds me, I should put Jernigan in my latest first round mock).

AZ-Arians pretty much said he won't be taking a QB in round one this year. That said, Manziel isn't the value pick you make him out to be, in my opinion.
badgers0821

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Mosley is only a bpa pick which is ok. We have no need at ILB.

Who are your ILBs? If they are different from who you had last year and are good players then I'll agree. If not, then ILB is a need.
badgers0821

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich7sena wrote:
I'm a Raiders fan, but I'll address a few of your projections in RD1:

HOU-I was in the Clowney camp for a while (still am if it was my pick), but the evidence pointing to Bortles is pretty insurmountable at this point.

JAX-I'm really not thinking they go QB here. Although I think he's well deserving of consideration there, I think Gus Bradley goes defense with Mack.

CLE-Although I doubt Bortles ends up here for Cleveland to take, quarterback doesn't seem to be on Ray Farmer's radar at number four overall. Watkins here (although I don't feel strongly about it).

BAL-Lee won't play opposite Torrey Smith with Steve Smith there. Even then, I don't think Lee is this high on Ozzie Newsome's BPA board. CJ Mosley, Timmy Jernigan, or Zach Martin here, in my opinion (that reminds me, I should put Jernigan in my latest first round mock).

AZ-Arians pretty much said he won't be taking a QB in round one this year. That said, Manziel isn't the value pick you make him out to be, in my opinion.

Thanks for your opinion.
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Badger i see it ended up worst case scenario for us this time around Sad

Whats even worse is we lose out on all 3 of our guys who fits our needs and you took our 2nd round pick away from us and gave it to the Rams Very Happy Just a terrible day all together my friend lol.
Danish49ers

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love Verrett in round one, and AS-J gives tremendous value, but they did pick a TE in round two last, so I think they'll look somewhere else.
- personally I prefer Martavis Bryant over Moncrief, but I know many 49ers fans love the Ole Miss prospect.
mountainpd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a fan of Chricton in 2nd for fins would prefer kouandjio or Borland who we need more IMO.

^^^Kempes^^^
VIKINGS101011

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be fine with that Vikings draft
badgers0821

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:

Whats even worse is we lose out on all 3 of our guys who fits our needs and you took our 2nd round pick away from us and gave it to the Rams Very Happy Just a terrible day all together my friend lol.

Oooopppppssssss.... My bad, I'll rectify that, sorry about the unfortunate way he first falls for u guys.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mountainpd wrote:
Not a fan of Chricton in 2nd for fins would prefer kouandjio or Borland who we need more IMO.
Yeah, with Vernon, Wake, Jordan and Odrick playing lots of LDE the Dolphins won't take a DE early, be sure of that. Solid mock overall.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lewan would be an upgrade over Beatty but he signed last year a 39M contract with 19 guaranteed, that's LT money. Pugh was drafted to play RT don't count on them sliding him inside.
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

badgers0821 wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:

Oooopppppssssss.... My bad, I'll rectify that, sorry about the unfortunate way he first falls for u guys.

No need to appologize my friend it could very easily fall that way in the draft and so be it if it happens. Im 100% sure 75% of the people on here will hate their teams draft for some reason while the fans of another team would kill for your draft just based on who we all like. I love this time of year year even more than the regular season it's fun to look at what everyone is thinking about their team and other teams.
badgers0821

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speculation breeds adaptation

FalconFan13 wrote:
badgers0821 wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:

No need to appologize my friend it could very easily fall that way in the draft and so be it if it happens. Im 100% sure 75% of the people on here will hate their teams draft for some reason while the fans of another team would kill for your draft just based on who we all like. I love this time of year year even more than the regular season it's fun to look at what everyone is thinking about their team and other teams.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok Bengals draft

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your 2nd round draft order is wrong. Falcons have a pick in there that you are missing.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes to Ebron.

ABSOLUTELY NO to a Safety before round 4.

Kouandjio would likely be the pick.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: