Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RB questions??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
broncos67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Helicopter wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
Why sign MJD when we have CJ?

CJ's poised for a breakout year. If anything there will be a RB controversy. Trade one of them now (Ball/CJ) while we can still get a first rounder.

Is this a serious post? He's poised for a breakout year? Based on what? He has, wait for it, SEVEN, career carries and is currently the #3 RB. Why on earth would we trade Montee Ball? It's also way beyond me as to why you think either of these guys would fetch a first rounder. Backs like Moreno aren't even getting signed in FA, so why would a team dish out a first rounder for either of these guys?

Thanks, Tzimisce
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
The Helicopter wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:

CJ's poised for a breakout year. If anything there will be a RB controversy. Trade one of them now (Ball/CJ) while we can still get a first rounder.

Is this a serious post? He's poised for a breakout year? Based on what? He has, wait for it, SEVEN, career carries and is currently the #3 RB. Why on earth would we trade Montee Ball? It's also way beyond me as to why you think either of these guys would fetch a first rounder. Backs like Moreno aren't even getting signed in FA, so why would a team dish out a first rounder for either of these guys?

There was lot to be said for those seven carries...really showed me a lot!
AKRNA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
The Helicopter wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:

You keep us grounded bud. Wink One should never undervalue a great sense of humor and recognition of the absurd. Very Happy

(your future ex has her hands full!) Wink
The Helicopter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
The Helicopter wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:

IIRC, one senior NFL analyst said CJ was a goal line monster.
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
The Helicopter wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:

You keep us grounded bud. Wink One should never undervalue a great sense of humor and recognition of the absurd. Very Happy

(your future ex has her hands full!) Wink

You better be careful. If she becomes an ex, I am moving up to the bush by you.
BroncosFan2010

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Just to gague your view on him, what round pick would you trade CJ for?
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncosFan2010 wrote:
Quote:

2nd or a 3rd, easily. But why trade him?
The Helicopter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncosFan2010 wrote:
Quote:

What did Shanny give up for Clarett? Add a crate of skittles...
broncos67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Helicopter wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
The Helicopter wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:

He has had SEVEN carries in his career. He may very well be a goal line monster, but how the hell would anyone know. If he was, I imagine he would have been drafted. It's going to be impossible to sell anyone the idea that Anderson deserves high draft pick compensation after going undrafted and doing virtually nothing as a pro.

Thanks, Tzimisce

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: