Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 News & Info Threadô Vol. IV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jroc04


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 10872
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's nothing "yuck" about anything Brady.

Dude has it all. He hit the male dream lottery.

And before you say that Giselle isn't all that anymore. Tommy Touchdown is still probably getting his on the playaction audible side tip.
_________________

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34706
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
eagles18 wrote:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/05/eagles-may-trade-up-to-draft-a-first-round-receiver/

Quote:
Peter King of TheMMQB.com reports that the Eagles want in on the prime receiver action, and General Manager Howie Roseman is talking to at least two teams in the middle of the first round. The Eagles own the 22nd pick in the first round, and they may have eyes for a receiver who will be gone by then.


AKA we are hoping Barr slides to the mid teens and we can trade up for him. Trading up for a WR in this draft would be stupid.

Let's hope so
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jroc04


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 10872
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
Eagles sign US Army Ranger Alejandro Villanueva. 6-9, 277-pound Villanueva will play DE. Spent last 4 yrs as an active member of US Army; 3 tours in Afghanistan.

As per Eagles text service


Hell be our new Momah, huge and probably awful

Probably? He'll be awful fo'su'


I think if he PS's for a year or two he could be a blocking TE. And probably a pretty good one. Going to take some time though. I can't see him as a DE.
_________________

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34706
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
Eagles sign US Army Ranger Alejandro Villanueva. 6-9, 277-pound Villanueva will play DE. Spent last 4 yrs as an active member of US Army; 3 tours in Afghanistan.

As per Eagles text service


Hell be our new Momah, huge and probably awful

Probably? He'll be awful fo'su'


I think if he PS's for a year or two he could be a blocking TE. And probably a pretty good one. Going to take some time though. I can't see him as a DE.

Sadly that's the only place he'll probably play Laughing
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Poloc2289


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 3929
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
Eagles sign US Army Ranger Alejandro Villanueva. 6-9, 277-pound Villanueva will play DE. Spent last 4 yrs as an active member of US Army; 3 tours in Afghanistan.

As per Eagles text service


Hell be our new Momah, huge and probably awful

Probably? He'll be awful fo'su'


I think if he PS's for a year or two he could be a blocking TE. And probably a pretty good one. Going to take some time though. I can't see him as a DE.

Sadly that's the only place he'll probably play Laughing


Signed as a defensive lineman although you know how much Chip loves his versatility

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Eagles-Sign-US-Army-Ranger-Villanueva/cc530a5f-5c16-47b5-a546-5a8740dfd6a9
_________________


PowerElite wrote:
Please stop responding to my posts. You are a consistently terrible poster and aren't worth my time to thoroughly refute your drivel.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RandyMossIsBoss


Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 17345
Location: Justo on the avy
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Is this the same guy who used to go by "Ali Villanueva" and was a TE on the Bear's offseason roster last year? I'm assuming they're the same guy since how many 6'10 A. Villanuevas could have played for Army, but the stories are making it seem like this guy we signed is new blood.

A few articles are touting him as a rookie, so it's probably a different one.
Probably just a camp body.
Well I think he technically is a rookie, but this is definitely the same guy who's name popped up a few years ago, except as "Ali." Here are a few reports from 2012 when the Bears tried out "Ali" Villanueva

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/chicago-bears-looking-610-tight-end-military-veteran-180400183--nfl.html

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1/Military-man-Villanueva-chasing-NFL-dream/C33FF2F2-0CFC-4DB3-BCD6-760B07EEA5F4

I think the reason this time around the story is making more news and why he is being portrayed as fresh blood is because this is the first contract he has actually signed. He's definitely been on the market for quite some time though...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeezla


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 8899
Location: 805 Cali
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
There's nothing "yuck" about anything Brady.

Dude has it all. He hit the male dream lottery.

And before you say that Giselle isn't all that anymore. Tommy Touchdown is still probably getting his on the playaction audible side tip.


Never ever thought Giselle was anything better than above average. Possibly the most overrated female of all time.
_________________

Kilty Sig '15 Wish List: L Collins, D Perryman, S Calhoun, D Greenberry, C Davis, R Mueller, E McCarthy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48373
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Phire wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Is this the same guy who used to go by "Ali Villanueva" and was a TE on the Bear's offseason roster last year? I'm assuming they're the same guy since how many 6'10 A. Villanuevas could have played for Army, but the stories are making it seem like this guy we signed is new blood.

A few articles are touting him as a rookie, so it's probably a different one.
Probably just a camp body.
Well I think he technically is a rookie, but this is definitely the same guy who's name popped up a few years ago, except as "Ali." Here are a few reports from 2012 when the Bears tried out "Ali" Villanueva

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/chicago-bears-looking-610-tight-end-military-veteran-180400183--nfl.html

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1/Military-man-Villanueva-chasing-NFL-dream/C33FF2F2-0CFC-4DB3-BCD6-760B07EEA5F4

I think the reason this time around the story is making more news and why he is being portrayed as fresh blood is because this is the first contract he has actually signed. He's definitely been on the market for quite some time though...

Hmm I think you're right, a quick search for "Ali Villanueva" and the Eagles story comes up. I guess Alejandro turns into Ali.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Broadway Joe


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 7578
Location: Point Place, Wisconsin
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Phire wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Is this the same guy who used to go by "Ali Villanueva" and was a TE on the Bear's offseason roster last year? I'm assuming they're the same guy since how many 6'10 A. Villanuevas could have played for Army, but the stories are making it seem like this guy we signed is new blood.

A few articles are touting him as a rookie, so it's probably a different one.
Probably just a camp body.
Well I think he technically is a rookie, but this is definitely the same guy who's name popped up a few years ago, except as "Ali." Here are a few reports from 2012 when the Bears tried out "Ali" Villanueva

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/chicago-bears-looking-610-tight-end-military-veteran-180400183--nfl.html

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1/Military-man-Villanueva-chasing-NFL-dream/C33FF2F2-0CFC-4DB3-BCD6-760B07EEA5F4

I think the reason this time around the story is making more news and why he is being portrayed as fresh blood is because this is the first contract he has actually signed. He's definitely been on the market for quite some time though...

Hmm I think you're right, a quick search for "Ali Villanueva" and the Eagles story comes up. I guess Alejandro turns into Ali.


That's weird. I know a lot of Alejandros and they're always called Alex. Alicias on the other hand are called Ali.
_________________

Thanks to Braylon4MVP for the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 42928
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't like the haircut
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34706
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
Don't like the haircut

It's a haircut? It's a disaster
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eagles18


Joined: 19 May 2009
Posts: 2899
Location: Mountain West USA
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would probably change teams if this happened.

Quote:
ESPN's Field Yates stated on NFL Insiders Monday that there "has been buzz in league circles" about the Eagles' interest in Johnny Manziel.
One totally unverified, dot-connection-based rumor recently had the Eagles trading up to draft Manziel, perhaps as high as the No. 1 pick. We obviously don't see that as likely, but Manziel would arguably be a superior fit for Chip Kelly's offense than incumbent Nick Foles. (Foles could interest the Texans.) It's a pre-draft rumor to be taken lightly, but certainly notable enough to pass along.
Related: Eagles

_________________

Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 42928
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the first time I've heard of Yates.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 39847
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
This is the first time I've heard of Yates.


Until recently he was usually only covering the Patriots, he's always been very reliable although i doubt this one happens.
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21160
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles18 wrote:
I would probably change teams if this happened.

Quote:
ESPN's Field Yates stated on NFL Insiders Monday that there "has been buzz in league circles" about the Eagles' interest in Johnny Manziel.
One totally unverified, dot-connection-based rumor recently had the Eagles trading up to draft Manziel, perhaps as high as the No. 1 pick. We obviously don't see that as likely, but Manziel would arguably be a superior fit for Chip Kelly's offense than incumbent Nick Foles. (Foles could interest the Texans.) It's a pre-draft rumor to be taken lightly, but certainly notable enough to pass along.
Related: Eagles


Don't believe anything you read this week - particularly from ESPN.
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 86 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group