Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 Mock #13: Post-FA 2 Rounder w/ trades
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boondock

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad for Carolina, but not sure if I'd trade up for Lewan though; especially when it's a deep draft class.

Overall, I like what you did for us.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:
The idea of Jake Matthews is enticing, but the Bengals very rarely trade up in 1. I only remember one.

Agreed. Don't love it

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
vinniepaz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dee fords good in the 1st there but you gotta give us moncrief in rd 2 bro! No such thing as too much weapons Wink and who knows what happens with maclin....think the FO may be content with what we have at corner for the year too btw
sodakcowboy78

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of the trades are bad and Dallas picks are terrible...

Peace
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
Atlanta doesnt take bpa, they take bpa at a top need, and we have no free safety at the moment. That trumps a tight end.

I agree with this although i like Amaro as a TE ALOT. But as devil said a FS is a must sicne we cut Decoud we don't have one i could even see trading back into the 1st to get 1.

What ya think it would take to get back into the 1st round for Pryor? Maybe soemthing like 2nd + 4th + 2nd next year possibly?

If not then Joyner if available in the 2nd wouldn't be bad at all.
birdman70

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
Atlanta doesnt take bpa, they take bpa at a top need, and we have no free safety at the moment. That trumps a tight end.

I agree with this although i like Amaro as a TE ALOT. But as devil said a FS is a must sicne we cut Decoud we don't have one i could even see trading back into the 1st to get 1.

What ya think it would take to get back into the 1st round for Pryor? Maybe soemthing like 2nd + 4th + 2nd next year possibly?

Definitely don't want to do that trade. Wouldn't mind getting Joyner. I would argue that not only don't we have a FS, we don't have a starting TE. So a pick of a TE wouldn't tick me off too much.
Forge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't particularly care for Richardson, but I won't lie...I don't really care since you bookended the picks with Fuller and Moncrief Laughing. Very good draft for the 49ers in this situation.

Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection - P3
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

birdman70 wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

Definitely don't want to do that trade. Wouldn't mind getting Joyner. I would argue that not only don't we have a FS, we don't have a starting TE. So a pick of a TE wouldn't tick me off too much.

Im not upset with Amaro as said i like him alot as a player. I just think Toiollo and Coffman are better players at TE right now than Motta or Ishmael are at Safety.

Plus as much as i like Ryan as a passer he tends to use his top 3 targets way more than the others and it;s not even close. I think HD gains a ton of the targets lost by Gonzo after showing what he did last year. TE might not be used quite as much which i think allows us to use a more all around TE that we could get a talented one with upside in the 3rd to 5th rounds.
Phinsfan93

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Dolphins were to trade down, ideally it would be in the 20-28 range but into the early 2nd? It could work. Jackson wouldn't be the pick though(Miami doesn't like 330+ lbs OL in their ZBS). Pretty deep draft in regards to OL so if Miami were to pick a guard it would be someone like Brandon Thomas, Dakota Dozier, or Billy Turner in the 3rd. With the board looking like that and based off of new GM Dennis Hickey's draft history, they will target play makers first.

2a. Shazier OLB
2b. Niklas TE
crw94

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
Not bad for Carolina, but not sure if I'd trade up for Lewan though; especially when it's a deep draft class.

Overall, I like what you did for us.

Pretty much how I feel. With how inactive we have been regarding the WR position as well, hard not to take a WR in the 1st even with how deep the class is too.
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the Redskins need to go RT that early. Not that it isn't a need, but I would find it surprising if we went RT in the 2nd round. I'd much prefer someone like Jordan Matthews, but that's just me.
Roy Helu, Jr: 16 GP, 62 rushes, 274 yards, 4 TDs; 31 catches, 251 yards
The Gnat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that's all it takes to move up to #2, the Vikings would jump on that and offer up their 1st, 2nd, and 2015 3rd which has more value to get Bridgewater.

UTMoc10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it for the Titans.
Duff34man

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you have the right idea for the vikes.

Barr at 8 is ok.
Better options
1. Trade down
2. Mosley
3. Gilbert

A trade down would be great considering Bortels, Bridgewater, Mack, and Evans are all gone! They know they will have to go up and get Carr (if they like him like you have here) so they would could gain more ammo to move without a great player with value to draft.

I like the trade up to go get Carr but it is too soon and the price is too high. They would have to move one of those picks to next year or trade down at 8 to be able to afford it.
KingBishop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give Denver Matthews and Bitonio and it is much better

Props to Joe_Is_The_Best

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: