Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 News & Info Threadô Vol. IV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34551
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the hell are we still talking about this in the News thread?

Get this crap out of here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheRealMcCoy


Joined: 12 Aug 2011
Posts: 734
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
Laughing

The internet. Where fanboys pass judgment on super models. But would CMJ over your high school beauty queen.

You found a pic of her without makeup and still looking well above average.

Tell me your favorite movie star/model and I'll find an "ugly" pic of her. I just seen a picture of Mila Kunis looking bad. If you think she's just "above average", you're crazy. And you're also crazy if you think Gisele is just ok looking. She might not be your style but she's still hot. You're judging her as a public figure. Judge her as a person you'd see in a super market. You'd flip your ish.


wouldn't we be the opposite of fanboys? lol

Keeping it in the realm of models for comparisons sake. Look at pictures of Adriana Lima without make up and compare it to Gisele. And Gisele doesn't look a ton different without make up in all reality. The fact of the matter is she doesn't do anything for me with or without the make up. And, she hasn't done anything for me since I first saw a picture of her years ago, so why would I freak out seeing her in public? The only thing that would catch my eye is how tall she is / how long her legs are. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder bruh.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2243198/Adriana-Lima-hits-streets-make-catwalk-extravaganza-airs-U-S-television.html

http://izismile.com/2012/03/15/do_supermodels_look_average_without_makeup_30_pics.html


Last edited by TheRealMcCoy on Mon May 05, 2014 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheRealMcCoy


Joined: 12 Aug 2011
Posts: 734
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:
Well just end the borderline retarded JFF to Eagles now


http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/05/report-johnny-manziel-wont-fall-past-browns-at-no-4/


Really because I don't think there's a chance in hell they take him at #4 Laughing


Isn't their GM fond of him? I know Pettine said he would rather not draft a QB at #4 though. Their is a fine QB class next year, so I don't think they should force it this year.

All I know is I hope he doesn't go to the Cowboys..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 49673
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Why the hell are we still talking about this in the News thread?

Get this crap out of here.

This, move the TMZ stuff to TAET. Even in TAET it should be ignored.
_________________
theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34551
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheRealMcCoy wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:
Well just end the borderline retarded JFF to Eagles now


http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/05/report-johnny-manziel-wont-fall-past-browns-at-no-4/


Really because I don't think there's a chance in hell they take him at #4 Laughing


Isn't their GM fond of him? I know Pettine said he would rather not draft a QB at #4 though. Their is a fine QB class next year, so I don't think they should force it this year.

All I know is I hope he doesn't go to the Cowboys..


A. Prolly a smokescreen
B. Is their GM also fond of being fired?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheRealMcCoy


Joined: 12 Aug 2011
Posts: 734
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9403/odell-beckham

Quote:
Odell Beckham 'won't make it' to Jets at 18
ESPN New York's Rich Cimini is "hearing" LSU WR Odell Beckham "won't make it" to the Jets at the No. 18 overall pick.
Jets fans are clamoring for Beckham or Brandin Cooks, but may have to settle for the latter, assuming GM John Idzik agrees with their roster assessment. "If the Jets want (Beckham)," Cimini wrote, "they'll have to trade up." Idzik knows his roster is among the NFL's weakest, so we can't imagine him pulling the trade-up trigger. He'll stay true to his board and draft the highest-rated player. We could see "OD


If Beckham is the guy we are targeting in a trade up then I don't see us trading up if he goes that high. Howie isn't gonna give up the resources it would take to move up that high for a WR. I'd love for him to go to the Giants though, much rather that then seeing them take Donald.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheRealMcCoy


Joined: 12 Aug 2011
Posts: 734
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
TheRealMcCoy wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:
Well just end the borderline retarded JFF to Eagles now


http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/05/report-johnny-manziel-wont-fall-past-browns-at-no-4/


Really because I don't think there's a chance in hell they take him at #4 Laughing


Isn't their GM fond of him? I know Pettine said he would rather not draft a QB at #4 though. Their is a fine QB class next year, so I don't think they should force it this year.

All I know is I hope he doesn't go to the Cowboys..


A. Prolly a smokescreen
B. Is their GM also fond of being fired?


I don't think its a smokescreen and since the owner loves Johnny as well I doubt that move not working out would be the one to get him fired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballProdiG


Joined: 16 Sep 2012
Posts: 8811
Location: The Film Room
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
Ew, 6 and a 1/2 at best.

I know 6 girls better looking than that at Walmart.



Precisely, simply modeling doesn't automatically make you "hot". Or in female terms "handsome". It's more about symmetry. Most of us can't model because we lack the symmetry required. The thing is, symmetry is overrated in everyday life, dating, and simply talking to women/women talking to men because no one is looking for it. Symmetry isn't going to mean anything when you have to move in together, or have to listen to her talk for 2 hours about nothing. This "Giselle" chick looks alright, I agree with whoever said 6/10, not really sure why she is ringing so many bells. I would look at her and not look back twice, but that doesn't mean she ugly I bet there are some guys that would bend over backwards for that action.
_________________
Amateur Draft Analyst

Eagles&VOLS Fan

20/20 vision for talent; FF's WR/DB specialist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Withmy89vision


Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 3597
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheRealMcCoy wrote:
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9403/odell-beckham

Quote:
Odell Beckham 'won't make it' to Jets at 18
ESPN New York's Rich Cimini is "hearing" LSU WR Odell Beckham "won't make it" to the Jets at the No. 18 overall pick.
Jets fans are clamoring for Beckham or Brandin Cooks, but may have to settle for the latter, assuming GM John Idzik agrees with their roster assessment. "If the Jets want (Beckham)," Cimini wrote, "they'll have to trade up." Idzik knows his roster is among the NFL's weakest, so we can't imagine him pulling the trade-up trigger. He'll stay true to his board and draft the highest-rated player. We could see "OD


If Beckham is the guy we are targeting in a trade up then I don't see us trading up if he goes that high. Howie isn't gonna give up the resources it would take to move up that high for a WR. I'd love for him to go to the Giants though, much rather that then seeing them take Donald.



I don't see the hype behind Beckham. He looks decent, but not elite
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RandyMossIsBoss


Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 18792
Location: Can't talk
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really wouldn't mind Beckham at 22, he's obviously not elite, but neither are any WRs that will be available at 22. He's probably my 3rd option out of the WRs who will likely be available. Although I still would much rather prefer we wait until 54 to take a WR.
_________________


~Bird Watch 2014 | Nick Foles~
1,628 yards, 10 TDs, 7 INTs, 82.0 Passer Rating
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Withmy89vision


Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 3597
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
I really wouldn't mind Beckham at 22, he's obviously not elite, but neither are any WRs that will be available at 22. He's probably my 3rd option out of the WRs who will likely be available. Although I still would much rather prefer we wait until 54 to take a WR.


There are guys I like more than Beckham that can be found later. Matthews and McCrief are the obvious ones. Marquis Lee might be drafted before Beckham, maybe not, but I think he is a better prospect.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eagles18


Joined: 19 May 2009
Posts: 2957
Location: Mountain West USA
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a scouting report on the $40 million man

Quote:
Sherman is a size prospect with some good intangibles that will help him mold into a contributing backup corner for a press-heavy team. However, he does not possess the natural coverage instincts, fluidity or burst to be considered a future starter. Is comfortable and capable in press man, using his size to disrupt receivers' releases off the line, but doesn't show enough make up speed to consistently recover when beaten. Awareness in zone and off-man are only adequate. Has average ball skills but some upside as a playmaker. Tough against the run but still developing from a technical standpoint. Sherman is a Day 3 prospect.


STRENGTHS Sherman possesses rare height for a corner with enough bulk and speed. Effective when lined up at the line in press man coverage. Uses length well and established sound initial positioning. Flashes the ability to turn and run. Flashes the ability to high-point the football. Willing to help out in run support.
WEAKNESSES Can be baited out of position when in zone and a tick late to diagnose underneath routes. Tall, high-cut prospect who displays some hip-stiffness. Not explosive when transitioning or when changing direction. Lacks great recovery skills when beaten off the line. Can struggle tacking in the open field at times.

_________________

Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eagles18


Joined: 19 May 2009
Posts: 2957
Location: Mountain West USA
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayock said Billy Davis is one of the best defensive coordinators in football.
_________________

Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vinniepaz


Joined: 15 Dec 2013
Posts: 1926
Location: toronto
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayock also has jimmy garrapolo ahead of teddy B as well. So let's just disregard anything Mayock
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 34192
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles18 wrote:
Mayock said Billy Davis is one of the best defensive coordinators in football.



he did a rather good job last year.
_________________


RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 88 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group