Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How Much Better Have We Become?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeeperKing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
I was talking about the draft. Carroll traded during the season to help win a championship. Fail on your part.

How is it any different? The Hawks traded a first rounder, and two thirds for a player who never had a season close to the level Julio has in his career and has injury and character concerns. He then proceeded to play in two games this year with minimal impact. To add, they gave him a contract worth over double what we're paying Julio. There is no difference whatsoever.

Daboyle250 on the sig

Foster a Falcon: Thomas DeCoud

FakingInjuries wrote:

Without those elite targets, [Matt Ryan] is in the same tier as Matt Cassell.
terrell123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeeperKing wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
I was talking about the draft. Carroll traded during the season to help win a championship. Fail on your part.

How is it any different? The Hawks traded a first rounder, and two thirds for a player who never had a season close to the level Julio has in his career and has injury and character concerns. He then proceeded to play in two games this year with minimal impact. To add, they gave him a contract worth over double what we're paying Julio. There is no difference whatsoever.
He won a SB so it worked out.. Belichek? And Carrol could afford to give away picks when he did. His defense was set...Not to mention they usually HIT on multiple picks in the later rounds. WE DONT.. And of course he makes more than JJ.. Julio is on a rookie contract..
swoosh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
I love Julio. I have no reason to be negative.
Sure you do. It doesn't have to do with Julio, it has to do with bashing TD.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
I love Julio. I have no reason to be negative.
Sure you do. It doesn't have to do with Julio, it has to do with bashing TD.
I said I like what we've done so far this offseason. That's a compliment. Smile
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
BeeperKing wrote:
terrell123 wrote:

He won a SB so it worked out.. Belichek? And Carrol could afford to give away picks when he did. His defense was set...Not to mention they usually HIT on multiple picks in the later rounds. WE DONT.. And of course he makes more than JJ.. Julio is on a rookie contract..

the pats draft has been pretty lackluster as well. Gronk is clearly a miss, as was Hernandez. GB as well. Matthews, Heyward, heck, Maybe even Rodgers if he misses time this year.... all misses.

End of really, really stupid logic.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: