Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

wish the skins would sign s chris clemons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TgB2103

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:23 am    Post subject: wish the skins would sign s chris clemons Reply with quote

thoughts on chris clemons
TgB2103

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just think this would be a good player to add to what they've already done..have him at fs and p.thomas at ss and draft insurance for p.thomas in the 3rd the kid from washington
TgB2103

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just think this would be a good player to add to what they've already done..have him at fs and p.thomas at ss and draft insurance for p.thomas in the 3rd the kid from washington
tyler735

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also curious why I haven't seen Clemons or Decoud being brought in by the Redskins for a visit yet. I'd like to have a backup plan if we don't reach a deal with Clark. Hopefully we bring one or both of those guys in to visit this week if Clark isn't signed by then.

As for drafting another Safety, I would rather avoid that until we see what our young guys can do for us.
killacam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan Clark cannot play FS anymore IMO. He would be a SS. I would love to brink Clark in to mentor the younger guys which is exactly why I think he hasn't signed. I'd bet Allen is offering him some sort of back up (not starter) money cause he knows Phillip Thomas is waiting. Chris Clemons on the other hand. I'm not sure why we haven't talked to him. Maybe cause of the rumor I saw about playing Amerson at FS. Who knows...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There isn't much improvement going with Clemons.. he's nothing special.

The redskins aren't reaching out to him because it would be better just to keep the same guys that we have than getting someone like him
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tyler735 wrote:
I'm also curious why I haven't seen Clemons or Decoud being brought in by the Redskins for a visit yet. I'd like to have a backup plan if we don't reach a deal with Clark. Hopefully we bring one or both of those guys in to visit this week if Clark isn't signed by then.

As for drafting another Safety, I would rather avoid that until we see what our young guys can do for us.
I totally agree with this.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: