Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 News & Info Threadô Vol. IV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hammertime52


Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 10492
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well just end the borderline retarded JFF to Eagles now


http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/05/report-johnny-manziel-wont-fall-past-browns-at-no-4/
_________________

Bird Watch: Mychal Kendricks
Tackles: 13 Sacks: 1 Interceptions: 0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeezla


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 9070
Location: 805 Cali
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:
Well just end the borderline retarded JFF to Eagles now


http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/05/report-johnny-manziel-wont-fall-past-browns-at-no-4/


Was never a real rumor imo. Eagles like to blow smoke until the pick is in. I do think we could go WR just based on how many we have invited for interviews/workouts. It feels like every WR in this draft has visited Philly.
_________________

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Perryman, D Greenberry, C Davis, R Mueller, E McCarthy. Fire BillyD!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Withmy89vision


Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 3597
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
There's nothing "yuck" about anything Brady.

Dude has it all. He hit the male dream lottery.

And before you say that Giselle isn't all that anymore. Tommy Touchdown is still probably getting his on the playaction audible side tip.


Never ever thought Giselle was anything better than above average. Possibly the most overrated female of all time.


Agreed. Lacks big assets, and has thick manly jaw.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jroc04


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 11141
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Withmy89vision wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
There's nothing "yuck" about anything Brady.

Dude has it all. He hit the male dream lottery.

And before you say that Giselle isn't all that anymore. Tommy Touchdown is still probably getting his on the playaction audible side tip.


Never ever thought Giselle was anything better than above average. Possibly the most overrated female of all time.


Agreed. Lacks big assets, and has thick manly jaw.


Although I agree about her being overrated let's relax.

She's a 5'11 Brazilian super model.

I'd say on a grand scale, she's more than above average. That girl that you check out at the gym? She's above average. That girl cashier at the GAP? She's above average.

Gisele is top tier.
_________________

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheRealMcCoy


Joined: 12 Aug 2011
Posts: 701
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
Withmy89vision wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
There's nothing "yuck" about anything Brady.

Dude has it all. He hit the male dream lottery.

And before you say that Giselle isn't all that anymore. Tommy Touchdown is still probably getting his on the playaction audible side tip.


Never ever thought Giselle was anything better than above average. Possibly the most overrated female of all time.


Agreed. Lacks big assets, and has thick manly jaw.


Although I agree about her being overrated let's relax.

She's a 5'11 Brazilian super model.

I'd say on a grand scale, she's more than above average. That girl that you check out at the gym? She's above average. That girl cashier at the GAP? She's above average.

Gisele is top tier.


to you she is.....




what we see (on the left) and what you see (on the right)

Also, I'm pretty sure she got a nose job and breast implants. She is not top tier just because she models.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheRealMcCoy


Joined: 12 Aug 2011
Posts: 701
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:
Well just end the borderline retarded JFF to Eagles now


http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/05/report-johnny-manziel-wont-fall-past-browns-at-no-4/


Was never a real rumor imo. Eagles like to blow smoke until the pick is in. I do think we could go WR just based on how many we have invited for interviews/workouts. It feels like every WR in this draft has visited Philly.


Yup, WR is most likely with Barr and CB somewhat after. I don't know why so many news sources seem to think we are going safety in the first round. Not just from Howie's comments, but the fact we didn't really work out any safeties. We went to a few pro days, but not necessarily to check out the safety. And, only 1 safety visited Philly and that was Bucannon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jroc04


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 11141
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

The internet. Where fanboys pass judgment on super models. But would CMJ over your high school beauty queen.

You found a pic of her without makeup and still looking well above average.

Tell me your favorite movie star/model and I'll find an "ugly" pic of her. I just seen a picture of Mila Kunis looking bad. If you think she's just "above average", you're crazy. And you're also crazy if you think Gisele is just ok looking. She might not be your style but she's still hot. You're judging her as a public figure. Judge her as a person you'd see in a super market. You'd flip your ish.
_________________

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 33732
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:
Well just end the borderline retarded JFF to Eagles now


http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/05/report-johnny-manziel-wont-fall-past-browns-at-no-4/


Was never a real rumor imo. Eagles like to blow smoke until the pick is in. I do think we could go WR just based on how many we have invited for interviews/workouts. It feels like every WR in this draft has visited Philly.



The only thing that ever fueled the manziel fire was fit with chip, not any real interest on the eagles end.
_________________


Matts4313 wrote:
How drunk on you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RandyMossIsBoss


Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 18188
Location: Can't talk
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anyone uses a "if you saw her in a super market" scale when judging celebrities, because then pretty much everyone would be a 10+. Celebrities should get their own scale because 90% of them, due to the nature of their profession, are very good looking. So in this case I'd agree Giselle is only above average looks as far as celebrities go, she's obviously a 10 if we're using a normal scale though.
_________________


~Bird Watch 2014 | Nick Foles~
978 yards (1st), 6 TDs (t-5th), 95.5 Passer Rating (10th)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeezla


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 9070
Location: 805 Cali
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
Laughing

The internet. Where fanboys pass judgment on super models. But would CMJ over your high school beauty queen.

You found a pic of her without makeup and still looking well above average.

Tell me your favorite movie star/model and I'll find an "ugly" pic of her. I just seen a picture of Mila Kunis looking bad. If you think she's just "above average", you're crazy. And you're also crazy if you think Gisele is just ok looking. She might not be your style but she's still hot. You're judging her as a public figure. Judge her as a person you'd see in a super market. You'd flip your ish.


I walk past hotter women than Giselle every day (imo). Heck, I think 2 of my ex-gf's are prettier than Giselle. Giselle is a 7 for me. She looks like a volleyball player I'd walk past at the beach and not look twice at because her facial bone structure is too masculine and she has no curves.
Emily Ratajkowski is way hotter. So is Alexandra Daddario. So is Cindy Crawford. And lot's of girls I walk by on the daily in DTLA.
Hell, I think J Law is sexier.
7 is being generous tbh. At least through my eyes.
_________________

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Perryman, D Greenberry, C Davis, R Mueller, E McCarthy. Fire BillyD!


Last edited by Jeezla on Mon May 05, 2014 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeezla


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 9070
Location: 805 Cali
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:
Well just end the borderline retarded JFF to Eagles now


http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/05/report-johnny-manziel-wont-fall-past-browns-at-no-4/


Was never a real rumor imo. Eagles like to blow smoke until the pick is in. I do think we could go WR just based on how many we have invited for interviews/workouts. It feels like every WR in this draft has visited Philly.



The only thing that ever fueled the manziel fire was fit with chip, not any real interest on the eagles end.


The fuel was Chip saying he loved Manziel a week back or whenever it was, plus the fact that Chip recruited him in HS, which every rumor about Manziel to Eagles is keen to point out.
_________________

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Perryman, D Greenberry, C Davis, R Mueller, E McCarthy. Fire BillyD!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 33732
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:
Well just end the borderline retarded JFF to Eagles now


http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/05/report-johnny-manziel-wont-fall-past-browns-at-no-4/


Was never a real rumor imo. Eagles like to blow smoke until the pick is in. I do think we could go WR just based on how many we have invited for interviews/workouts. It feels like every WR in this draft has visited Philly.



The only thing that ever fueled the manziel fire was fit with chip, not any real interest on the eagles end.


The fuel was Chip saying he loved Manziel a week back or whenever it was, plus the fact that Chip recruited him in HS, which every rumor about Manziel to Eagles is keen to point out.


Chip trolls the media. Anything he says to them shouldn't be taken seriously.
_________________


Matts4313 wrote:
How drunk on you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 40066
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Gisele in Balenciaga and Tom Brady in Tom Ford




Back to normal it seems.
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jroc04


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 11141
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ew, 6 and a 1/2 at best.

I know 6 girls better looking than that at Walmart.
_________________

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34478
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:
Well just end the borderline retarded JFF to Eagles now


http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/05/report-johnny-manziel-wont-fall-past-browns-at-no-4/


Really because I don't think there's a chance in hell they take him at #4 Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 87 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group