Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2 Rounds Mock Draft / March 16th Update
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zappa13004

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JagsFanInNY wrote:
zappa13004 wrote:
JagsFanInNY wrote:
Roby? I don't see the fit.
Who's playing CB opposite of Gratz ? Blackmon, Harris, Fleming...I thought a corner with nice size and good speed would fit but it is your team so you know your needs better than me..
I mean I understand there could be a need for a CB, but I just am not sure I would grab Roby there. I think there are 'lesser' prospects who are going to go lower in the draft who might actually fit this team better.

I see Dee Ford and Kyle Van Noy and think either one is a FAR superior pick at the top of round 2. With Ford, you can never have too many quality pass rushers, and with Van Noy, this LB group REALLY needs to get better, and I am not convinced Dekoda Watson is the answer at SAM linebacker.
okay for me..the idea was after improving the Dline, improve the coverage and Roby didn't have a great season but a very good combine, he has potential..but okay with others options. thanks for feedback.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
zappa13004 wrote:
Bull24 wrote:
Why van Noy in the 2 for buffalo.no need for a OLB or MLB since we signed spikes
MLB : Spikes WLB : Alonso..Van Noy as BPA and quality rotation with Lawson; It seems he also has the versatility to play inside and as Spikes signed only 1 year...thanks for feedback.

MLB Spikes, WLB Kiko, SLB Rivers/Bradham. Lawson a DE/OLB Hybrid. IMO they Bills are set at LB and don't need to address it as early now.

A TE like Amaro makes a lot more sense at 41. Also Jake Mathews, who has much more experience at RT would be just that for Buffalo. Glenn has done a spectacular job at LT in 29 starts.
and there's Rivers too, i forgot about him..definitely LB not a pick for you, i'll change that next update, thanks for feedback !
zappa13004

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinniepaz wrote:
With mosley to the eagles, its a case of bpa regardless of need. He fits into the 34 we run too. You look at who's left at that spot and without a doubt he tops the remainder of prospects(to me anyhow). It might not fit a day 1 need but were gonna need another ILB in the near future. Demeco is slowing down and he was a liability against the pass especially towards the end of the season, maybe the long grind of the season got to him? I don't know what but I know his pass coverage ability is rather weak. I think he's alright for another season but well need an upgrade after this season most likely, so why not grab his replacement now? I tend to like cj a lot, think hell be a great player in the nfl, and I'd hate to look back and think man we couldve drafted him but didn't just because we had demeco. Roseman said hell take bpa no excuses, regardless of any need. Taking cj kinda remids me of green bay taking rodgers...they had their starter, although aging still had some tread on the tires but you knew 2 years down the road you'll need another guy. Same deal here really.

#2 pick is solid, we all love bucannon
I read Ryans played 96 % of defensive snaps last year, he's only 29 and signed until 2016 it is why i was wondering but i'm okay with your quote, thanks for feedback.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Carr AND Bortles...?
what you mean ???
wwhickok

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could live with Pittsburgh's selections.

Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
Strive to be Leah Strong! May God continue to Bless you Leah Still!
zappa13004

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TY4ATD wrote:
Colts won't take a WR in the second round after signing Nicks. Richburg would be a much better pick C or S is now the biggest need for the Colts.
He only signed a 1 year deal but okay not a need anymore for 2014. thanks for feedback.
devils1854

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Falcons have people that can catch the ball, but they have no one at the free safety position.

#JDI
zappa13004

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobby816 wrote:
Like the draft for the Jets a lot. Only issue is, not sure Amaro makes it to us in the 2nd, if he does though I'd be all over it too.
i heard his stock not that high anymore..
zappa13004

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DudeWhat?? wrote:
Im fine with Steelers first pick...but there is no way we pass on Jace in the second.
i thought with Sanders gone than you need more a wideout than a TE with Heath Miller still producing but okay, thanks for feedback.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigbluefan80 wrote:
i have to admit i like the Giants picks. If we do end up with DRC, these picks of Ebron and Jernigan are very plausible. Well done.
Sure Dennard is enticng at #12 but i think Ebron would be great for that offense and Jernigan as BPA. thanks for feedback.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JPeezy55 wrote:
Love the Steelers draft, but agree with Dude, Amaro in the 2nd over Adams.
I thought you have a great need at WR but okay with Amaro. Thanks for feedback.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyatemydingo wrote:
vinniepaz wrote:
With mosley to the eagles, its a case of bpa regardless of need. He fits into the 34 we run too. You look at who's left at that spot and without a doubt he tops the remainder of prospects(to me anyhow). It might not fit a day 1 need but were gonna need another ILB in the near future. Demeco is slowing down and he was a liability against the pass especially towards the end of the season, maybe the long grind of the season got to him? I don't know what but I know his pass coverage ability is rather weak. I think he's alright for another season but well need an upgrade after this season most likely, so why not grab his replacement now? I tend to like cj a lot, think hell be a great player in the nfl, and I'd hate to look back and think man we couldve drafted him but didn't just because we had demeco. Roseman said hell take bpa no excuses, regardless of any need. Taking cj kinda remids me of green bay taking rodgers...they had their starter, although aging still had some tread on the tires but you knew 2 years down the road you'll need another guy. Same deal here really.

#2 pick is solid, we all love bucannon

I could see Mosley, Attachou or Van Noy.
I actually like Van Noy over Attachou.
He would an ILB in a 3-4.
I have no issues with Mosley, either, except that I think he may be gone by 22.
Mosley is very good but i think he will drop because of his position...Thanks for feedback.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
The Falcons have people that can catch the ball, but they have no one at the free safety position.
To me ASJ was one of BPA at this point and not sure about Joyner. I like his teammate Brooks, he could be a nice FS add in the 3rd. Thanks for feedback.
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zappa13004 wrote:
Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:
We don't need a first round tackle, and I wouldn't want Moses in 1 anyway.
Do you mean Whitworth will go back to left tackle ? Moses is better than what you think with very good feet and powerful body but if Whitworth plays tackle again and with Smith on the right i agree no need for an OT.

Whit moved inside to allow Collins (a natural OT) a place to play instead of forcing a less talented OG to replace Boling. Collins is gone, Boling will be healthy (if not to start the season), so Whit moves back outside to OT. I could see Moses in round 2 if he fell, but not so much in round 1 right now. Things could always change............
zappa13004

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
zappa13004 wrote:
Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:
We don't need a first round tackle, and I wouldn't want Moses in 1 anyway.
Do you mean Whitworth will go back to left tackle ? Moses is better than what you think with very good feet and powerful body but if Whitworth plays tackle again and with Smith on the right i agree no need for an OT.

Whit moved inside to allow Collins (a natural OT) a place to play instead of forcing a less talented OG to replace Boling. Collins is gone, Boling will be healthy (if not to start the season), so Whit moves back outside to OT. I could see Moses in round 2 if he fell, but not so much in round 1 right now. Things could always change............
okay i get it now, thanks for feedback.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: