Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Knowshon Moreno visiting Dolphins
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMG

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: Knowshon Moreno visiting Dolphins Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/20/knowshon-moreno-finally-gets-a-call-visiting-dolphins/

Quote:
Moreno ran for 1,039 yards (at 4.3 per carry) with 10 touchdowns, playing for a record-setting offense.

Quote:
According to Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald, the Broncos free agent is scheduled to visit the Dolphins Friday.

[]_[] Family
Maddogg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Knowshon Moreno visiting Dolphins Reply with quote

JMG wrote:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/20/knowshon-moreno-finally-gets-a-call-visiting-dolphins/

Quote:
Moreno ran for 1,039 yards (at 4.3 per carry) with 10 touchdowns, playing for a record-setting offense.

Quote:
According to Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald, the Broncos free agent is scheduled to visit the Dolphins Friday.

Please leave after your visit No Show Mpreno. I said please.

Jared Odrick 2014 Adopt A Player : Games - 10, Tackles 10 Assists 3 Sacks 1 Forced Fumbles 1
Joe Philbin Death Watch - After Week 9 : Death 27 Joe 34
patdt13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Knowshon Moreno visiting Dolphins Reply with quote

Maddogg wrote:
JMG wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Please leave after your visit No Show Mpreno. I said please.

#TeamMeowgatron
smokeRICKYsmoke

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he would be an upgrade over Thomas... And he is a top notch pass protector and can pick up blitzes... I say sign him release Thomas and draft a late round power back..

-xbox live - KINGKONG609 and HALFWAYCROOK609
Manic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can say what ya want, but if hes affordable i would like him on the roster. Dude is solid in pass pro, and was good in broncos screen game.

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that Moreno's amazing season was in large part a result of Peyton Manning and the aerial attack in Denver being so feared. However, last year coming into the season some speculated that Moreno would never recover fully from his knee injuries. If I recall correctly he had a treatment involving some kind of stem cell procedure or something like that on his knee and by all accounts it seems to have revived his otherwise floundering career. Will he post numbers like last year in Miami, heck no, but he might be a cheap(er) option who can compete for time, contribute in the passing game and relieve us all of Daniel Thomas.
Fins20??SBChamp

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Moreno's 2013 numbers are inflated due to the fact that he played in an offense loaded with offensive weapons and the best QB in the game. Although I have to say he was very good in pass protection. If he comes cheap I guess I would not be opposed of having him in training camp.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's getting little to no interest so a 2yr 6mil deal wouldn't surprise me and I would gladly accept that. He had 50-60 catches and 1000 rush yards. I like it

Olivier Vernon
2014 Stats: 1 SACK 3 TCKLs 0 FF
Emerica

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mehhh.. why not i guess

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah having peyton helps, but his rushing numbers arent impressive so i'd throw the manning argument out the window. If you sign him your doing it as a 3rd down back and pass pro situations. IMO anyway.

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1038 yards rushing, 10 TD's, 4.3 yard average. He further added 60 catches on 74 targets, 3 TD's and a 9 yard average per catch. That's really, really solid. He contributed 1500+ yards and 13 TD's. He was elite last year. Manning or not, he was elite.

If we could land him on a relatively cheap deal because the RB market is flooded, we should. He crushes Daniel Thomas in nearly every measurable way.
carlos2104

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Mercury22"]1038 yards rushing, 10 TD's, 4.3 yard average. He further added 60 catches on 74 targets, 3 TD's and a 9 yard average per catch. That's really, really solid. He contributed 1500+ yards and 13 TD's. He was elite last year. Manning or not, he was elite.

If we could land him on a relatively cheap deal because the RB market is flooded, we should. He crushes Daniel Thomas in nearly every measurable way.[/quote THIS. If he comes cheap, why not? We need a solid 3rd down guy. Hell, he could even end up starting.
green4gulf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously???? If we sign Moreno he immediately becomes the starter.
TheKillerNacho

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a RB who is a good pass blocker and a complete upgrade as a runner over Dan Thomas. I'd be all for this if the price was right.

Nacho Simulation Football League
Maddogg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll go along with 2 years 5 million no bonus front load the contract.

Jared Odrick 2014 Adopt A Player : Games - 10, Tackles 10 Assists 3 Sacks 1 Forced Fumbles 1
Joe Philbin Death Watch - After Week 9 : Death 27 Joe 34

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: