Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

March 21st Update, two picks you never seen before
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: March 19th Update / 3 rounds Reply with quote

Jake Matthews 100% should be the pick at #10. He is by far the best value. Cyrus Kouandjio would be a great value in the 2nd, as well as Troy Niklas. Telvin Smith or Pierre Desir should be the pick in the 3rd. Both are the 2 best available.

A draft of Jake Matthews, Cyrus Kouandjio/Troy Niklas, and Telvin Smith/Pierre Desir would be far better than a draft of Dennard, Crichton, and Loston.

R.I.P. Stylish
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much rather take Jace Amaro over Jordan Matthews for the Bills

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it for the Browns. Great work.
mlucas12002

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job for Cleveland.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JagsFanInNY wrote:
Pretty good. I just wonder if it makes sense to grab Hill when the Jaguars just signed Gerhart. I do not really know much about Hill but his 6'1 233 to Gerhart's 6' 231 makes me think they might be similar players in their running style. I wonder if a guy like Sankey or even Charles Sims might be a better option to pair with Gerhart. Truth be told though I might prefer waiting on a RB given the FA signing. Perhaps adding an interior OL (C or RG) or a big WR like Adams or Moncrief makes more sense.
Right, i thought about just that doing it..but i'm not sure Gerhart can be taken in consideration, i mean it's not like if you signed a Moreno or a Chris Johnson. Hill looks like a big RB like Gerhart but much talented, Gerhart would allow him to grow one year without forcing too much carry..
but sure, that's not the best pick of that mock. thanks for feedback.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phinsfan93 wrote:
If Martin is there for the Dolphins sure but I'm starting to feel like he'll be gone before Miami picks. If that's the case, they should look for the BPA. Sua Filo, Mosley, Nix/Jernigan with their 1st. Kouandjo in the 2nd? Rolling Eyes Take Niklas there. Sankey is perfect, I'm leaning more towards Seastrunk at the moment.
Need a right tackle ?
thanks for feedback.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Love both picks but I doubt we take a RB that high if at all.
Didn't like to put a RB that high but considering your team do not have a 3rd! Greene is not enough talented to be THE GUY, you have to pair him with better than an undrafted free-agent unless you think your passing offense will be unstoppable. thanks for feedback.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BwickBrownie wrote:
Give Cleveland Lee at 26, which would be huge value, then Yankey at 35. Maybe Skov or Jones to cover the ILB hole in the 3rd, and like the Sims pick.
Sims is underrated at this point, i really like him as he runs and can catch, won't be shocked if drafted much earlier the second day. thanks for feedback.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JM95 wrote:
Love it for the Browns. Great work.
Too much time you bad, that draft could be a new start (even if moves in FA are suspect). thanks for feedback.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlucas12002 wrote:
Awesome job for Cleveland.
Bortles / Sua Filo / Shazier / Adams / Sims would be a nice rebuiding effort. thanks for feedback.
Nobody

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st pick is pretty good.

I know the Colts have a reputation for bad OL play, and for good reason. But far too often people just mock them whatever OL is next on the big board. OT? What do you propose we do with him? Castanzo is good and young, Cherilus is even better. Unless he can play RG or C somehow, nothing more than depth, which with Nixon I don't think we lack at OT badly enough to spend a pick on.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody wrote:
1st pick is pretty good.

I know the Colts have a reputation for bad OL play, and for good reason. But far too often people just mock them whatever OL is next on the big board. OT? What do you propose we do with him? Castanzo is good and young, Cherilus is even better. Unless he can play RG or C somehow, nothing more than depth, which with Nixon I don't think we lack at OT badly enough to spend a pick on.
I admit it's exactly what i did, put the best OL available but you right, do not works like this...
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad for ATL... still need an OT but with how this draft played out this would be a solid scenario for us.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonFed56 wrote:
Not bad for ATL... still need an OT but with how this draft played out this would be a solid scenario for us.

Agree with Spoon on this one. Im not upset with either pick as they both fill needs. I don't know tons about Reynolds yet but alot of people seem to like him at Safety so i can dig it for now.

OT and TE in the next 2 rounds and were solid my friend.
FriendlyEnemy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this happens then I will be so happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: