Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 News & Info Threadô Vol. IV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hammertime52

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well just end the borderline retarded JFF to Eagles now

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/05/report-johnny-manziel-wont-fall-past-browns-at-no-4/

Bird Watch: Mychal Kendricks
Tackles: 13 Sacks: 1 Interceptions: 0
Jeezla

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/05/report-johnny-manziel-wont-fall-past-browns-at-no-4/

Was never a real rumor imo. Eagles like to blow smoke until the pick is in. I do think we could go WR just based on how many we have invited for interviews/workouts. It feels like every WR in this draft has visited Philly.

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Perryman, D Greenberry, C Davis, R Mueller, E McCarthy. Fire BillyD!
Withmy89vision

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
There's nothing "yuck" about anything Brady.

Dude has it all. He hit the male dream lottery.

And before you say that Giselle isn't all that anymore. Tommy Touchdown is still probably getting his on the playaction audible side tip.

Never ever thought Giselle was anything better than above average. Possibly the most overrated female of all time.

Agreed. Lacks big assets, and has thick manly jaw.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Withmy89vision wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:

And before you say that Giselle isn't all that anymore. Tommy Touchdown is still probably getting his on the playaction audible side tip.

Never ever thought Giselle was anything better than above average. Possibly the most overrated female of all time.

Although I agree about her being overrated let's relax.

She's a 5'11 Brazilian super model.

I'd say on a grand scale, she's more than above average. That girl that you check out at the gym? She's above average. That girl cashier at the GAP? She's above average.

Gisele is top tier.

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
TheRealMcCoy

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
Withmy89vision wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:

Although I agree about her being overrated let's relax.

She's a 5'11 Brazilian super model.

I'd say on a grand scale, she's more than above average. That girl that you check out at the gym? She's above average. That girl cashier at the GAP? She's above average.

Gisele is top tier.

to you she is.....

what we see (on the left) and what you see (on the right)

Also, I'm pretty sure she got a nose job and breast implants. She is not top tier just because she models.
TheRealMcCoy

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:

Was never a real rumor imo. Eagles like to blow smoke until the pick is in. I do think we could go WR just based on how many we have invited for interviews/workouts. It feels like every WR in this draft has visited Philly.

Yup, WR is most likely with Barr and CB somewhat after. I don't know why so many news sources seem to think we are going safety in the first round. Not just from Howie's comments, but the fact we didn't really work out any safeties. We went to a few pro days, but not necessarily to check out the safety. And, only 1 safety visited Philly and that was Bucannon.
Jroc04

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

The internet. Where fanboys pass judgment on super models. But would CMJ over your high school beauty queen.

You found a pic of her without makeup and still looking well above average.

Tell me your favorite movie star/model and I'll find an "ugly" pic of her. I just seen a picture of Mila Kunis looking bad. If you think she's just "above average", you're crazy. And you're also crazy if you think Gisele is just ok looking. She might not be your style but she's still hot. You're judging her as a public figure. Judge her as a person you'd see in a super market. You'd flip your ish.

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:

The only thing that ever fueled the manziel fire was fit with chip, not any real interest on the eagles end.

Matts4313 wrote:
How drunk on you?
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think anyone uses a "if you saw her in a super market" scale when judging celebrities, because then pretty much everyone would be a 10+. Celebrities should get their own scale because 90% of them, due to the nature of their profession, are very good looking. So in this case I'd agree Giselle is only above average looks as far as celebrities go, she's obviously a 10 if we're using a normal scale though.

~Bird Watch 2014 | Nick Foles~
978 yards (1st), 6 TDs (t-5th), 95.5 Passer Rating (10th)
Jeezla

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
Laughing

The internet. Where fanboys pass judgment on super models. But would CMJ over your high school beauty queen.

You found a pic of her without makeup and still looking well above average.

Tell me your favorite movie star/model and I'll find an "ugly" pic of her. I just seen a picture of Mila Kunis looking bad. If you think she's just "above average", you're crazy. And you're also crazy if you think Gisele is just ok looking. She might not be your style but she's still hot. You're judging her as a public figure. Judge her as a person you'd see in a super market. You'd flip your ish.

I walk past hotter women than Giselle every day (imo). Heck, I think 2 of my ex-gf's are prettier than Giselle. Giselle is a 7 for me. She looks like a volleyball player I'd walk past at the beach and not look twice at because her facial bone structure is too masculine and she has no curves.
Emily Ratajkowski is way hotter. So is Alexandra Daddario. So is Cindy Crawford. And lot's of girls I walk by on the daily in DTLA.
Hell, I think J Law is sexier.
7 is being generous tbh. At least through my eyes.

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Perryman, D Greenberry, C Davis, R Mueller, E McCarthy. Fire BillyD!

Last edited by Jeezla on Mon May 05, 2014 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeezla

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:

The only thing that ever fueled the manziel fire was fit with chip, not any real interest on the eagles end.

The fuel was Chip saying he loved Manziel a week back or whenever it was, plus the fact that Chip recruited him in HS, which every rumor about Manziel to Eagles is keen to point out.

ninjapirate

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:

The fuel was Chip saying he loved Manziel a week back or whenever it was, plus the fact that Chip recruited him in HS, which every rumor about Manziel to Eagles is keen to point out.

Chip trolls the media. Anything he says to them shouldn't be taken seriously.

Matts4313 wrote:
How drunk on you?
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Gisele in Balenciaga and Tom Brady in Tom Ford

Back to normal it seems.
Tom Brady Tribute
Jroc04

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ew, 6 and a 1/2 at best.

I know 6 girls better looking than that at Walmart.

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:

Really because I don't think there's a chance in hell they take him at #4 Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 87 of 99

Jump to: